Show Of Hands February 12th, 2013 12:00am

Alleged cop-killer Christopher Dorner is now the first drone target on U.S. soil. Is this the lack-of-due-process slippery slope that many Constitutionalists fear, or a necessity because of the nature of his alleged crimes?

MrWolfe Nashville
02/12/13 6:03 pm

All good... This seemed in your wheelhouse when I saw the story come across the wire this morning

Tony SOH Founder
02/12/13 4:39 pm

Thanks guys. We'll get to the iPad version once we finish the iPhone. you'll be invited to that beta as well.

Doopy Remedial Americanism
02/12/13 2:06 pm

If we don't have drone cameras on him, how do we know he's not aiming that light .50 at the police coming to take him? With a lethal range well over a mile, drone intel is the only way to take him alive.

Doopy Remedial Americanism
02/12/13 2:04 pm

Unless something radical changed last night, I don't believe they are using armed drones. Remember the primary role of a UAV is still surveillance and reconnaissance. That is what they really need when faced with a target with a Barrett .50 rifle.

Feed his location to a counter sniper and take him.

susanr Colorado
02/12/13 1:01 pm

I'd like to help with that as well when the time comes; I have similar thoughts.

TiltonAllStarz Outside Ur Comfort Zone
02/12/13 12:37 pm

Oh and Tony, need any help with the iPad version of SoH?
I prefer my iPhone version, iPad could use some tweaks.

TiltonAllStarz Outside Ur Comfort Zone
02/12/13 12:34 pm

Guys, we do have a Constitution.
This really eats at my core.
The guy is a monster, but he's a Constitutionally protected one.
I'm staying away from the open page one, you three know how I get when something pokes that nerve.

Tony SOH Founder
02/12/13 8:32 am

Thanks for the inspiration. I tweaked the wording a bit and posted it. We don't have the system yet to let me directly promote a user submitted question.

thatguy81 here
02/12/13 8:30 am

He NEEDS due process. If he doesn't get it, who's next? Then due process just doesn't matter anymore.

MrWolfe Nashville
02/12/13 7:26 am

Torn on this. Like Newtown, the timing of is all is a bit unsettling when the current hot political topics are considered.
It would appear that he should be hunted down because of the danger he presents, but due process is the only way we can be certain of the justice he deserves.