catpillow Florida West Coast
06/08/17 9:21 pm

I'll take the computer... but I also would like the book with the beautiful cat on the cover.

Laserbeam Crazy bird lady
06/06/17 9:28 pm

No idea what I'm voting on. You post way too many polls dude, many of them bullshit. I'd hate to unfollow you but cmon.

Izzynius
06/06/17 9:29 pm

Give me examples of crap polls that I post.

Laserbeam Crazy bird lady
06/06/17 9:33 pm

This poll is a good example. Aren't you also the guy who also does those "I'm gonna talk about myself" polls?

Izzynius
06/06/17 9:35 pm

This is just a random house-based poll. I saw @RussianThunder posted a picture poll of himself on the coach and near a swimming pool. I was inspired by that.

Izzynius
06/06/17 9:36 pm

I am sorry if I pissed you off.

Laserbeam Crazy bird lady
06/06/17 9:41 pm

Lol you do you, brother. Nobody's pissed off here. I think I already unfollowed RT a while ago because it's hard enough to keep up with my followers without sifting through numerous nonsense non-polls from the same user per day, but I dunno. Nothing personal.

Izzynius
06/06/17 9:52 pm

Thank you for something though. You made me consider to post even less polls. I like posting polls every day I will consider posting three polls max per day now. Well, four actually. One in the morning sometime, one in the afternoon, one in the evening, and the midnight picture poll that I like doing.

Also, to answer your question, yes, I am the guy who posts "say something about myself" polls. I do them on Thursdays.

Laserbeam Crazy bird lady
06/06/17 9:56 pm

I hear 5 max per day a lot, seems to be the accepted standard around here. But certainly don't let me dictate what you do. Like I said "you do you", and I'll do me and voice my opinion when a non-poll poll annoys me lol

Izzynius
06/06/17 10:00 pm

Alright then, I will keep doing what I am doing and I mostly focus on non-political polls.

Laserbeam Crazy bird lady
06/06/17 10:11 pm

You've adequately convinced me not to unfollow you at this time

Izzynius
06/06/17 10:32 pm

I reconsidered. I think doing three polls per day max (with the midnight picture poll) is the way to go.

Izzynius
06/06/17 10:58 pm

Eh, I don't know anymore. If I really post that many polls that it bothers you to sift through them every day and you claim that many of them are crap, please unfollow me then. Nothing personal. 😔

RussianThunder Russia and USA
06/07/17 6:00 am

Izzy, post as many polls as you like. If someone unfollows you, that's on them, not you. It's not about followers. It's about fun. Laser has a rule of 5 polls a day. Fine. His rule. You don't have to have the same rule. If he wants to unfollow, let him unfollow. Most of us like your polls and have no such rules we place on other users. Some days I post a lot of polls. Some days none at all.
Without users who consistently post polls though, there would be no questions to answer.

Do what you want to do.

Izzynius
06/07/17 6:26 am

Thanks RussianThunder.

Izzynius
06/06/17 7:04 pm

Pictures of my home office. I like the "be ...." board and I keep up to most of that except be prayerful. I am not religious. That board as a whole is very inspiring.

Also, picture of what kind of books I have.