FloridaPopulist November 10th, 2017 4:27pm

Has Donald trump failed and become a establishment conservative stooge? Trumps cabinet is entirely establishment as of now, and he's given up on key efforts. The wing of Romney, McCain and Ryan is much still alive. Has he succumb?

Kamden popular revolt
11/11/17 9:28 am

Yeah I think he's a lame duck. He still makes the media flip a lid so I can appreciate that.

Much of the populist movement is more focused on fighting the culture war. Trump isn't really the figurehead anymore, but he gave it a good kick in the arse to get going.

TheSpookyGhost paleoconservative
11/11/17 4:24 am

I've been suspecting for a while that the deep state might have serious blackmail on Trump and is basically forcing him to play by their rules. I'm sure someone like Trump has some deep dark secrets that would ruin him if revealed.

Fank BUILD THAT WALL
11/10/17 12:03 pm

Nah lol only for people who thought he was going to be something that he wasn't like you. I still love him πŸ˜―πŸ’˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜©πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜™πŸ˜

FloridaPopulist Nationalist Right
11/10/17 12:06 pm

And what did I think he was gonna be? Enlighten me

FloridaPopulist Nationalist Right
11/10/17 12:06 pm

Are you not a populist trump supporter? Because u act like a Ryan supporter

Fank BUILD THAT WALL
11/10/17 12:09 pm

You tell me what you thought he was going to be, because the things that he's doing are exactly like I thought. I don't like Paul Ryan , but I'm not a populist either.

FloridaPopulist Nationalist Right

8. Remove not add Goldman Sachs too the White House
9. Go after the democrats more harshly
10. Tariffs
11. Renegotiate NAFTA

Fank BUILD THAT WALL
11/10/17 12:59 pm

I don't think he ever promised tariffs or ending all the wars. But for the rest I believe he will accomplish and has already started on quite a few.

FloridaPopulist Nationalist Right
11/10/17 2:19 pm

He said he end the Afghanistan war and he has promised flat tariffs while campaigning in Michigan and the rust belt and tariffs for certain industries

DoctorWasdarb Marxist Leninist Maoist
11/11/17 10:53 am

He definitely promised tariffs and less war. If I thought he actually would resist the wars and shit, I could have seen myself pragmatically supporting him to defend the third world. In hindsight, his undiplomatic character could end up expediting the fall of the empire, because other members of the imperialist triad (Western Europe/NATO members and Japan), and many of traditional partners are wary of American leadership. Even Saudi Arabia recently had a meeting in Moscow.

DoctorWasdarb Marxist Leninist Maoist
11/10/17 10:27 am

Yes. Everyone with a brain saw this coming.

FloridaPopulist Nationalist Right
11/10/17 12:05 pm

This is a problem only mao could fix, right!? πŸ€‘πŸ™„

FloridaPopulist Nationalist Right
11/10/17 12:14 pm

If he actually followed through with his promises I'd love home

iceberg124
11/10/17 10:18 am

McCain is dying and he can't really stop Ryan, who has since bent the knee. Many are predicting a civil war will erupt in the Trump admin before Christmas between the globalists and nationalists, especially if the tax bill doesn't get through. In confident it will happen because Gary Kohn is leaving after tax reform and he's the leading globalist

geoag02 Dallas, TX
11/10/17 1:00 pm

Just remember we could have had Cruz

FloridaPopulist Nationalist Right
11/11/17 10:47 am

Fuck yes Cruz. Trumps platform > Cruz platform 1000 fold. Just wish he could actually pass what he said he would.