FarmerManE November 7th, 2017 1:24pm

There's a lot flying around right now about the trump tax plan. I would like to say, this plan will be great for us. Trump finally did something right. Don't let the democrats miss lead you on this, they're purposely trying to kill this with bad info

FarmerManE djent
11/08/17 6:19 am

A couple days ago, I saw something where a group of Democrat senators got caught making up fake numbers to support their narrative on this. I would call that bad info

MrsCrayonWax
11/07/17 6:51 am

I think it would serve Republicans well to read up on this for themselves instead of being willfully ignorant to all it entails. Take responsibility.

abusara i drink and i know things
11/07/17 6:41 am

Not so fast. The plan unveiled last week has already been changed, and the final product will undoubtedly change some more from today.

FarmerManE djent
11/07/17 7:02 am

Probably. I mostly wanted to talk about why the left is wrong about this

thatguy2 I am Antifa
11/07/17 6:26 am

You must be a billionaire.

FarmerManE djent
11/07/17 6:29 am

This is what I'm talking about. This is what the left are feeding to the general public about this bill.
I'm not a billionaire. This bill isn't some magical pass go and collect $200 type thing. This bill improves many things in our tax system, making it better for everyone. Really, it won't effect billionaires all that much

FarmerManE djent
11/07/17 6:30 am

And BTW, I'm not a trump lover

thatguy2 I am Antifa
11/07/17 6:31 am

Your gullibility is hurting the country.

FarmerManE djent
11/07/17 6:36 am

Have you actually looked at the plan, or are you just going with what NBC told you?

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
11/07/17 7:02 am

Thatguy2, have you considered the possibility that you might be the gullible one? I have seen Democrats doing nothing and simply behaving like spoiled children who didn't get their way.

thatguy2 I am Antifa
11/07/17 7:09 am

I'm familiar with the current framework.

If you think our conman, billionaire President is going to sign a bill in the best interest of the middle class, you are the gullible one.

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
11/07/17 11:14 am

I am pretty sure that you don't know anything about Donald Trump, so don't call me gullible! I do know that by himself, he has done more for this Country in a year when Democrat resistance has resulted in a bogus investigation and a Democrat candidate being allowed to commit a serious felony and get away with it! I thought nobody was above the law. Is that why you are an embarrassed American?

commonman1 Peace
11/08/17 11:02 am

I’m pretty sure a president that doesn’t take a salary is in it for himself.

It’s a shame people are taking side with the Democrats when they have an opportunity to have pay taxes. It doesn’t make sense.

commonman1 Peace
11/08/17 11:02 am

When they have an opportunity to pay less taxes.

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
11/08/17 12:53 pm

He is already rich, unlike the Clinton's who grabbed everything, including the White House silverware, and ran. Are you saying that if you don't get rich in public office that you must be "in it for yourself"? Interesting concept!

ladyniner81 I hate people
11/08/17 3:01 pm

That's bullshit. They grabbed a lot of stuff, but when they realized they grabbed White House stuff, they returned what wasn't theirs.

commonman1 Peace
11/08/17 3:25 pm

It wasn’t when they realize they took the property they returned it. It was when the National Park Service told them to return the property.

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
11/08/17 6:33 pm

Lady, he's right. They got busted, but skated as usual.