Show Of Hands November 7th, 2017 6:40pm

Syria has announced their intention to join the Paris climate accord, following Nicaragua, making the United States the only country on Earth which will not partake in the agreement. If entirely up to you, would you have the U.S. rejoin the accord?

PresWK Minnesota
11/14/17 7:56 pm

No, the developed nations should not be forced to do all the work

gatsbyxxv
11/12/17 5:28 pm

We look like a total selfish, self-serving country out-of-touch with reality. And led by a President that will never understand the big picture.

smoothboy1982 Lexington Ky
11/11/17 5:20 pm

They do t take into account United States uses the most energy and we don’t care about anyone except ourselves so πŸ–•πŸ» the world

Sombralicous
11/13/17 3:39 pm

I hope this is satire. Also China uses the most energy in the world

johnyG13 md
11/11/17 12:58 pm

At this point just don't join it and call it American exceptionalism

ualf Die Klimakrise ist echt
11/11/17 10:10 am

I would be okay if we weren't in the agreement if Trump had been actually doing something positive for the enviornment; however, America remains one of the only countries on Earth where a large portion of people think climate change is non-existent..

Annabelle41 Michigan
11/09/17 10:57 pm

The other countries only want us to join so that we can pay everybody and they do exactly what they want without any effort on their part. The whole Paris accord is nothing but a joke on the United States

Sombralicous
11/13/17 3:42 pm

We aren’t the only wealthy country in the world. And also that’s not how it works.

Mackinaw Wolverine State, est.1837
11/09/17 2:30 am

Would you jump off a cliff because everyone else is doing it?

Sombralicous
11/13/17 3:43 pm

Well there would have to be a reason they’re doing it, no?

lmkeller
11/20/17 9:22 am

That’s a frightening way to think.

susannr Colorado
11/08/17 10:41 pm

How Climate Change Is Already Affecting Health, Spreading Disease!
one.npr.org/i/561041342:561041343http://one.npr.org/i/561041342:561041343

Tazer Dumpster fire
11/08/17 9:42 pm

Like most other things, America needs to stay away from global agreements. All it does is take billions of dollars.

Inthebackofacar
11/08/17 9:14 pm

Dozens of countries have done complete 180 in their pollution emissions since joining the Pairs Accord. Some countries are now only a few years away from being powered by renewable energy over fossil fuels, with dozens more to become completely powered by renewable in the next couple of decades. So, YES! We don't have another planet, so we need to make this one last.

Tictactactical
11/08/17 8:29 pm

Have any of Trump’s critics here even read the accord? Or are they simply feeding off the MSM BS? The document is worth less than used toilet paper! It’s toothless! There’s absolutely no consequences for failing to abide by any self-imposed (another stupid stipulation) regulations/limits, except supposed shame! How incredibly, and yet sadly laughable. This worthless document is nothing more than a feel-good moment to supposedly show who cares. The only thing that it shows is that any/all signatories are more worried about image than real impact. The only idiots are those that sign.

ViperVenom88
11/08/17 9:38 pm

Enlighten us.Ooh!πŸ˜› what is in those documents that is so filthyπŸ˜…

TiredofIt Texas
11/08/17 7:45 pm

I think it's funny how everyone is mad that he is protecting America and says he's not "leading". Ummm leading is specifically NOT Doug what everyone else is doing so by going his own way, instead of doing what the the entire world is doing, by definition he is leading.

ViperVenom88
11/08/17 9:39 pm

It doesn’t have a vagina

oflairkjs Minnesota
11/08/17 3:58 pm

Trump is an idiot. He understands nothing.

savalordtester
11/08/17 12:23 pm

Just because we aren't in it doesn't mean we are not taking steps to help the climate. It's not like we are polluting like crazy. It's like the cool kids club, just because you aren't in it doesn't mean you aren't cool.

BlueLine Georgia
11/08/17 9:52 am

I️ have a feeling that this accord does very little to combat climate change.

savalordtester
11/08/17 12:24 pm

There are many countries in it that are polluting the shit out of the air.

Jazzy5 USA
11/08/17 1:51 pm

Like China and India !

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
11/08/17 9:45 am

Absolutely not. It’s nothing but a global scheme of wealth redistribution that wants to bleed us dry and send our wealth to third-world countries.

nacho
11/08/17 8:02 am

Did we collapse because we did not sign the Kyoto sham either?

We invested in our own research and development, lowered our emissions, grew alternative energy sources and continue to lead the world in environmental progress and alternative energy options. All without central government master plans despite. the best efforts of lefties who think if you trade pollution credits and pay to pollute as long as the government gets a cut it is a great plan.

We do actions - globalist UN sycophants do words.

enforcer2k1 Upstate NY
11/08/17 7:35 am

It’s a scam, there are no protections and/or obligations that what ever country’s will use the money for climate purposes.

mrscheisskopf2 Kentucky
11/08/17 7:34 am

Ya, but it's a non binding agreement so it doesn't mean much anyway. I'd only do it to be in solidarity with our allies on climate change

jrpacman Pensum iocus est
11/08/17 5:38 am

As I understand it, they just want our $$$.

If we truly use that money on environmental policies in our country, it seems to me we would be better off.

Suzan Hawaii
11/08/17 1:01 am

It was just another rep off the American scheme. Let them pay for themselves

Riot
11/08/17 12:40 am

We spend billions a year for literally a very very microscopic change which wouldn’t be measurable in our lifetime. I’m glad we opt’ed out it this scam.

theNobamist Silicon Valley
11/07/17 11:53 pm

Nope. All this global global-warming bs is a money-soaking scheme to shake down the US.

DoctorWasdarb Marxist Leninist Maoist
11/07/17 11:15 pm

I don't really care. It doesn't do much

Obvious101 MO
11/07/17 10:32 pm

Why don’t all you “ Global warming deniers” put your money where your mouth is and buy some property in lower Manhattan, Miami Beach, New Orleans, Beijing, or anyone of thousands of islands that are threatened by rising seas due to global warming?

11/07/17 10:34 pm

I don't deny global warming, I want the US to spend money where real change happens. That stupid agreement has no change and will not in the future.

11/07/17 10:35 pm

And for thise of you that deny global warming watch Elon Musk presentstion about it. Here is the summary: Even if there is no temperature change, it is very dangerous to pump CO2 into the air (so much) we have no idea what can really go wrong - it is 99% irreversable :o

11/07/17 10:44 pm

Well mister obvious, obviously I'm not a moron. Why would I buy beachfront property knowing the risks that are associated with it. Hurricanes are a big risk already. Throw in the fact that the Earth's climate is constantly changing and you have yourself a high risk venture.

11/07/17 11:30 pm

99% irreversible? Please, tell me how coal, oil, and some graphite deposits were formed? It couldn't be from dead life forms. Certainly not any that could absorb the carbon in CO2 and turn it into O2. Yep, at a rate of 99% irreversibility, we're doomed. Let's just throw out everything we know about the history of our planet.

The reality is that you are fear mongering. While it's true that facts are open to some interpretation, I doubt that you could reasonably interpret them to reach the conclusion that it is 99% irreversible. Just because a wealthy celebrity says something, that doesn't make it true. Or perhaps you'd like to claim that everything that comes out of Trump's mouth is true?

Rollin
11/08/17 7:53 am

Porosnax is correct, it is unfortunate that some people are not open to realizing facts :/

11/08/17 8:21 am

Is love to see the studies that support that claim Rollin. Common sense does not support it so I'm going to need scientific evidence to believe it.

11/07/17 10:30 pm

This is the bottom line: Democrats _unfortunately_, and with good intention, fall for people who have big signs that say one thing and spending habit that says the opposite. Stop getting taken advantage of, we can do better things with the money with solid plans that have historic success. The non-democrats don't have big signs because everyone already knows what they do, they don't need signs or even big mouths. Look into these things and you can see if their words and their spending are aligned or not - don't just read their signs and listen to their words guys :(

Obvious101 MO
11/07/17 10:38 pm

Porosnax: please tell me you aren’t for Trump after all that you just said in the above statement. Please. If you are, then you have proven that you are not connected to reality.

11/08/17 6:52 am

Go read Trumps contract. Go read the blueprints. Trump is a business man and does what he says. I am not saying he is a perfect president, but his plans are good for our country. An entire thinktank orginization came up with the blueprints, it was not Trump's idea. Years of time and a lot of money was put into Trump's plans and his historic record has proven to be successful. Like I said before, I don't agree on everything he says and does, I didn't even vote for him but hell, facts are louder than spoken word.

Rollin
11/08/17 7:54 am

And I thought I was the only person who read those blueprints... Good job mate, most people don’t even know they exist (90%+ of dems)

badattitude no place like home
11/07/17 10:11 pm

Not without it being rewritten. It's a bad deal for us. 100 trillion dollars. And it does nothing to change the temperature.

otto Olean, NY
11/07/17 8:14 pm

OF COURSE every other nation on earth has signed on. And OF COURSE we haven’t. Is it a mystery as to why? Pretty obvious to me.

It is completely expected. The entire accord is designed to sap wealth from U.S. and redistribute it to the rest of the world.

It is a perfect global parallel to our domestic tax battle: U.S. represents Bernie’s “top one half of one percent” and the rest of the world represents the rest. In both cases, takers love wealth redistribution and producers hate it.

ViperVenom88
11/08/17 9:44 pm

Where in the Paris accord does it talk about wealth distribution?

otto Olean, NY
11/08/17 11:56 pm

@Viper

Nowhere. That’s the evil genius of it all. ObamaCare doesn’t either. But any honest analysis of either shows the obvious consequences and, in both cases, I believe those consequences are intended and seemingly the actual goal. Of course they don’t say it because they count on millions of people believing it on its face and saying, hey, if a government bureaucracy says it’s good for me, it must be. A rationalization I will NEVER understand. I cannot see how so many can place so much trust in other mere-mortals.

The entire global cooling/global warming/climate change/weather weirding/whatever they call it this month scam is, in reality, a degrowth movement aimed at deindustrializing the world. Despite the immense gains in life span and health and quality of life industrialization has provided.

ronderman North Carolina
11/07/17 8:05 pm

If every country had to commit to the same thing the US had to commit to, then I'd be fine with it.

11/07/17 7:59 pm

When has the United States ever been obligated to do anything that most if not all of the rest of the world does? We didn't become so great because we followed everyone else. We became great because we led the way forward. We weren't always correct in our decisions, but we mostly stuck by them. Heck the US didn't join the League of Nations and president Wilson came up with the idea and got the rest of the world to accept it.

Crawdaddy11 MIMNAZMN
11/07/17 7:13 pm

Yes anything Syria does we oughta do for sure

11/07/17 7:56 pm

Hear that everyone? It's time to start using chemical weapons on our own citizens.

Crawdaddy11 MIMNAZMN
11/08/17 5:53 pm

Ok I meant to say except for that but really it was implied

cjrocks9102 New York
11/07/17 6:47 pm

The PCA is a scam. No Democrat has ever read the agreement. It just has “climate” in the name so they automatically agree with it.

11/07/17 9:59 pm

Holy crap, I literally was thunking those same words

hmrhed
11/07/17 6:30 pm

Oh well if Syria is in....Hahaha!

thfreshprintz Antifa
11/07/17 6:58 pm

And every other nation on Earth...

deadcat
11/07/17 6:21 pm

Of course the will join because it means transferring money from the US to the global climate fund into their pockets.

WallyBarbuckle
11/07/17 6:13 pm

Hand sovereignty over the the UN? FUCK THAT NOISE!

johonmilla Monroe, nc
11/07/17 5:34 pm

It’s pathetic even North Korea is better than us in the topic of environment

11/07/17 8:41 pm

Since when do they follow any treaty that they've signed?

11/07/17 10:00 pm

You obviously are clueless, go look at live satellite feeds, the US is one of the cleanest countries out there. Make sure to check NK, their air is horrible

11/07/17 10:01 pm

(@johon.... btw)

johonmilla Monroe, nc
11/07/17 11:14 pm

Porosnax, we have one of the highest CO2 emission rates, waste per person rates, and are ranked 61st in cleanest countries. Meanwhile NK is embracing solar energy. That’s pretty pathetic. I think you’re thinking of China when you’re talking about the satellite feeds.

11/07/17 11:18 pm

Solar energy is currently not very efficient. If North Korea is forced to resort to it then things must be pretty bad over there.

11/08/17 6:52 am

Like I said: johon is clueless :)

11/08/17 6:53 am

I will post references if I get time later today

johonmilla Monroe, nc
11/08/17 7:02 am

Actually makem and porosax, NK is a self sufficient nation and exports more energy than they import. They have plenty of coal refineries as well. Despite that they managed to lower CO2 emission and have to hydropower and solar energy.

Rollin
11/08/17 7:48 am

I literally created an account to add to this discussion. I cannot believe how ignorant of facts people are. There are free sources to check these things, e.g:

earth.nullschool.net

I don’t know what your guys sources are but poor is completely correct according to this data set. There are dozens of other data sets that agree with poor snax, unfortunately some are not publicly accessible.

Cheers

11/08/17 8:32 am

I'm sorry, but I just opened the link on my phone and all I can see is an interactive map on wind speed and wind direction around the Earth.

11/11/17 8:12 am

Thanks rollem, yup, that agrees with my sources. The sulfur layer was interesting, I was unaware of that.

11/11/17 8:12 am

Sorry Rollin iOS butchered your name

11/11/17 8:17 am

And yes, check out that link by Rollin, it is a free source of data around the world. It has indexes of CO, CO2 and others at every 0.5deg around the planet. It looks like the sources even have some future predictions too, really cool. This alone is good enough to prove USA should leave the agreement to the rest of the planet - no further debate required

johonmilla Monroe, nc
11/11/17 11:03 am

The source has nothing to do with any of that

johonmilla Monroe, nc
11/11/17 11:03 am

All there is is wind speed and direction. Is there something I need to click?

11/14/17 8:37 pm

Still acting clueless, huh?

johonmilla Monroe, nc
11/14/17 9:06 pm

Lol, it’s not working on mobile. Luckily I got on desktop and was able to work it. Anyway it shows the US as extreme high in CO2 in ppmv, comprable to eastern China. We also have high CO levels in certain cities in the Us.

11/15/17 5:04 am

Thanks for the data. It sounds like we need to be cleaning US cities somehow.

Survivalistien I am Green and Retired
11/07/17 5:00 pm

No. Am ashamed my country is in it.

SantaClaus1225
11/07/17 6:44 pm

We’re NOT in it.

You should be ashamed of how misinformed you are.

Survivalistien I am Green and Retired
11/07/17 6:56 pm

Stupid Yankee thinks I’m one of em, I’m British, read my name.

phalnx Ohio
11/07/17 6:58 pm

Lol! Oooh, BURN!!!! πŸ˜…

11/07/17 8:43 pm

Is Santa Claus a Yankee? I guess it's make sense since Santa loves Capitalism. If he didn't, why would I see him in the mall all the time?

Survivalistien I am Green and Retired
11/08/17 5:46 am

We invented capitalism and and industrialism so

11/08/17 8:34 am

You also needed the US to help you win both world wars. The 2nd one especially due to our industrial might.

Survivalistien I am Green and Retired
11/08/17 8:37 am

Uh win the First World War? The u.s joined for economic gain. You won one world war and that was the second, that was the war we needed you because you’ve smite’d ohr naval power saying every country must downsize. Then by frances bidding they didn’t punish the Germans for mobilising the Rhineland. Learn your history before you make false accusations.

11/08/17 8:40 am

I know my history. I never said that we didn't contribute to why you needed us

11/08/17 8:43 am

You also have to remember that here in America, we are taught that without the US, the rest of the world would be screwed in WW2 and that WW1 Would end in a statement.

Survivalistien I am Green and Retired
11/08/17 9:32 am

It was hardly a stalemate. That’s what you Americans are taught, after the Russians rejecting the war, and the events of The third battle of Ypres (passchendael), the war was ours.

11/08/17 9:50 am

I don't disagree. I'm just trying to say that I'm a little biased in my assessment of events because I was taught from a young age (about 8) that the rest of the world needed American Assistance. I do a lot of personal study on war history. I know that you would probably have been fine in WW1 and that the Soviet Union would eventually make it's way through Germany in WW2. I do however believe that American Assistance was quite helpful and desired in both world wars

phalnx Ohio
11/08/17 6:47 pm

I disagree. Without Pershing's 500,000 fresh and well-equipped AEF manning the line, Ludendorff's 1918 offensive would probably have broken through. Even with our help, they got within 40 miles of Paris, and French morale was in the toilet.

We also played a vital role in the subsequent counteroffensive which ended the war.

Survivalistien I am Green and Retired
11/08/17 6:54 pm

Yep. Also the French Morale never existed. They’ve been stomped on since 1870, since Prussia. I’m not denying that the U.S helped in the Ardennes offensive, but I find it ignorant when Americans say they’ve won both world wars, because they joined 6 months before the Great War ended for economic purposes. Infact, U.S is not mentioned on any medals, especially the national war effort medal which features all the countries, whether Allied or central powers, all countries but the United States, for two reasons this is because they joined in the literal waning days of war, and that they didn’t recognise the Treaty of Versailles.

Survivalistien I am Green and Retired
11/08/17 6:57 pm

(Honestly I wish Britain never supported the treaty, the treaty was a literal shit on Germany, a country who was defending its sovereign ally, the Austrian-Hungarian empire. However, there was no other country to punish, only Germany remained and could only somewhat pay off its war loan debt by partaking in U.S loans which ended durring the depression. Point is, the treaty of Versailles was strong because of its French hatred of the krauts, but the French barely enforced it which allowed Hitler to take Rhine and Austria legally. Our fault (Britain) was allowing incompetent Chamberlain Hand over the “Sudetenland”, a region of Czechoslovakia to Hitler as Appeasement.)

jab87
11/07/17 4:58 pm

It means nothing. It’s just like all the other agreements countries are involved in and don’t follow. It ends up being unilateral. The US follows it and every other nation disregards it.
No thanks let’s follow the beat to our own drums.

11/07/17 10:02 pm

I cannot believe how informed all you people here in the comments are, I am astounded (serious). Good job guys :)

Gunfighter06 Iowa, since 1846
11/07/17 4:49 pm

No. It's a globalist scam. We do what we want.

suppressedID Shut up man
11/07/17 4:37 pm

Now THERE is the Trump legacy: fükking over the rest of the world and being proud of it.

Waterguy Texas
11/07/17 5:15 pm

Actually from what I heard the Paris accord was trash and would waste away billions to lower the global temperature by 1 degree maybe? Not sure about this but would be glad if you corrected me.

11/07/17 10:03 pm

Not to mention no other applicable country has even met their agreement

badattitude no place like home
11/07/17 10:15 pm

Flyer, you're right. Check this out. youtu.be/47bNzLj5E_Q

Zod Above Pugetropolis
11/07/17 4:13 pm

If it was up to me, the United States would never have left it.

11/07/17 8:45 pm

And if it were up to me, we'd never have joined in the first place.

FinnSum Pres. Elect Biden
11/07/17 4:08 pm

This is a sad day for our country #impeachby18

11/07/17 8:47 pm

I'm waiting for #impeachby19, #impeachby20, and #damnitallstopelectingtrump

NotQuiteWhite Earth
11/07/17 3:27 pm

Anyone who says "fake science" does not understand how science works.

cornybread The Large Malus Fruit
11/07/17 8:36 pm

Goes right up there with “alternative facts”

Isomax TIC TOC
11/07/17 3:11 pm

Definitely not

redsox95 New England
11/07/17 3:05 pm

I haven't heard ONE person come up with a convincing reason why the US should join.

In fact, whenever it's mentioned, they usually just start throwing out personal insults and that I "don't believe in science".

So, this is your spotlight, go for it:

ScenarioNations California
11/07/17 4:36 pm

It alone helps our PR worldwide and there's no reason to not be in it as its not actually enforced.

susannr Colorado
11/07/17 4:46 pm

The Paris Agreement is good for U.S. jobs: At the heart of the Paris Agreement is a target to keep our total global warming to well below 2°C. To do this, countries must shift away from fossil fuels to renewable energy. While some may try to argue that this will “destroy American jobs,” the opposite is true: Solar and wind jobs in the U.S. are growing at a rate about 12 times faster than the rest of the U.S. economy. Jobs in U.S. solar grew 25% last year to include more than 260,000 workers. Meanwhile, the fossil fuel industry employed about 76,000 people in 2014 – about as many as were employed by the U.S. bowling industry.

If you’re looking for an industry that is surging, an industry with enormous potential to create and grow U.S. jobs, renewable energy is the answer – and the future – for a strong U.S. job market.

susannr Colorado
11/07/17 4:51 pm

To compete and win in the global clean energy economy, the U.S. needs the Paris Agreement: The world is in the midst of a fundamental transition to clean energy: Consumers are demanding it, industries are investing in it, and jobs are surging. But if the U.S. steps away from the Paris Agreement, it will lose momentum in the clean energy race and cede our leadership position and vast economic opportunities to our competitors.

This year, China announced plans to spend more than $360 billion on renewable energy through 2020. Why? Because it’s looking to dominate one of the world’s fastest-growing industries. Greenpeace estimates that in 2015, China installed one wind turbine every hour of every day.

susannr Colorado
11/07/17 4:52 pm

Climate action isn’t just about the environment – it’s about national security, health, and so much more: Curbing climate change isn’t just about melting ice sheets and shrinking salamanders (although climate change’s impacts on our environmentcannot be overstated). It is also question of the health and safety of people all over the world, including in the U.S. As climate change worsens, clean air and safe drinking water are expected to decrease, and deadly heat waves, floods, and infectious diseases like malaria are expected to increase

susannr Colorado
11/07/17 4:52 pm

Additionally, military and defense officials increasingly recognize the connection between climate change and national security. Current U.S. Defense Secretary James Mattis affirmed just last month that climate change is “impacting stability in areas of the world where our troops are operating today.” Climate change is a “threat multiplier” that exacerbates challenges of human health and national security, and we’re already starting to see these impacts. But by taking action today to meet the Paris Agreement, the U.S. can address climate change and avoid some of the worst impacts, while also benefiting jobs, the economy, innovation, and more.

susannr Colorado
11/07/17 4:53 pm

We’re all in this together dumbass: In adopting the Paris Agreement, nearly every planet on Earth has agreed to do its part to cut emissions and curb global climate change. No country is immune to the impacts of climate change, and no country can address this challenge alone.

Withdrawing from the Paris Agreement would send a signal to the rest of the world that the U.S. doesn’t honor its commitments and would undermine our leadership and diplomatic priorities on the international stage. The global challenge of climate change can be met, but only if we meet it together.

susannr Colorado
11/07/17 4:54 pm

The world has shown record-breaking support for the Paris Agreement: In December 2015, the Paris Agreement was adopted by nearly every country on Earth, and it has broken records along the way: The adoption of the agreement was the largest meeting of world leaders in one place; the signing of the agreement saw the most signatures to an international agreement on a single day in history (175!); and the agreement entered into force in record time – only 11 months from adoption, to signing, to ratification and entry into force

The unprecedented support for this agreement and the speed with which it entered into force is a strong sign that the world recognizes that climate change is the greatest and most urgent challenge of our time, and the Paris Agreement is our best hope for addressing it.

susannr Colorado
11/07/17 4:55 pm

The U.S. has been a leader in climate action. It can’t give that up now: The United States is the world’s biggest economy (and one of the biggest contributors to climate change), but it has also been one of the strongest advocates for climate action. The U.S. accounts for about 1/7thof the world’s total emissions, but that outsized impact means U.S. climate action also has an outsized influence on our global climate as well.In 2016, global emissions flat-lined for the third year in a row even as the global economy grew, due in large part because the world’s two largest economies – the U.S. and China – cut their emissions while still growing their economies. The U.S.’s impact and influence on global climate change can’t be underestimated, and its role as a global leader in climate action shouldn’t be abandoned now.

WorstGooEver Nuke the Hurricanes
11/07/17 4:59 pm

That looks like more than one good reason to me.

scrpnHOG Arizona
11/07/17 5:14 pm

Why can’t we follow the same guild lines without paying for other countries? Wouldn’t you want to invest in American technology and resources, to compete in the “global race”. Instead you want to give Syria and other countries free solar panels, rather than installing them in the US. You missed the point of not agreeing to the Pairs agreement.

ScenarioNations California
11/07/17 5:15 pm

Have you looked at our leadership?? They won't follow the guidelines lmfao

scrpnHOG Arizona
11/07/17 5:17 pm

But Syria will. LOL

ScenarioNations California
11/07/17 5:19 pm

You mustn't have read my statement. I said that the good PR alone is why we should be in the deal. It's not like it's enforced. So why be out of it?

scrpnHOG Arizona
11/07/17 5:24 pm

We pay majority of the bill for the UN too. How’s that working out for PR.
It’s about COST!! 100billion annually. How many solar panels and wind mills is that that, and now will leave the US to go countries that pay $0

ScenarioNations California
11/07/17 5:28 pm

You mean we can spend trillions to destroy the infrastructure of nations but we can't spend a few billion?

scrpnHOG Arizona
11/07/17 5:32 pm

How about 100B toward education in developing better green energy. That would almost double the education budget.
Great point you will be hurting other countries economies. Now your getting it.

ScenarioNations California
11/07/17 5:34 pm

Do you actually support green energy and education? Because I do. If not then don't use it as a talking point lmfao

scrpnHOG Arizona
11/07/17 5:44 pm

I’m for smart clean energy and quality education.
I believe 100b for other countries is dumb. Nuclear power is safer and cleaner than solar and doesn’t take acres of land. I would love to pay teachers more and give parents more education opportunities for there kids rather then restrict them to their income level.

ScenarioNations California
11/07/17 5:50 pm

See I disagree on the idea that nuclear is safer than solar, maybe cheaper but solar doesn't have risk of meltdowns, but I mostly agree with your statement. My main point is generally that we either fund to destroy their property and land or fund new infrastructure in foreign nations.

scrpnHOG Arizona
11/07/17 5:58 pm

Buy me a Tesla, it will help your PR. Unless you don’t believe in climate change.

ScenarioNations California
11/07/17 6:02 pm

The only reason Trump pulled out was his pr.

badattitude no place like home
11/07/17 10:21 pm

Scenario, check out this nuclear power that will save the world. Safe, clean, cheap, abundant. youtu.be/IZf6e0ntFrw

youtu.be/jDqCpfVwdP4

GWS101201
11/07/17 2:49 pm

No reason to rejoin it.

redrooster1
11/07/17 2:47 pm

It's a shakedown of the USA based on fake science.