polster2 November 6th, 2017 12:38pm

A female University of Miami fan has been charged with felony battery after she slapped an officer in the face while being removed from Hard Rock Stadium during the Miami-Virginia Tech game. The officer punched her in the face in self-defense.

Wackacrat Harford County
11/06/17 3:44 pm

Ok. Let's clear this up a little. The situation was handled wrong. They didn't restrain her before carrying her out like a bride at a Jewish wedding doing the chair dance. When she started slap, slapp, slapping, they should of said "there's gotta be a better way!" And then put her down, cuff her, and continue with their removing her from the building. With great power comes great responsibility. The punch was not self defense, it was retaliation. The cop's life was not threatened. She should be charged as she is. The cop should penalized with office work, a timeout or suspension to think about he had done was wrong and how they could have handled it better.

ishady 86451132020
11/06/17 10:25 am

She swatted his head, she should be charged. The cop punches her in the face in retaliation, she will now get a settlement from the state.
Restraint would have been justice served. Not now.

missmorganmarie ...
11/06/17 10:22 am

cop should be fired

voc I am...what I am
11/06/17 10:27 am

You misandrist liberal! You’re sexist and misogynistic!

Just thought I’d save think jr the trouble.

emraldYE Lancaster County, PA
11/06/17 10:04 am

I don't understand why so many people call what's more of revenge "self-defense". Self-defense is defending yourself while being attacked. Not punching back. Obviously there are exceptions. Like a dv victim finally getting the chance to wipe out the abuser.

sea California
11/06/17 8:28 am

Sounds like a case of excessive force. Was that following the police policy?

polster2 US
11/06/17 9:15 am

Nobody has called it excessive force except misandristic liberals.

ZaQ777 Pittsburgh
11/06/17 7:49 am

I have no issue with police defending themselves against women, but this was clearly excessive force.

polster2 US
11/06/17 7:51 am

Why was that “clear?”

voc I am...what I am
11/06/17 7:23 am

That guy isn’t a man. This isn’t about equality. This is about a girl who barely touched the guy getting knocked the fuck out by a prick 3 times the size of her. He isn’t a man. He’s a pussy.

polster2 US
11/06/17 7:24 am

Don't play with fire, and you won't get burned.

voc I am...what I am
11/06/17 7:26 am

Or don’t play with a pussy and you won’t get punched in the face. That piece of shit doesn’t deserve the badge.

polster2 US
11/06/17 7:27 am

It's clear that you are a sexist member of the radical left. Tell me, why shouldn't women take responsibility for their own behavior?

voc I am...what I am
11/06/17 7:35 am

Tell me, why should a woman get punched in the face for kind of slapping a cop? Why should anyone for that matter? I’m not even convinced she connected since he didn’t flinch, his head didn’t move, nothing. If you think that deserves a punch to the face to make you crumble, you’re high. And if you’re high this early in the morning, then you may have a problem.

polster2 US
11/06/17 7:37 am

So people should no longer have a right to defend themselves, but I’m the high one? Thanks for the laugh!

voc I am...what I am
11/06/17 7:40 am

No, people do have that right, but what you’re saying is that if a 4 year old kid slaps his dad, his dad has every right to punch his kid in the face and knock him out.

Did that poor cop think that big tough girl who was restrained by 3 others was going to beat him up?

polster2 US
11/06/17 7:51 am

Why are you comparing a full-grown woman to a 4-year-old? How sexist and misogynistic can you be? That woman is 30 years old.

voc I am...what I am
11/06/17 7:56 am

And how horrible of a human are you that you think it’s ok for someone who’s 3 times the size of someone else to beat the shit out of that person?

voc I am...what I am
11/06/17 8:07 am

“I asked you first” 🙄 really? How old are you? Wtf...

polster2 US
11/06/17 8:48 am

Are you going to answer my question?

voc I am...what I am
11/06/17 10:24 am

Well, since your question is ridiculous, probably not.

Jazzy5 USA
11/06/17 7:16 am

Don’t ask for equality if you don’t want equality!

Metamorphosis
11/06/17 6:46 am

I don't believe any man, especially law enforcement, should ever need to punch a woman in the face. If you are incapable of subduing a woman without punching her in the face, get some better training or find a different profession.

polster2 US
11/06/17 6:47 am

But what if the police had been hauling away a man instead of a woman? Then would it have been okay?

lj74
11/06/17 7:01 am

That’s the way I was brought up, but that train left the station a long, long time ago.

polster2 US
11/06/17 7:05 am

LJ...You were raised not to hit a woman no matter what? That’s so sexist!

lj74
11/06/17 7:10 am

Polster I am probably a lot older than you, so that’s how people were brought up “in the day”. That said, as I stated, that train left the station a long time ago and if a woman strikes someone today, she can expect to be hit back.

cpaswr 864511320
11/06/17 5:51 am

That was too much force thrown with that punch. Her slap even if it connected wouldn’t have been bad.

polster2 US
11/06/17 5:54 am

How sexist can you be?

cpaswr 864511320
11/06/17 7:02 am

Self defense should be proportional to the original act.

There was no way that the slap from the woman was going to knock anyone out.

She was knocked out from that punch.

polster2 US
11/06/17 7:05 am

Guess she shouldn’t have slapped an officer of the law then. If you play with fire, don’t be surprised when you get burned.