TCheyenne November 6th, 2017 4:11am

Millions of innocent people have been fired, expelled, jailed, tortured, or killed simply for practicing Falun Gong. See links- Are you aware of this?

RussianThunder Russia and USA
11/06/17 6:48 pm

Yes. Those are the people they get organs from. It grew so fast that the party got threatened. The Gongs are very peaceful though. Their persecution is a crime against humanity.

shygal47 Florida east coast
11/06/17 1:31 pm

I feel badly for them.
Don’t call for a donation.

Tariq88 Utah
11/06/17 12:58 am

No, I didn't know. That is horrible!

TCheyenne I Love People
11/05/17 10:30 pm

I’ve been to HK, Singapore, Japan, Philippines, Taiwan & S. Korea to name a few in that area. If it were not for President Nixon’s foresight’s the Chinese would be a Macro version of the North Korea basket case. Nixon knew that a Communist China without any hope but with only their demented political ideology would have resulted in Millions more innocent lives sacrificed at the altar of pure Marxist evil. He knew that by opening Chinas markets to the west would ultimately give China a lifeline(lesser of two evils). But at least it would keep them busy choking on their inevitable Socialist failures and not busy invading (via agents provocateurs)its tiny impoverished neighbors and possibly launching wars with Japan,Australia & S. Korea. We already saw how great their students Pol Pot & Ho Chi Minh did as their Grandpa Mao taught them.

lcamino Florida
11/05/17 9:29 pm

Yes, I saw something about the organ harvesting. It was an expose on tv a couple of years ago at least. People from all over come for organ transplants. They are able to schedule them in advance because they aren’t waiting for the organs of accident victims.

think4yourself Not a safe space
11/05/17 9:24 pm

Interesting. Seems to be pretty much Qi G┼Źng (Chi Kung in certain dialects) with some Taoist aspects which is deeply rooted in the Chinese culture. Odd they would persecute these people, unless I am missing something.

deist
11/05/17 9:32 pm

I don’t you like think, be glad I don’t have the power or the ability to drag your stupid ass out of bed in the middle of the night... but I don’t like you. Cuz you think your smart and your not. Get it think, your supposed to be smart, right dummy..

think4yourself Not a safe space
11/05/17 9:48 pm

You must be drunk, high, or an idiot because that made no sense.

deist
11/05/17 10:17 pm

That’s what you look like to everyone else.... absolutely crazy. They just don’t know how to tell you... :)

think4yourself Not a safe space
11/06/17 1:17 am

Lol. You shouldn’t be calling anyone crazy.

Think Lovin Life
11/05/17 9:23 pm

TC ... thanks for highlighting the atrocities of the Chinese communist party. The pacifists of Falun Gong. This is a shameful chapter in the ugly trail of communism. Not only are Falun Gong practitioners persecuted, they are killed and their organs are harvested for transplants.

Any of the many communist users on SoH should be (but likely aren’t) ashamed of what the Chinese government is doing to these people.

By the way, I lived in Hong Kong for 13 years and am familiar with the abuses of the mainland communists against the Falun Gong.

think4yourself Not a safe space
11/05/17 9:25 pm

I have been to several places in China. Where were you?

Think Lovin Life
11/05/17 9:30 pm

T4Y ... I love on Hong Kong island and traveled extensively in mainland China, Macao and Taiwan.

In mainland, I’ve been to Beijing, Shenzhen and Shanghai many times and visited Xian, Guialin, Shuzho and a few other places that I can’t remember at the moment.

Where were you?

Think Lovin Life
11/05/17 9:31 pm

... I love HK, but meant to say I lived on HK island ...

think4yourself Not a safe space
11/05/17 9:45 pm

I’ve been to Beijing, Nanjing, Shanghai, and Shuzho mainly and a lot of small ones in between. I enjoyed Beijing the most (although the entire city smelt like goose fat) and loved walking through the people’s park and watching the locals walking their birds and practicing different martial arts and exercises. The Chinese acrobats and operas were the best as well as hanging out with the locals on the corner stands drinking white lightening.

TCheyenne I Love People