qmastrangelo November 6th, 2017 10:08pm

Have you ever intentionally broken a law?

playum
11/06/17 6:31 pm

I mean... if you speed, you’re doing that, so 99% of al drivers must mark yes

lendluke iowa
11/06/17 6:16 pm

I go on Disney.com without my parents permission.

ItsYourBoy Roman Empire
11/06/17 5:29 pm

I left my post in Afghanistan but judge told me law doesn't apply to traitors

Kamden popular revolt
11/06/17 5:13 pm

Smoking weed, drinking underage, ingesting various other illegal drugs, trespassing etc.
Thug life.

HammeringMan Gods Away On Business
11/06/17 4:54 pm

Great stories here.
Smuggled a non FDA approved drug for a friends GF.
Pursued by the Mexican Navy when we drifted into their fishing waters. Fled in a high speed chase. We didn't have any fish on board but didn't want the hassle.
Pissed in the woods.
Hiked in a California state park without a hiking permit.

HammeringMan Gods Away On Business
11/09/17 8:57 pm

In CA you need a permit to have hike State Park trails. Some are so busy the wait exceeds 14 days!!

Odysseus We All Need A Fantasy
11/06/17 4:21 pm

Launched illegal fireworks in the ‘50’s. Broke into and occupied a ROTC building in the ‘60’s. Smoked pot in the ‘70’s. Drove a vehicle while under the influence in the ‘80’s. Broke some fish and game laws in the ‘90’s. However, I have been a law abiding citizen in the 21st century. Pretty much.

susanr Colorado
11/06/17 3:47 pm

Yes. I jaywalk occasionally, especially when it is (a) really impractical to go to the nearest legal crossing place but seems perfectly safe to cross where I am, or (b) is truly safer where I am than at a nearby legal crossing place anyway. (And I never do it if there are any cars within sight.)

Also, once long ago I pulled up a few surveyor's markers on land near ours in the mountains of SW Oregon. They were markers for logging an area on fragile soil above our land, and we strongly felt it was wrong to log there. The BLM had been trying to get us to agree to primary easement over the road we used to get to our land, so they could log that area, and we kept refusing, even when they kept increasing a payment to us. It was an ethical thing. They ended up giving up on that project - we were far from the only people who objected to it. I feel a little bad about pulling up the markers, but not a whole lot.

susanr Colorado
11/06/17 3:49 pm

Also, I used marijuana and some other drugs when they were illegal, long ago and far away (hopefully long past any statue of limitations period by now). Ironically, even though marijuana is perfectly legal in my state at present, I don't have any interest at all in using it now.

Kay41 the Midwest
11/06/17 3:15 pm

I suppose it you count speeding, then yes.