Show Of Hands November 5th, 2017 2:04am

Are most of your close friends also friends with each other (i.e. one big friend group), or do you have distinct 'pockets' of friends?

musiman28 Cotton country
11/06/17 4:07 pm

What are these “friends” you speak of?

MJK Pittsburgh, PA
11/06/17 7:10 am

I have a few different friend groups and they all hate each other oops

CrazDab Florida
11/06/17 4:46 am

Many groups. But I have a tight main group πŸ‘¬πŸ‘¬πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

HoosierFan
11/05/17 12:53 pm

I’ve got my core group, my running friends and my foodie friends.

Maynard Londor
11/05/17 8:57 am

Use to have three pockets that slowly coalesced into one.

BeachSt Coastal Virginia
11/05/17 8:56 am

New friends that I connect with typically connect with friends that I already have. Then it just grows from there.

DallasFan
11/05/17 7:33 am

College and high school and they occasionally mix

cowboy SCOTUS 2020
11/05/17 7:18 am

My little chihuahua hates anyone getting close to me.

FATSHADOW Cyborg Gorilla
11/05/17 6:53 am

3 main groups for the longest time.

But they have intermingled over the past couple years to form 1 large group.

FATSHADOW’s annual Holiday party is responsible 2 children.

WaffleBrainz Indiana
11/05/17 6:44 am

some groups dont like the others πŸ˜‚

im in college, and im still friends with some people from high school (surprisingly). bunch of freaking drama.

but once i graduate and get married, ill never see any of these goons again! πŸ˜†

tmtoo Daydreams and Nightmares
11/05/17 5:41 am

Again, I don't really have any friends. I have a few groups of acquaintances.

Schiltz ILLINOIS
11/04/17 11:12 pm

All of my close friends except one are in the same friend group, but the one is my best friend.

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
11/04/17 9:34 pm

Mostly distinct groups due to moving & such...

susanr Colorado
11/04/17 9:32 pm

Because I've moved around a lot over my life (lived in 7 states) and I went to 5 colleges/universities and worked in several places for longish periods of time, I've left friends - some of them very close friends - strewn all over the country. I've also made a good number of online friends, some of whom became good "real life" friends, and a few of whom I've still not met but who have felt like friends for up to 25+ years.

What I really love is when individuals from any of those groups intersect and get to know each other. Doesn't happen too often, though.

katerina13 where I should be
11/04/17 9:12 pm

I don’t have groups of friends. Never hung out with kids my own age in school. I have a few close friends through work, and that’s about it.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/04/17 9:11 pm

At one point, I had a group of 3 other lady friends (from church) that each of us had kids in the same age ranges and we would all get together.

But we all moved and are now scattered across the US. I’m still in touch with one of them on FB, but have no contact with the other two.

I had another best friend, but she moved all the way across the country, and I REALLY miss her. We stay in touch on FB as much as possible.

It’s really sad, because those were the only friends I’ve ever had that were my own age, since I’ve been an adult. Other than them, the only friends I have are my parents’ age, and took my parents place when they passed away when I was in my early 20’s.

....

Zod Above Pugetropolis
11/04/17 8:48 pm

Some of them have never even met.

SHIPPY1944 Tn.
11/04/17 8:42 pm

Old & New friends, I Love’em all❣️

bower8899 Gone, Probably Forgotten
11/04/17 8:18 pm

I have always had a problem with making friends. And I have a lot of friends from different front groups but I'm not a part of any group.

anniepoops wisco fever
11/04/17 8:14 pm

A few pockets: high school friends, college friends, Arkansas friends, and I'm developing grad school friends.

PepsiGuy Gave up Pepsi for Lent
11/04/17 8:07 pm

I went to high school with about 7 of the kids I went to kindergarten, elementary school, and middle school with. We are still good friends and live with 3 of them.

PepsiGuy Gave up Pepsi for Lent
11/04/17 8:16 pm

When the 8 of us and my brother hit the streets, lock up your daughters because they do not want to look at us. Believe me.

Crawdaddy11 MIMNAZMN
11/04/17 9:25 pm

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, hide yo husband cause they rapin e’rybody out here