RussianThunder November 6th, 2017 4:15pm

Sitting in a doctors office right now when Sergei blurts out β€œthe guy sitting across from us looks like Arthur Shawcross” (a serial killer). Even though it was in Russian, I’m very embarrassed. Anyone want to buy him? He’s going cheap!

SHIPPY1944 Tn.
11/07/17 11:14 am

If you like your “schmuck” brother, you can keep him, actually, I insist on it !

martyt02
11/06/17 1:30 pm

πŸ˜‚you can’t sell your brother! I know -I tried to sell mine. πŸ™ƒ

RussianThunder Russia and USA
11/06/17 1:31 pm

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
11/06/17 12:06 pm

Sorry babe I’ve raised my chicks. He could have done a lot more embarrassing things than that.

shygal47 Florida east coast
11/06/17 11:25 am

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ You have my sympathy!

chickencookie America weeps
11/06/17 10:22 am

Odds are the guy didn’t understand or know who this guy is. I don’t. And he probably knows your brother is autistic by his actions.

rons screw politicians
11/06/17 9:45 am

Amazed he knew about a serial killer.

chickencookie America weeps
11/06/17 10:20 am

His brother is obsessed with those shows.

RussianThunder Russia and USA
11/06/17 11:54 am

Beyond obsessed. His brain has to be a very dark place but his goal is to understand them and help profile them one day. He does not admire them. Just the opposite.

The interesting thing is that he heard about the shooting at the church because he was helping Tema with water colors and those are only allowed in this room we use for crafts. It has a TV. Almost immediately, though Mischa said it was probably terrorism, Sergei said he figured it was a family situation and his ex wife, girlfriend...someone on his list went to church there. He targeted the church because he had sitting ducks and the church represented xianity and he probably either thought they were not treating him in a xian manner or he was mad at G-d for his circumstances. He also predicted prior run ins with the law and prescription medication. He was right (I think) except it was the ex-mother-in-law he was after, who was not there.
In a way, it’s a little impressive.
I thought it was a neo Nazi

rons screw politicians
11/06/17 12:04 pm

I watched a segment on 60 minutes of a ten year old girl that composed symphonies and an opera. She played piano and violin like a pro. She said she has music always in her head and great composers that help her. Whatever goes on in some peoples brain always amazes me. Nothing was ever said that she was autistic or a savant. But she spoke as a people much older for her age.
See if you can find the segment.

RussianThunder Russia and USA
11/08/17 4:01 pm

Wow.....no one in my family is like that. She’s not autistic. Just a neurotypical savant but boy, is she ever amazing. That family gets Mozart. We get serial killers. Life is just not fair lol

DoctorWasdarb Marxist Leninist Maoist
11/06/17 9:20 am

Isn't that the point of speaking another language? You can say whatever you want and people don't understand. Last week I was in Lille with my best friend and in the metro we spoke English so that no one could understand and we could say whatever we want. One woman thought my friend was harassing her even though it had nothing to do with her, but her friend apologized on her part after she told him she felt uncomfortable.

rons screw politicians
11/06/17 9:45 am

Doesn’t always work. I spoke a little polish when I was young, more that I understood it. Some people on the subway were talking in polish about a person near them. When I left I said good bye in polish. I got a look!

DoctorWasdarb Marxist Leninist Maoist
11/06/17 9:47 am

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ love this story

RussianThunder Russia and USA
11/06/17 11:59 am

A) My mother does not allow us to speak Russian in public unless it’s an emergency. Clearly, “OMG, that guy looks just like Arthur Shawcross” does not count as an emergency.

B) We hope he doesn’t know the name. Arthur Shawcross in Russian is still, “Arthur Shawcross”.

C) Did it have to be said? I thought “wow, are you going to be in trouble you moron” but I didn’t say it out loud. For a guy who usually mumbles softly, that was loud and clear.

rons screw politicians
11/06/17 12:10 pm

If he heard Arthur Shawcross and actually knew who he was he was most likely impress at Sergai’s knowledge. Don’t get upset over it. You might meet Geoffrey Dahmar next.

RussianThunder Russia and USA
11/06/17 1:34 pm

Sadly, I know who that is. Not as much as Seryozhka but I know the name.

knetzere Illinois
11/07/17 7:34 am

That’s why my wife and I are learning german