mtdewbob November 8th, 2017 7:53pm

Donna Brazile tonight on Tucker Carlson FOXNews 8 PM est. I would venture to guess Hillary Clinton and the DNC are on pins and needles with anticipation. 😳

jaydub951 Southern California
11/09/17 10:24 am

Inconvenient facts can do that.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/08/17 4:41 pm

💠 mtdewbob asked:
11/08/2017

...

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/08/17 4:43 pm

I read an article today that said that even Geraldo is turning on Hillary, because Donna has thrown her under the bus in her book.

www.bizpacreview.com/2017/11/03/geraldo-rivera-calls-dnc-criminal-enterprise-predicts-newest-scandal-end-forever-clinton-era-557292

....

mtdewbob Arizona
11/08/17 4:49 pm

If I were Donna Brazil’s lawyer I would tell her to have an appendicitis attack immediately and use that as an excuse not to go on the Tucker Carlson show. She’s making a grave mistake by appearing on the Tucker Carlson show for FOXNews. Anything she says can and will be used against her in court of law. Time for Miss Brazile to shut her mouth.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/08/17 4:51 pm

Shoot, a court of law would be her best bet! She’s liable to wind up DEAD!

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/08/17 4:52 pm

In fact, if she said what they’re saying she said in her book, I’m surprised she’s not already, and worried she might not make it to the show tonight!

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/08/17 4:52 pm

Are you thinking of doing a hang out poll, Bob?! Lol

mtdewbob Arizona
11/09/17 2:28 am

Thanks for the website and interview of FOXNews Geraldo, very interesting. I never like the guy but I totally agree with him on this issue. The DNC is in disarray and the only way they are going to win in 2018 and 2020 is by total transparency and honesty. Also there does need to be an investigation of the DNC and Hillary Clinton rigging of the 2016 election primaries. Just the allegations of moving monies from the Bernie camp to the Clinton camp is criminal enough for someone to go to jail. I actually feel sorry for Bernie Sanders they made him out to be a stooge.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/09/17 1:26 pm

I totally agree with all you’ve said, and will go even further and say that Bernie sold his people out. I know there were a LOT of people that were disappointed that he supported her. They wanted him to go independent. There were some that were saying that they had spent money they didn’t really have to go to some upcoming event that he was speaking at, and then he folded and they were losing that money.

...

doober72 Vidalia, Ga.
11/08/17 3:57 pm

I can't wait to see this!

Alcerus fascist
11/08/17 3:12 pm

You'll have to keep us posted Bob, not all of us get network TV

mtdewbob Arizona
11/08/17 3:14 pm

Cool, will do 😁

Jazzy5 USA
11/08/17 1:58 pm

She blamed Trump for using the word “rigged” she is walking backwards, now.

mtdewbob Arizona
11/08/17 2:17 pm

Better than Michael Jackson
youtu.be/b6pomaq30Gg

Diogenes FreeMeBe
11/08/17 2:35 pm

She's probably falling down coughing somewhere.

Alcerus fascist
11/08/17 3:11 pm

But she has triple pneumonia!