Laserbeam June 7th, 2017 4:54am

I cannot believe how often these days I'm hearing things to the effect of "I want a relationship just like Joker and Harley Quinn" (particularly from females). Do these people really understand the parameters of that particular "relationship"?

FATSHADOW Cyborg Gorilla
06/07/17 4:29 pm

He threw her off a roof in the animated series.

voc I am...what I am
06/07/17 8:54 am

Lol! Probably not.

JackTorS Clap you stupid bastards
06/07/17 8:47 am

I think it's more attributed to many people (especially Millennials) who believe that whatever they see in this age of social media, Hollywood, mainstream news, internet, etc.. is more reality than fiction. In fact, it's the other way around.
Can't blame them though. They were brought up that way.

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
06/07/17 8:07 am

I don't know, these comments probably come from white chicks who are following popular trends. I don't expect much from them.

osouless Whats Next
06/07/17 6:44 am

To be fair the movie version is much less abusive than the real comic version. So i'd say they're more so ignorant than anything else.

SticksandStones Stop fearmongering
06/07/17 1:17 pm

Doesn't change the fact that the relationship consists of a muderous psychopath and the woman he manipulated, haha.

bluerum29 optimistic idealist
06/07/17 6:42 am

All I know is that some guys think she is hot.

SticksandStones Stop fearmongering
06/06/17 9:58 pm

Clearly not. It's one of those annoying things where people see a snapshot of something (in this case, these people saw Suicide Squad) and suddenly decide that they know everything about it and turn it into their "goal."

I'm having trouble putting my opinion on this into words fro some reason, but I tried my best, haha.

Laserbeam Crazy bird lady
06/06/17 10:20 pm

It's exactly Suicide Squad, with having never watched the Batman animated series nor ever reading the comics.

SticksandStones Stop fearmongering
06/06/17 10:26 pm

But I mean, even if they were ignorant to the full scope of the relationship, just basing their knowledge on Suicide Squad and wanting that is pretty messed up. I do not want any relationship I'm in to consist of a psychopath and the person they've manipulated...

Laserbeam Crazy bird lady
06/06/17 10:46 pm

It's the sense of thrill, I think. In their minds it sounds hot I guess lol. Suicide Squad really sugarcoated how those 2 came together compared to how it's depicted at numerous times throughout the franchise.

SticksandStones Stop fearmongering
06/06/17 10:50 pm

Sugarcoated and basically glossed over it. The movie was kind of all over the place, in my opinion.