DounutHole November 5th, 2017 9:34pm

Are you numb to the almost daily mass shootings in America?

ladyniner81 I hate people
11/06/17 2:00 pm

I'm sock of thesr arguments though. One side is being idiotic, and the other side's voice is lost in the gutter of stupidity. I give up.

LibArtie SW Connecticut
11/05/17 6:21 pm

I’m disinterested in these stories. I wish the media would stop the wall to wall coverage.

Domino3 Abolish the ATF
11/05/17 4:57 pm

Freedom and liberty. Fuck gun control and people who politicize events without information.

DounutHole
11/06/17 3:12 pm

Would you sacrifice your child, mother or aunt in a church for your supposed freedom?

DounutHole
11/06/17 5:12 pm

Does your wife and child carry a weapon at all times, have you taught your child to draw and fire quickly?

Domino3 Abolish the ATF
11/06/17 6:16 pm

Well I don’t have a child.. or a wife... but my mom and Dad both carry yes as do I often.

suppressedID Shut up man
11/05/17 3:46 pm

Just another day in the country that loves guns more than it loves people.

redsox95 New England
11/05/17 4:40 pm

Coming from the person who loves Muslim terrorists more than American citizens, since you didn't bat an eye when a terrorist murdered 8 Americans last week in NYC.

suppressedID Shut up man
11/05/17 4:48 pm

Wrong again. I know you really want to act like Trump, but just because you say it over and over and over again, does not mean it really happened.

Stop living in your own mind and join us here in the real world.

Kay41 the Midwest
11/05/17 3:03 pm

I don't understand your answer choices.

Wino I need a drink
11/05/17 4:18 pm

Agreed. I’m not over it, it’s traumatic and crushes my soul a little more each day.
Not sure if “Freedom” is that I’d like the freedom to not fear being shot, freedom from having to practice “lock down” procedures in schools (rather than teaching...great use of resources), and freedom from crying everyday; or is it the second amendment being interpreted to cover more than just well regulated militias freedom?

bluerum29 optimistic idealist
11/05/17 4:29 pm

Yah the answer choices don't match the question

simpsonsmomma Topeka
11/05/17 4:50 pm

Agreed. I'm "not surprised" by it. Not numb though. There is mass shooting every day in American and gun deaths on the news daily so it just sadly seems normal now in American. People don't seem to want to make any change.

bluerum29 optimistic idealist
11/05/17 4:56 pm

We do need changes, we need to change how people live in society. Less independent living and more interacting and building relationships with others.