Kamden November 5th, 2017 4:49pm

Various left-wing voices believe the phrase "it's okay to be white" is racist and supremacist. Do you believe white people are experiencing institutional discrimination because of their skin color?

suppressedID Shut up man
11/11/17 10:34 am

Can you show evidence of where this is happening? Organizations, not individuals.

Fank BUILD THAT WALL
11/05/17 2:38 pm

Affirmative Action, proves that there's institutional racism against whites.

bower8899 Gone, Probably Forgotten
11/05/17 1:15 pm

The saying itself isn't racist but it's being used by white supremacists.

And no, whites are still far better off than any minority.

11/05/17 3:37 pm

Hey bower remember our conversation about Classical Liberalism? I just took the Vote1 quiz and it placed me as a Classical Liberal. I guess I still cling to the values I know are good and true, and it's hard to let go of that.

Tariq88 Utah
11/05/17 1:10 pm

No, it is okay to say but there are probably few reasons why it may be not taken serious. I don't feel like examining all the reasons and some may be obvious, however the reason I dislike it is because of the particular type of White people that the phrase may come from and sadly those individuals may be Alt Righters, White Supremacists, and although not racist but innocently clueless White people.

lcamino Florida
11/05/17 12:45 pm

To a certain degree because of racial quotas. In another way by rioters, who yelled get ‘um they’re white. And the black lives matters group that blocked white people from a walkway. It’s discrimination when people are treated differently because of their skin color. It is ok to be the color you are born, no matter what it is.

TheBlackKnight Eclipse
11/05/17 12:21 pm

It’s okay to be white, yes. The problem is when people use it in response to people protesting about systemic racism oppressing other races.

RagingMystic covfefe
11/05/17 11:42 am

White people on the large scale are still better off than any minority. So no, they arent experiencing systematic discrimination.

gluxford1 Arizona
11/05/17 10:58 am

Clearly they are since the left thinks that it's inherently wrong to have a fair skin tone.

RussianThunder Russia and USA
11/05/17 10:31 am

No. A few people have made comments and done inappropriate things but no, not really. I was told by a black kid at school that as a cracker I was responsible for slavery. My family was serfs when slavery was happening. Kind of like being slaves ourselves

DoctorWasdarb Marxist Leninist Maoist
11/05/17 10:19 am

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ no, of course not

11/05/17 10:21 am

So nuanced, so woke

11/06/17 8:14 am

I think I've successfully triggered whitey, Doc.

11/06/17 8:16 am

You'll have to do better James, I'm laughing my ass off.

11/06/17 9:03 am

Hey, I've been trolling white people for some time now.

DoctorWasdarb Marxist Leninist Maoist
11/06/17 9:11 am

Only recently have you come out as a "reverse racist" though πŸ˜‚

11/05/17 10:10 am

Yep. And the left wing media despises the original sin that is whiteness.

11/05/17 11:10 am

Whiteness isn't original sin. Slavery, genocide, manifest destiny, Jim Crow, imperialism, Emmett Till, white supremacy, concentration camps, internment camps, the military-industrial complex, the assassinations of Malcolm, MLK, and Huey Newton, support for colonial rule, Trayvon, Mike Brown, Tamil Rice, Eric Garner, white pride. Those are the sins we're pissed about.

11/05/17 11:12 am

Oh I see, things most white people living today had nothing to do with. That definitely solidifies my position then.

11/05/17 11:15 am

99% of white people in America are racist. 100% of white people in America benefit from the oppression and exploitation of black and brown brothers and sisters in the third-world. The recent renewal of fascism and white pride have only solidified my position. Reactionary white first-world motherfuckers are often disgusting people.

11/05/17 11:17 am

Have you at all considered the source of this recent renewal of white identitarianism?

11/05/17 11:21 am

Shitty capitalist economy giving rise to semi-extremist sentiment within many young white people, and a victim complex being pushed by many men who would probably be better off executed.

11/05/17 11:25 am

Kind of, but I think its more to do with the fact that being racist towards white people is somehow acceptable now and creates an unjust sense of moral superiority in the perpetuating said racism. And I think you've displayed it quite well.

11/05/17 11:27 am

No one is racist against white people.

11/05/17 11:28 am

You definitely seem to be.

11/05/17 11:30 am

I really don't care what progressive spin you put on it, a negative view of someone based on their race is racism. A black person that hates white people is a racist.

11/05/17 11:30 am

I'm white. I dislike the vast majority of white first-workers (especially American), and view them as pampered, racist, and exploitative of other nations. That doesn't make me a racist, it means I'm a reasonably rational human being.

11/05/17 11:33 am

I know you aren't progressive but you use every progressive talking point in the book, same with Doc.

Racism is inherently irrational. So no you're not the moral arbiter you like to think yourself as. You have an irrational prejudice.

11/05/17 11:36 am

No, progressives don't like white supremacy, and view racial minorities as oppressed based on things like hiring discrepancies and explicit racial intolerance (think: alt-right). Maoists understand racism in America as based on national oppression, and the fact of a black and indigenous nations within the USA. We also recognize international oppression and US imperialism and colonialism.

11/05/17 11:37 am

Yeah well your ideology doesn't work.
But that's not what we're talking about is it?

11/05/17 11:37 am

We're discussing how you think racism is acceptable.

11/05/17 11:38 am

Worked well in China, and there are currently strong Maoist movements in India, Nepal, China, Bangladesh, Turkey, Peru, and various other countries around the world.

11/05/17 11:38 am

I don't view racism as acceptable. I view white first-worlders as racist, and therefore unacceptable.

11/05/17 12:20 pm

Funny how it worked so well in China yet they're a capitalist powerhouse with some of the worst working conditions in the world. Really makes yah think.

11/05/17 1:08 pm

Well yeah, they're capitalist now, thanks to Dengist revisionism.

NKarta Please excuse my sanity
11/05/17 3:27 pm

I just like how you claim not to be racist while filling comments with how horrible a certain race is and saying that race is evil.

11/05/17 4:44 pm

It's not based on genetics, it's based on actions. Almost every white person in America is racist and supports imperialism in some capacity, and those who do can go to hell.

11/05/17 4:49 pm

Okay let's piece this back together. All white people are racist. Racist people can go to hell. You're a white person. You're racist towards minorities AND white people AND you're going to hell because of it.

I'm sorry you're stuck in this situation m8. I'll see you down below.

11/05/17 4:52 pm

I'm racist toward minorities? Which ones?

Calm down, hell doesn't exist. It was a figure of speech.

11/05/17 4:55 pm

You said almost every white American is racist, I assume that means you're racist against minorities and white people.

I'm just trying to follow your "logic" m8. And I'm cool as a cucumber, you're actually giving me a good kek.

11/05/17 4:58 pm

I said "almost." I could be slightly racially prejudiced in ways I'm in which I'm not aware. However, my adherence to the doctrines of Mao, third-Worldism, and the black nationalist movement is a lot less racist than the reactionary politics I see most white people clinging to.

11/05/17 5:02 pm

Right, because you're a moral arbiter and a really good person compared to the whiteys.
Lol you're totally just an edgy progressive. Hilarious.

11/05/17 5:03 pm

Wait hold up, black nationalism is acceptablw but white nationalism isn't? I don't understand, I mean you haven't made any sense or reasonable points so I guess it makes sense that you also have no principle.

11/05/17 5:19 pm

Correct.

No, progressives are racist too. Did you not read my comment?

11/05/17 5:20 pm

So mostly everyone but you is racist?

11/05/17 5:21 pm

I'm probably racist to some extent too. But yeah, just about all the other white people are too.

11/05/17 5:22 pm

I did read your comment but it's mostly ideological jibber-jabber, and a lot of "holier-than-thou".

11/05/17 5:24 pm

Well this was fun. Have a nice day harboring white-guilt. Go smash the patriarchy and bash the fash amirite?

11/05/17 5:24 pm

I'm not holier than the average white reactionary, but I'm certainly less racist.

NKarta Please excuse my sanity
11/05/17 5:25 pm

This is like that song from the lego movie:
“🎼Everything is racist!! No one doesnt hate people from other countries...🎼”

11/05/17 5:26 pm

White guilt? Nope, just a functioning ability to analyze and reason.
Smash the patriarchy? Eh, maybe.
Bash the fash? Nah, drag him through the capital in chains, and execute him in front of a firing squad.

11/05/17 5:27 pm

Your jibber jabber reminds me of the feeling I get when I see fat rednecks in Indiana with Confederate flags on their shirts.
You're something to point and laugh at and I appreciate having that in my life.

11/05/17 5:28 pm

If you're more interested in getting free healthcare or lower taxes than in stopping the mass-scale drone strikes against brown third-worlders abroad, I'd say you definitely hate peoplesin other countries.

11/05/17 5:28 pm

They're called white nationalists. I know you and multiple other users know a thing about that.

11/05/17 5:29 pm

Yeah yeah you're better than us uneducated proles. I've heard the dribble a million times commie.

11/05/17 5:32 pm

Wrong. I'm better than you racist white, capitalist exploitation-supporting reactionaries who think gun control vs gun rights is a more critical issue than socialism vs nets in third-world sweatshops to keep workers from jumping to their own deaths.

11/05/17 5:38 pm

Haha alright dude I gotta get some sleep. I actually have a job to go to in the morning.

11/05/17 5:42 pm

Don't forget to say your white nationalist Christian prayers and hum the national anthem first. Otherwise, you'll go to hell, just like non-Americans, poor people, non-whites, non-English speakers, and unsubmissive women, and football players who disrespect the flag. πŸ‘

NKarta Please excuse my sanity
11/05/17 5:45 pm

Wow, nailed all of the beliefs of all white people. Everyone who doesn’t believe exactly the same things you do is evil. Very evil. You are the only one to save humanity. Handy hint, if your worldview sounds like a video game it probably could use some modification.

11/05/17 5:47 pm

I misrepresented you, you misrepresented me. We're even now. ✌️

Source
11/06/17 12:30 am

I don’t think I’ve ever read comments that appeared to be so out of touch with reality in my entire life. This Comrade guy is nuts! He’s probably just trolling...

11/06/17 5:05 am

Not trolling. I dislike imperialism, unlike every white Democrat, Republican, Green, and Libertarian in the US.

gluxford1 Arizona
11/06/17 7:12 am

Comrade, thank you for showing everyone how rabidly racist you are. Also, you probably have 0 citations to back up that 99% number, am I right?

gluxford1 Arizona
11/06/17 7:14 am

@Kamden @NKarta
Well said, gentlemen! Excellent rebuttals and arguments. After reading this thread, I can honestly say that you have come out the clear, objective winners of this debate. Facts and logic win every time. πŸ‘πŸ»

11/06/17 7:15 am

Thanks m8. I really love that James isn't even trolling and actually believes the bullshit he's spewing.

gluxford1 Arizona
11/06/17 7:16 am

He's almost like a cartoon. πŸ˜‚

11/06/17 7:59 am

I'm mean, you're all just proving my point. I'd be willing to be anything you're white reactionaries who don't oppose imperialism, colonial puppet dictatorships, and slaughter of the third-world through wars and anti-union death squads. Eh?

11/06/17 8:00 am

Not really a fan of foreign intervention, but imperialism is a good idea. "Anti-Union Death Squads" sounds like a commie boogeyman.

11/06/17 8:03 am

Lol that's badass

11/06/17 8:04 am

You hate poor brown third-world proletarians. I know that. You're a dumb white reactionary living in America.

11/06/17 8:10 am

Alright my dude. I don't hate third world proles, but I don't really care that you think I do. It doesn't really change anything.

NKarta Please excuse my sanity
11/06/17 10:26 am

Thanks glux. Arguments like this are fun because you just have to use your basic logic a tiny bit and you have the advantage.

gluxford1 Arizona