06/07/17 8:00 am

That mayor isn't British and deserves to be criticized by our president. Also, that mayor openly stated he disliked Trump in the past.

06/07/17 8:01 am

Also, it wasn't his fault for the grab her by the pussy comment, he said it in private, which the media then released.

06/07/17 8:13 am

1) the mayor was born in London, I dont know how much more British he can get
2) so we arent holding him responsible for the words that he says now?

Axl752 NY
06/07/17 8:13 am

The mayor is British, he was born in England, which happens to be a part of Great Britiain. Maybe its time to brush up on your geography.

06/07/17 8:14 am

He's as British as I am Japanese.

06/07/17 8:15 am

Were you born in Japan? Or are you just a Nazi?

Axl752 NY
06/07/17 8:17 am

He's as british as you are american.

06/07/17 8:17 am

There's more to being British than just being born there. There's cultural, racial, and ethnic history that made British culture what it is.

If I was born in Japan, I would not call myself a part of the Yamato race, for that is disrespectful to their people.

Axl752 NY
06/07/17 8:18 am

Are you native American?

06/07/17 8:18 am

American culture was made by Europeans, what are you referring to?

06/07/17 8:19 am

Good thing nobody is saying he's white. He was born in Britain to British parents. He's British.

06/07/17 8:21 am

He's ethnically Pakistani, and his loyalties lie with Islam.

06/07/17 8:21 am

You can't but a goose in a chicken pen and expect me to believe it's a chicken.

06/07/17 8:22 am

No they don't. And nobody said he's white.

06/07/17 8:24 am

For example, some people who held positions of power in British Raj (India) were ethnically European but were born in British Raj. Would it be fair to tell those native Indians that their leader is an Indian like them because he was born in India?

06/07/17 8:24 am

He would be Indian. A tyrant, but indian.

06/07/17 8:25 am

Your white nationalist wet dream hasnt come true, people of other races live in different places.

06/07/17 8:26 am

Really, so you think all it takes to be Indian is to be born there? Just give a robot a lederhosen an Alpine cap and he'll be as much as a German as Hans the car engineer?

06/07/17 8:27 am

Yeah, that's how nationalities work.

06/07/17 8:30 am

No, it's not. I think you're insulting many cultural groups right now by claiming anyone can be a part of their history.

Axl752 NY
06/07/17 8:36 am

Ok luft, say someone was born in London, and his parents were also born in london. But his grandparents immigrated from Germany 60 years prior. Could this guy call himself British?

06/07/17 8:43 am

That's different, since he is still of a European descent. But unless their was some British heritage in him (which all Europeans have related Genes that make them different from other races) than I wouldn't consider him a true brit.

iceberg124
06/07/17 8:43 am

Rage that's wrong, Europe has different laws on birthright citizenship. His parents were born in Pakistan

06/07/17 8:43 am

Again, a Pakistani man compared to a German man is an unfair comparison.

06/07/17 8:45 am

Why luft? Because one isn't white?

iceberg124
06/07/17 8:46 am

Even on the Wikipedia page it says his parents were Pakistani immigrants, not British citizens. They were there for 5 years prior to his birth. Not naturalized

06/07/17 8:48 am

Yes, I don't know if you've noticed this, but Europeans are white. It's like saying can a German man become a Saudi Arabian, probably not. Can an Iranian man become a Saudi Arabian, probably.

06/07/17 8:50 am

So only white people can be "true brits". How very hitler of you.

06/07/17 8:52 am

Yes, this is common sense. I wouldn't claim that a white European man could become Japanese either. If Hitler represents common sense then that says more about you than it does me.

voc I am...what I am
06/07/17 9:01 am

Holy shit this has got to be the dumbest conversation I have ever read. Well at least half of the conversation is stupid. You can probably guess which half.

bluerum29 optimistic idealist
06/07/17 9:02 am

What is this arguement even about?

06/07/17 9:03 am

Luft thinks only white people can be British.

bluerum29 optimistic idealist
06/07/17 9:05 am

Yah that's dumb. Has nothing to do with skin color

06/07/17 9:07 am

It started out with me claiming that the London mayor isn't British.

Also, race plays an important part in culture. I guarantee you that these millions of non-white immigrats will not assimilate and eventually replace the native culture.

bluerum29 optimistic idealist
06/07/17 9:13 am

Race can play a part in your culture, if you allow it to.

06/07/17 9:14 am

Here, unlike the other liberals here, Blue, you seem like a reasonable man, I will send you statistics showing how it is not possible. Research has shown that ethnically diverse groups trust each other less and get along less well with one another. Because of this, diverse communities tend to have lower levels of social cohesion which in turn make people unhappy.

esr.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2015/08/20/esr.jcv081.full.pdf+html

The negative impact of ethnic diversity on trust has even been shown in experiments in which the participants were White and Asian Harvard students, meaning that this problem persits even when everyone involved is extremely elite.

econweb.ucsd.edu/~jandreon/Econ264/papers/Glaeser%20et%20al%20QJE%202000.pdf

Ethnic diversity also predicts lowered economic growth, bigger government, and more corruption, even after controlling for a host of other variables.

Axl752 NY
06/07/17 9:14 am

Do you consider african Americans to be american?

06/07/17 9:20 am

Also, race in general just plays a factor in how groups get along and trust each other.

Pew research even found:

“Among adults who are white with no other race in their background, fully 81% say that all or most of their close friends are white. Among single-race blacks, 70% say that all or most of their close friends are black. And among single-race Asians, 54% say all or most of their close friends are Asian."

www.pewsocialtrends.org/2015/06/11/chapter-5-race-and-social-connections-friends-family-and-neighborhoods/#race-marriage-and-intermarriage

In conclusion, race and culture are extremely connected.

bluerum29 optimistic idealist
06/07/17 9:44 am

I am far from a liberal. Hell no, don't call me that.

voc I am...what I am
06/07/17 9:58 am

Anyone who doesn't recognize the superiority of whites is a liberal. Don't worry about it blue.

06/07/17 10:06 am

"Anyone who isn't a white supremacist is a liberal"
Wew there lad

06/07/17 10:11 am

You're straw manning my arguments, also, only liberals claim that race isn't connected to culture. I presented my evidence, the rest of you have pulled your evidence from your ass. Unless you have a decent argument then I want to hear none of it.

voc I am...what I am
06/07/17 10:19 am

@ragingmystic I meant that's what luft thinks, if you don't hate all the other races, you're a liberal. His mentality is if it ain't white, it ain't right.

He's also a woman hater. My theory is that he was in love with a black woman who absolutely broke his heart. It turned him into this. Kind of sad when you think about it.

bluerum29 optimistic idealist
06/07/17 10:19 am

I said it is if you let it be. All personal choice. Sadly, a lot of people choose to let it be.

06/07/17 10:23 am

It's not a personal choice, it's a biological instinct, literally every species of animals shows the same traits. Man is not above nature, regardless of "free will".

Also, I do not hate all other races. I have great respect for the Japanese people, and other East Asians, and have learned a lot from their cultures. However, I wish for them to remain unique and their own people, just as I wish that for my own people.

Vox, your argument just complies of nonsense because you can't think of rational one with statistics to back it.

06/07/17 10:28 am

Your conclusions based on those statistics are so faulty I dont even know where to start.

06/07/17 10:32 am

Go ahead then. Show me where it is faulty.

iceberg124
06/07/17 10:34 am

Rage why do you put fake quotes to project your perception? Now you have @voc repeating your lies. It's telling when someone has to misrepresent others views as an an argument, always a copout for having none. This is why despite my differing opinion with luft, I'll respect his argument no matter how wrong than some snarky hipster commie like you

06/07/17 10:35 am

"People like to have friends of the same race" =/= "kick all brown people out of the country"

bluerum29 optimistic idealist
06/07/17 10:38 am

There's no point arguing online with someone so far gone

06/07/17 10:42 am

That wasn't the only study I linked. That was just one of the many to show racial preferences amongst different groups and how it correlates to trust.

Blue, let me ask you two questions.

1. Can you point out here what I said that was irrational, and why you feel it is.

2. Do you believe in the system of.government that our founding fathers emplaced in our society, and do you believe that we should follow their ideas?

voc I am...what I am
06/07/17 10:45 am

It's not a lie. He hates women. Thinks they should all be making him a sammitch. Barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen.

06/07/17 10:48 am

Not going to lie Voc, besides the pregnant part, I exactly had that yesterday. One of the best feelings in the world.

I believe what you are is jealous.

06/07/17 10:50 am

But I don't hate women, I just treat them like women, not like goddesses.

Axl752 NY
06/07/17 10:54 am

You mean you treat them like women, not like human beings.

06/07/17 10:56 am

Do you not consider women human beings?

06/07/17 11:01 am

Then why'd you say I treat women like women and not human beings. You realize that implies that you don't think women are human beings?

Axl752 NY
06/07/17 11:08 am

No, it implies that you dont think women are human beings.

06/07/17 11:10 am

Luft, thinking women should be in servitude means you dont think theyre human beings

06/07/17 11:11 am

I do think they're humans, they're also women, and I treat mine like women, not like goddesses or princesses. You guys do realize it is pathetic to white knight, right?

06/07/17 11:14 am

You do realize its pathetic to force people to serve you right?

iceberg124
06/07/17 11:15 am

I'm just reading every few comments. I swear this guy rage can do nothing other than project, speaker volumes about his own shortcomings.

Axl752 NY
06/07/17 11:16 am

Thinking that women should not be resigned just to roles of servitude is not "white knighting".

06/07/17 11:16 am

Lol, who said anything about forcing them to serve me? They wanted to do it. I'm not sure if you guys understand this concept.

06/07/17 11:18 am

I'm not saying they're only good for servitude. That's what you guys have been saying. Honestly, I don't even know why we're bringing up this subject. Vox brought it up out of no where because he obviously has repressed feelings about his own relationships with women.

voc I am...what I am
06/07/17 11:19 am

He also calls women who have sex with too many guys (whether it's 2 or 20) sluts and whores. He's a stand up guy. I'm telling you my theory of the black woman who broke his heart seems more and more plausible.

voc I am...what I am
06/07/17 11:20 am

Who is this vox person you speak of. Sounds like an awesome guy.

06/07/17 11:21 am

Voc, I bet what happens is hes a manipulative son of a bitch and a black woman stood up to him once

06/07/17 11:23 am

Voc*

Also, if you have sex with over 5 guys before 25 you're a slut, there's no going around that. But that's a different poll, and a different topic. Why the hell are you even bringing this up, and why the hell are you guys so asshurt that I'm in a relationship that both parties are happy in? You look for problems to attack because you don't want to address your own problems, then you make up random bullshit about people you disagree with just to make yourselves feel better. If anyone is manipultive, it's you sorry fuckers. That's all I have to say.

voc I am...what I am
06/07/17 11:25 am

Just wanted to show everyone how much of a scumbag you are. That's all. Thanks for showing everyone! 😁

iceberg124
06/07/17 11:27 am

The circlejerk has begun

Voc 🍆💦😮Rage

bluerum29 optimistic idealist
06/07/17 11:30 am

What about a guy who has sex with over 5 girls before 25?

06/07/17 11:30 am

As if everyone doesnt know you and luft and glux are a group of nice happy buttbuddies

voc I am...what I am
06/07/17 11:32 am

Aww Bert! It speaks to your character that you're defending luft. It's sweet.

voc I am...what I am
06/07/17 11:32 am

Bluerum, that's ok because they're guys.

iceberg124
06/07/17 11:34 am

Voc, I'm not a sjw and I don't shun people if they put an argument without being disrespectful, like you and rage have so far. Even though I prob disagree (I didn't read it all) still shows maturity which a lot of people here are lacking.

iceberg124
06/07/17 11:34 am

And Voc, you were the giver in my recent comment, take that as a compliment

06/07/17 11:39 am

Voc, this is Bert "modern apartheid" Goldberg we're talking about here

iceberg124
06/07/17 11:41 am

All you can do now is deflect. Sad!

voc I am...what I am
06/07/17 11:41 am

Yup. Because that's mature 😂😂

I will admit that I am far from mature, but I never claim to be

I appreciate you making me the giver though. I can't even get through a prostate exam without crying.

iceberg124
06/07/17 11:47 am

When my comments of critique are ignored imagery has to be used. It didn't have to come to this..

voc I am...what I am
06/07/17 11:58 am

I don't think it's us you need to be critiquing. Maybe look at who you defend on this app. Or in real life. I understand you're actually a pretty good guy. If you're defending this dudes right to say what he wants on here, I'm right with you. I even think he has every right to say it. Of course I have every right to point out what a pos he is. If you're defending him because you agree, that's a different story. I'm going to guess, from what I heard it's the former. I hope.

bluerum29 optimistic idealist
06/07/17 7:09 am

You really think those things he said, in the context he said them are worse? Are even comparable?
And I don't even like the guy.

Axl752 NY
06/07/17 7:27 am

He's the president of the United States. She's a comedian.

jlong105 Indiana
06/07/17 7:44 am

He said it in a private conversation 20 some years ago. She grandstanded her attempt to incite violence against the president.

bluerum29 optimistic idealist
06/07/17 8:02 am

I don't care whose head she was holding, what she did was extremely disturbing. A dismembered bloody head.
His comment from the bus, I had no issue with and the one about the shooting on the street wasn't him implying he would do it. It was poking at how society would or would not react to it.

06/07/17 8:13 am

As if trump hasnt encouraged his supporters to beat protesters and offered to pay the legal bills of anyone on trial for assault

Axl752 NY
06/07/17 8:46 am

He didn't talk about shooting peoole on 5th ave 20 years ago.

bluerum29 optimistic idealist
06/07/17 8:50 am

No, but it was a joke/criticism of peoole in society. Sadly the way many react to what celebrities do he wasn't too far off.

Axl752 NY
06/07/17 8:54 am

Well what Griffin did was a joke too.

06/07/17 8:56 am

And Griffins actually a professional comedian, not a presidential candidate. I think trump has that part confused.

bluerum29 optimistic idealist
06/07/17 9:01 am

I think I've been clear that what she did wasn't funny. It was gross and disturbing.
By saying his was a joke I d9nt mean that it was meant to be funny, it was meant to call peopke out. Get them to face the reality of how the public treats celebrities.

06/07/17 9:43 am

Ah, I see. Yeah, that makes sense.

jlong105 Indiana
06/07/17 9:13 pm

Thanks @bluerum29 I have been traveling all day but you spoke my piece nicely!