I thought I blew up part of my house yesterday. Did you know a can of butane beside a hot grill makes one hell of a BOOM and a huge 🔥 ball?
I most certainly will not call you an idiot. Yes I did know about it. My Uncle Elmer used to put aerosol cans in bonfires for the explosive effects. One time I saw my younger son headed out with her backpack. My mother warning system went into alert! He had an aerosol can and a candle. He was going to make a do it yourself blowtorch. I found out a friend’s cousin lost his life doing the same thing. He also lost his head.
Oh my goodness gracious! I'm glad that you're okay.
Glad you are ok!
Good grief..be careful..thank God you're okay!
It was scary enough to get the neighbors running over.
I wouldn’t be fucking around either if I noticed something like that! Kudos to your very astute neighbors. You owe em one
Oh, I didn’t read below, they didn’t save you lol. I’m glad you weren’t in the vicinity!
No, I was playing Titanfall and saw the fireball out of my patio door.
Yes I knew, I was just unaware it had been placed near the grill when I started cooking potatoes.
You are very fortunate....
Luckily I was inside when the explosion occurred. I saw the fireball and though it blew up the other of my house.
Again, very fortunate, the shrapnel, if a child was within proximity.....very fortunate.....
There is a big dent in the metal roof that covers the patio. But other than that, I am dangerously free, thank God.
Glad to know all is well.....be safe.....
I forgot to do the most important part of my part of what I was going to say thank God you’re safe.