Shazam November 6th, 2017 12:57pm

SHAZ PREDICTS: mass shooter labeling: Muslim = ISIS terrorist works. Black = gang/drug dealer works. White = mentally ill doesn't. 2Aers see this. My prediction is they will pivot and start labeling most AntiFa terrorists. Think I'll be correct?

DounutHole
11/06/17 12:23 pm

Oh well, price of freedom I guess. Thoughts and prayers, etc, etc. Now back to cutting taxes for the people who don't need a tax cut!

SticksandStones Stop fearmongering
11/06/17 12:08 pm

People will start labelling Antifa terrorists? The mantra that most of them rally under is a criminal act and their name implies political motives, and they're labelled terrorists? Oh, the humanity! What a crazy, unfair thing!

SticksandStones Stop fearmongering
11/06/17 12:09 pm

Looks like I misread the poll. Well that's a bit embarrassing, haha.

Anyway, I have seen this happening a bit, yes.

NDAmerican WV Escapee
11/06/17 11:38 am

Terrorism is the act of using violence for a political purpose. All AntiFa events I've read about have fit this definition. In regards to Arab killings in the US, unless we can connect them to a Islamic driven motive then it's not terrorism. When I white person shoots up a church, unless they are connected to a political motive it's not terrorism.

11/06/17 1:08 pm

WV - Misread the Q. Not a Q about AntiFa. My prediction is white men who commit these acts will be labeled as AntiFa terrorists.

NDAmerican WV Escapee
11/06/17 3:14 pm

I think it depends on his background. When I look on the news and see that a white guy killed seven people I think insanity. When I see he was an active progressive activist then I start to think AntiFa possibilities. When I see a black man killed six I think insanity. When I see he was 19, in Chicago, and the victims were members of a certain gang, then I start to think gang violence. When I see an Arab who kills 6, I think insanity. When I hear reports that he was advocating Islamic ideology and yelled certain things during the act I think extremist, but until I see some affiliation I don't consider him a terrorist.

cowboy SCOTUS 2020
11/06/17 10:13 am

Antifa are already proven terrorists. Just like Black Lives Matter is. Can’t claim to make a prediction that has already happened. 🙄

Squidboy Snarkapottamus
11/06/17 8:28 am

Already happening....the Russian trolls have been working OT on social media since the shooting.

kscott516 Fact checker
11/06/17 10:09 am

Shazam, you forgot to add that the Russians will blamed for everything. ⬆️⬆️

11/06/17 10:34 am

KS - I don't think the Rightwing will need the help of the Russians or Cambridge Analytica to move this one forward.

kscott516 Fact checker
11/06/17 10:41 am

I agree with you. Just thought you needed to add one more to the list.

rons screw politicians
11/06/17 10:49 am

Anyone know how many Mosques have been burnt down since the NYC islamic Terrorism Truck attack?

lj74
11/06/17 6:54 am

You do realize that antifa has already been labeled domestic terrorists by parts of the government?

suppressedID Shut up man
11/06/17 7:09 am

“Parts”?!?

Domino3 Abolish the ATF
11/06/17 3:49 pm

New Jersey did. That’s the only one I know of

rons screw politicians
11/06/17 6:51 am

Antifa are terrorist.

jlong105 Indiana
11/06/17 6:44 am

You posted the poll the other day about the antifa revolution. Here it is. 😳

Donaldo the trick never treats
11/06/17 6:33 am

To create violence, fear, and/ or panic intentionally for political, or ideological goals is terrorism, and I'd say antifa fits that description. So I'd say Shaz is not loony.

GetALoadOfThis
11/06/17 6:20 am

Why should they label antifa terrorists? Are they not a terrorist group?

GetALoadOfThis
11/06/17 6:20 am

*should they not

11/06/17 6:35 am

Just realized that the Q could be read that way. I meant they will begin labeling white shooters as "AntiFa" terrorists. As far as AntiFa being terrorists. No. antiFa is a made up term. The group in black are anarchists. Should we label anarchists terrorists? I'd be ok with that.

rons screw politicians
11/06/17 6:52 am

They terrorized Berkley

lj74
11/06/17 6:56 am

Shaz antifa have already been labeled terrorists by some government agencies.

rons screw politicians
11/06/17 6:59 am

Can’t understand why some stick up for thugs on either side of the fence.

lj74
11/06/17 7:11 am

I agree rons

11/06/17 10:37 am

I am not sticking up for the group called AntiFa by the right. They are anarchists, and I completely oppose them as much as I oppose the Trump Nationalists on the right. My point isn't that. My prediction is that the rightwing will begin attributing acts of violence by white males to this group with as little need for proof as they have for labeling Muslims, ISIS or blacks gang bangers.

⚡️

11/06/17 6:10 am

I don't know how many more of these we'll need to see before this happens, but I'd be very surprised if it didn't soon.

I also bet when they can't find AntiFa stuff on their FB/twitter pages, they'll start taking about the "dark web" as the location they are radicalized, say there's no way for LEO to currently effectively police and weed out these radicalized Americans, start pointing fingers at the FBI for not doing more to lock this area of the Internet down, attack 4chan and Reddit, and call for funding to figure out ways to either police or shut down. This works bc it makes the shooters "different" than the other majority members (white male, Christian, heterosexual), and is nebulous enough that most people have no clue what it is, but is scary.

⚡️

jimiscott Survivor
11/06/17 6:19 am

Did you come full circle left wing or something.

jimiscott Survivor
11/06/17 6:30 am

Just seems you lean extremely left since I been on hiatus

MrEdwin Mystery
11/06/17 6:39 am

I always saw Shaz as leaning left

jlong105 Indiana
11/06/17 6:46 am

I agree that Shazam has seemed to have gone more left since Trump was elected.

11/06/17 10:32 am

Nope. Same old same old. I'll try to dig up a very old poll I did on where I stand on issues. Hasn't waivered - or at least very little. It DOES seem to me though that since the beginning of the Republican primaries, many (but not all) on the right seem to be acceptant of just plain sh!t information. Stuff like this poll is asking about. It seems anything - no matter if any facts whatsoever back it up - is lapped up by the masses and accepted for truth. Anything fact based to the contrary is simply labeled "fake news" and dismissed. I'm posting more on it bc it's ricockulous.

⚡️

jlong105 Indiana
11/06/17 7:18 pm

Maybe you are just posting more political polls then? Anyways, I don’t hate you for being who you are even if we don’t always ride the same wave.

abusara i drink and i know things
11/06/17 6:08 am

I've already seen a post claiming he's Antifa.

MrsCrayonWax
11/06/17 6:18 am

Someone here has been spreading that.

jlong105 Indiana
11/06/17 6:47 am

Might have been me. I’ve been ready for the antifa revolution since Shazam posted the poll about it starting. I think you referenced Alex Jones in it.

MrsCrayonWax
11/06/17 6:48 am

There is a young, argumentative girl who is doing it. Actually, it looks like they are going for a domestic angle. Inlaws went to the church.

jlong105 Indiana
11/06/17 6:55 am

I hate to say good to hear, but I’d rather it be a domestic issue than part of a larger threat.

Either way, I feel so bad for all involved.

MrsCrayonWax
11/06/17 6:59 am

Agreed on both. I don’t know a way to stop it though.

MrsCrayonWax
11/06/17 7:05 am

And now it would appear as though he intentionally targeted the church.

swervin Maryland
11/06/17 6:03 am

Yeah, because the guy who asked for a ISIS flag in his hospital room is definitely not a terrorist. /s

11/06/17 6:28 am

SWERV - I can swear allegiance to the Ohio State Buckeyes, paint my whole house Scarlet and Gray, fly an OSU flag out front, have school photos all over my FB page, idolize Urban Meyer and have quotes tattooed on my body. None of it makes me a football player. If I tried to get a job coaching HS football and used those as my qualifications, I'd be laughed out of the room.

Is Saipov a member of ISIL? Not unless he went to Iraq and spent some time training/fighting there.

Is he a terrorist? Maybe. We throw that word around a lot - and use it ubiquitously when a person is Muslim.

⚡️

11/06/17 6:29 am

SWERV - you're ex or current Navy if I'm right?

swervin Maryland
11/06/17 6:33 am

Current Navy. And why do you liberals refuse to accept that someone who requests a ISIS flag might just be a terrorist who is part of ISIS? Occam's razor applies here. If he claims to be part of ISIS, why do you assume he isn't?

11/06/17 6:44 am

As a vet, when I see these army wannabes running around wearing tacti-cool gear, talking about how badass they are, I ask why they didn't join up. Most blather on about a medical condition, or they were gonna but... Most are 50lbs out of shape, smoke, and would probably fail the ASVAB. Putting on the clothes, and buying the gear doesn't make one a US soldier. It's also why stories like this bug the shit out of me: youtu.be/rbkB8Rf6b2U

⚡️

11/06/17 6:46 am

As far as this guy goes, he isn't from Iraq/Syria and has been here for 10 yrs - so before ISIL started.

jlong105 Indiana
11/06/17 6:50 am

www.fbi.gov/investigate/terrorism

ISIS supporter or member is just semantics.

“ISIS, in particular, encourages sympathizers to carry out simple attacks where they are located against targets—in particular, soft targets—or to travel to ISIS-held territory in Iraq and Syria and join its ranks as foreign fighters. This message has resonated with supporters in the U.S. and abroad, and several recent attackers have claimed to be acting on ISIS’ behalf.”

swervin Maryland
11/06/17 7:09 am

He doesn't have to live in Syria to be part of ISIS. If he claims to be part of them, why are you saying he isn't? Who needs to come out and say that he is? It's not like terrorists keep a log book of current members.
As far as this other jackass, he was dishonorably discharge from the Air Force. It takes a pretty big thing to be dishonorably discharged. Drug offenses and other minor offenses are usually other than honorable.

kscott516 Fact checker
11/06/17 10:14 am

"I can swear allegiance to the Ohio State Buckeyes, paint my whole house Scarlet and Gray, fly an OSU flag out front, have school photos all over my FB page, idolize Urban Meyer and have quotes tattooed on my body. None of it makes me a football player."

No, it makes you a diehard supporter. And if he shot and killed people then that no longer makes him just a sideline supporter but an active component.

11/06/17 10:24 am

SWERV - same reason I am saying I'm not a big10 football player just because I swear allegiance to them, or a soldier simply bc I buy clothes, or a Marine just bc I wear a uniform in an airport (vid link above).

My understanding is that he was given a bad conduct, not dishonorable. Not a huge dif, but apparently what let him buy the guns w/ bg check.

⚡️

11/06/17 10:26 am

No. It doesn't. It makes him a mass murderer, and potentially a terrorist, or potentially just mentally ill. It does not however make him a member of ISIS. This really isn't that hard to understand. ISIS is a military force based in the Middle East.

⚡️

kscott516 Fact checker
11/06/17 10:34 am

Does ISIS have the same type of enrollment as our military? Is it as formal? Can they only be members if they live in the Middle East? Does our military leave the US?

Making sense now?

11/06/17 11:08 am

"Does ISIS have the same type of enrollment as our military?" Not too dissimilar from what I've read.

"Is it as formal?" It actually does sound like it. There was a report about two girls who ran off to join. Definitely a structured onboading process.

"Can they only be members if they live in the Middle East?" Of course not. But there has to be more than just a photo on FB or a note found on the ground near a truck.

"Does our military leave the US?" Yes. How many ISIS soldiers have left Iraq and came to the US again? I remember reports from the Rightwing saying they were amassed on the Mexican border carrying Ebola, but I guess the Texas Rangers prevented that one too?

⚡️

swervin Maryland
11/06/17 11:08 am

Your example doesn't make any sense Shazam. If he committed acts of terror against Americans (which he did) and then claims to be part of them, why are you saying he isn't? Using your example, you would have to play a game with them to make it the same. So if you did all that nonsense and then were on the sidelines during a game and the coach let you run a play, then yes, you are part of the team, if even for a brief moment.

kscott516 Fact checker
11/06/17 11:27 am

"There was a report about two girls who ran off to join. Definitely a structured onboading process." It couldn't be that if they were caught here trying to find and join ISIS they would be traitors and spend life in prison? That it would be easier to join and be trained in the ME?

"Of course not. But there has to be more than just a photo on FB or a note found on the ground near a truck." Like what, dog tags? A certificate of membership?

"Yes. How many ISIS soldiers have left Iraq and came to the US again? I remember reports from the Rightwing saying they were amassed on the Mexican border carrying Ebola, but I guess the Texas Rangers prevented that one too?" I don't know. I bet most ISIS soldiers don't know either. You were former military right? We're you informed of ALL military movements abroad? That's an emphatic "No".

11/06/17 2:26 pm

SWERV - nope. That would make me part of the team. To fit the analogy to reality, it would be more akin to my doing all of that, going to the local park, and destroying a bunch of preschoolers playing flag football - and then saying they played the Ohio State Buckeyes.

Think of it another way. A guy buys a Marine Corps uniform, hops a flight to Haiti, and burns a village to the ground. Says he's part of the USMC. The US Military says he's not. Who is right?

⚡️

swervin Maryland
11/06/17 2:59 pm

Still not correct. A man in a marine corps uniform saves a stranger stuck in a fire. He says he is part of the marines and the marines say he isn't. The marines are still right but it would be in line with what they would do.

11/06/17 3:03 pm

I can get on board with that. However, if they say he is part of the Marines, but he never enlisted, went through training, etc. both would be wrong, correct?

swervin Maryland
11/06/17 4:07 pm

Yes, but what you said didn't match the scenario. Now, if he said he was a terrorist and committed terrorist acts, he would be a terrorist, correct?

11/07/17 4:55 am

SWERV - it does actually. Yes he would be a terrorist. But his claiming he's with ISIS, and ISIS saying he's part of them are both incorrect. Exactly the same as the fake marine fire savior and the USMC in the immediately above example.

⚡️