sirbearman June 11th, 2017 1:49am

Trumps approval rating CNN say 34% approve of him fox say 45% what do you think the real number is comment if different

mstt
06/11/17 6:45 am

Rasmussen and IBD proved to be the most accurate during the election.

BlackC
06/10/17 9:47 pm

CNN uses multiple polls vs Fox using just Brannon's numbers

lj74
06/10/17 8:46 pm

Rasmussen has it best.

BTW, Bubba's approval ratings were below Trumps in his first 119 days.

BlackC
06/10/17 10:08 pm

Whose bubba? If you mean Obama his polls were in 60% range and never got to 34%

Wert A picture of my junk
06/10/17 8:43 pm

Either way, it's pretty fucking bad for this part of his term.

iceberg124
06/10/17 9:50 pm

Bill Clinton was worse At the time

Wert A picture of my junk
06/12/17 8:27 pm

and he was impeached.

followingsea Illinois is
06/10/17 8:03 pm

Show my age, CNN get opinions from weekly reader. ; )

paranoidandroid peace love and science
06/10/17 7:53 pm

It was a Gallup poll reported by CNN, not that that will change opinions.

I've seen a few other polls recently indicating his approval rating is in the mid-upper 30s. Since each are biased I'd just take an average and call it upper 30s.

Either way it's not something to be proud of. Especially when there are polls about impeachment that get similar numbers.

CoffeeNow Powderpuff Leftist
06/10/17 7:05 pm

If I've learned anything the last few years it's that pollsters don't know jack shit

Finny Conservative Lesbian
06/10/17 7:02 pm

I chose Fox because I prefer Fox out of the two; however, neither is probably correct. CNN viewers are going to be more likely to be against Trump while Fox viewers have a higher likelihood as they appeal to a more conservative audience (it's also important to consider here while looking at the Fox statistics that there's a good handful or more of conservatives that don't like Trump).

willg basically Dulles Airport
06/10/17 6:59 pm

I think Fox probably is, it seems those who support Trump are largely unaffected by any controversy he's gotten into, and that in some cases they love it. There seems to be a decent number of Americans that just like his Hand Grenade to the typical style.

Finny Conservative Lesbian
06/10/17 7:04 pm

I'm not sure about that. I've heard many conservatives, mainly more religious ones, who are concerned about his controversies mainly with women and his rhetoric he used during the primaries and general mainly towards women.

willg basically Dulles Airport
06/10/17 7:17 pm

Agreed and I don't think either are entirely right, but the longer he's in office the I have actually seen more of his stickers and the supporters seem to be more vocal but I'm in a very liberal area so any change would seem larger.

BlackC
06/10/17 10:09 pm

I agree Trump has exposed that 34% of America has no empathy , hate filled , rude and crude and narrow thinking souls.

willg basically Dulles Airport
06/11/17 1:15 am

I know good decent people that like Trump, I don't understand it but the people themselves are bigots or crude. It's almost like there is a sort of cognitive break between what they believe and what they want it happen about it.

Finny Conservative Lesbian
06/11/17 5:34 am

I believe there is more of a disconnection between what is really a bigot and what is really offensive.

I also think the opinions of conservatives are most often misrepresented in the minds of liberals because the ideology becoming identity politics

willg basically Dulles Airport
06/11/17 5:43 am

I'm glad you realized I meant to say aren't! Oops 😂. I think you are absolutely correct and to some extent there is plenty of identity politics on both sides. Labels and categories make the other side of the argument a thing instead of a human. "Those conservatives..." it's just a mass not a collective of human beings and it helps people associate there negative feelings on that ideology. I do think plenty of bigots exist within the conservative movement but they are far from the majority they are a small fringe as true socialist are a small portion of the left. It's a matter of using extremes of parties to discredit the entire party.

BlackC
06/11/17 10:09 am

Agee the use of the word ALL to classify people in a group has been a death sentence to millions