MrMilkdud November 6th, 2017 12:30am

Did you make any life changing medical decisions for yourself before the age of 7?

737
11/07/17 6:10 pm

I went from male and female too ? And ¿

TheMadScientist the mad laboratory
11/06/17 5:40 am

Around age 6 or 8 I made the medical choice to see who get get closest to the edge of the ice without falling in. I definitely lost. I'm glad my brother caught me, because the lack of ice formed was due to high currents under the nearby bridge.

lcamino Florida
11/05/17 7:22 pm

Children aren’t capable of understanding life changing medical decisions.

Diogenes WeThePeople
11/05/17 6:33 pm

15 sex changes and 13 late term abortions.

MrAmerica America First
11/10/17 1:39 pm

Which sex do you identify as now?

Diogenes WeThePeople
11/10/17 2:19 pm

I felt claiming hermaphroditic (only because the multitudinous surgeries left me with a 2 inch kindergarten pencil clitoris and a major labia majora that are now surgically inoperable) was the only way to go. I found myself absolutely awestruck when I grew the courage to admit to myself that there was no "gender" box to check that applied to me. After all the psychoanalysis and psychotropics, I'm finally at a point I can understand society and the flawed political correctness that accompanies it. I realize that only unnatural occurrences are dubbed true"causes" and naturally occurring events such as mine - I was born hermaphroditic - are overlooked for the political betterment. Alas, I will exist in limbo with the realistic realization that nobody actually cares about the hermaphroditic plight. Woe are those closed minded SOBs!

badattitude no place like home
11/05/17 6:27 pm

For myself? Before age 7? No. My parents took me to the hospital for a fever when I was 3. I ended up on the operating table have my kidney removed. But not a decision that a little kid would make.

political Georgia
11/05/17 6:20 pm

Yeah - I started painting my toenails when I was three because that’s what cousin did. Then I learned that guys aren’t supposed to paint their toenails. This was a major medical decision because if I continued painting my toenails I would have changed into a female! #Genderfluid

MrAmerica America First
11/05/17 6:49 pm

What? You were told that males don’t paint their toenails? Sounds like you grew up in a white male dominated patriarchal racist home!

political Georgia
11/05/17 8:38 pm

Yeah - that’s why I’m majoring in art because it makes me FEEL good.

MrAmerica America First
11/05/17 9:30 pm

Wow, that is such a privileged white male type of attitude! I am currently working on my degree in Genders studies, Non-white ethnic studies, feminist studies, LGBT studies, and Islamic women studies.

And I am doing ALL of this despite being oppressed my whole life as a blue non binary millennial with rich lesbian Buddhist LGBTQAUDMXP+ parents.

Okie1967 Defend the Police
11/05/17 6:11 pm

You silly pickle.

Okie1967 Defend the Police
11/05/17 5:59 pm

No. I was too busy moving dirt with my Tonka trucks and then using the John Deer tractor to smooth it out. Lots of fun. I was also shooting Indians, playing kick ball, and starting fires. I was a little pyro.

Okie1967 Defend the Police
11/05/17 6:08 pm

I hauled lots of building supplies too. My dad built our home and so there was always nails and other things laying around that I could put on a truck and haul it somewhere. There was a big dirt pile and lots of supplies got hauled there and buried. I buried a tractor in there once and never found it and I still think about it to this day.

cowboy SCOTUS 2020