bower8899 Gone, Probably Forgotten
11/06/17 7:15 am

For the first one, what happened to America first?

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/06/17 12:30 pm

That meme does support America first—not a TRAITOR of America! Six FINE American soldiers died because this scum deserted!

bower8899 Gone, Probably Forgotten
11/06/17 1:02 pm

Maybe if we didn't glorify military service, send recruiters to schools, and make college so incredibly expensive military service is one of the only way to pay for it , we wouldn't get deserter types joining the military.

He made a mistake and it resulted in people's deaths. Doesn't mean he deserves to rot in a cell in the middle east.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/06/17 3:53 pm

Deserting is NOT a mistake. It’s a CRIME punishable by law. It used to be punishable by DEATH!

You want to know WHY desertion has always been punishable by law? Because that makes a soldier think twice before deserting in the middle of a battle, leaving his brothers in danger!

Desertion is NOT just a thing of the modern day, and due to glorifying military service or making college so expensive. There have been deserters throughout our history, and they have always been seen as COWARDS. They take an OATH when they join the military.

And this is why boot camp is so hard—it’s supposed to weed out those that aren’t strong enough to be the men they need to be to stand for their country and fellow soldiers.

What IS different nowadays are kids that are coddled by their parents all their lives, helicopter parented, given trophies just for showing up, instead of working hard, so that they are weak, and not able to be the men they need to be.

...

bower8899 Gone, Probably Forgotten
11/06/17 4:08 pm

Being a coward shouldn't be punishable by death. Nothing should, imo, but. Yes, he was a coward. I'm not denying that. And he shouldn't have been in the military either. But he is still American, and he doesn't deserve life in the middle east as a POW for the rest of his life.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/06/17 4:51 pm

Do you also agree that 6 men shouldn’t have had to die to save his life, and that we shouldn’t have traded 5 terrorists that will go on to kill thousands of more people just to save this one deserter?

And that after all THAT, he shouldn’t get off with a slap on the wrist? He cost men their LIVES. Just think about that. What if it was YOUR family member that died to save him, and he got no punishment for what he’d done?

What if it was YOUR family member that one of these terrorists will now kill because Obama negotiated with terrorists and made our country WEAK?!

...

ladyniner81 Embrace your inner dork
11/07/17 8:37 am

Have we ever found out what happened to those soldiers in Niger? Unfortunately since my dad has been brainwashed by Fox news and they certainly aren't reporting anything but Hillary Clinton

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/07/17 8:52 am

Lady, you say that like it happened years ago. No, we’ve never figured out what happened and why Obama would trade terrorists for a traitor!

bower8899 Gone, Probably Forgotten
11/07/17 8:54 am

4 JC, if my uncle, who is a marine, died saving him I would want him to be able to live a full life. And I'm sure my uncle would too

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/07/17 8:59 am

I bet he wouldn’t if it was later found out that he died for a TRAITOR, as was the case here!

....

bower8899 Gone, Probably Forgotten
11/07/17 9:01 am

If you rescue somebody, and than give him 30/40 years to life in prison, you rescued them for no reason.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/07/17 9:29 am

You rescue them when they’re a traitor in order to prevent them from going to the other side and helping the other country.

I would be interested in hearing whether you’ve actually talked to your uncle about this and how he feels about it, because all the military personnel I know are LIVID about this situation.

...

Jazzy5 USA
11/06/17 7:08 am

An Apology! People seems to say “ I’m sorry” after they do harm!
I’m not buying it any more!

kscott516 Show Time
11/06/17 5:47 am

I always like both pics in these polls. So hard to choose one.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/06/17 12:32 pm

I usually do, too, kscott! I just pic the one I love the MOST! Lol Thanks for letting me know!

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/05/17 10:35 pm

💠 Pic Poll:

Left Pic:

Shows pics of the six soldiers who lost their lives trying to save Bergdahl & the five terrorists that Obama traded for him, and a pic of Bergdahl with arrows to each.

Caption says:

We lost these six soldiers and traded these five terrorists for a single traitorous deserter and we’re just supposed to forget about it?

Right Pic:

A lie doesn’t become truth, wrong doesn’t become right, & evil doesn’t become good, just because it’s accepted by the majority.

....

mark4
11/06/17 7:23 am

Those two answers are so appropriate.