VirtualCongress June 6th, 2017 9:24pm

Republican Leadership Forum: All candidates please comment. Ask any questions you may have.

KingKellan moderate republican
06/08/17 6:53 pm

I will help unite us and the Conservative Party, having close ties. If you have any questions feel free to ask or message me.

KingKellan moderate republican
06/08/17 6:47 pm

Since no one else is running I will announce my candidacy for head of the VC Republican Party

KingKellan moderate republican
06/08/17 6:48 pm

Sorry ColonelWest

skinner Wisconsin
06/08/17 1:55 pm

It appears that ColonelWest is now ineligible to serve as your leader, and therefore you are without a candidate. I would like for all of you to know that you're more than welcome in the Conservative Party. Together, with all of your input, we can shape the Conservative Party in the mold we choose. Together, we can dominate the right.

TheSpookyGhost paleoconservative
06/06/17 4:49 pm

ColonelWeat represents the center left. You have nothing to worry about there.

LegionOfTruth Deport Islam 2017
06/06/17 2:40 pm

Colonel West: you can talk like a politician but can you commit to controversial Nationalists positions that will insure America First?

Can you work to preserve the existence our our people and a future for White children?

Will you call out faggotry, expel Islam, and deport every single illegal invader from our homeland?

LegionOfTruth Deport Islam 2017
06/06/17 2:47 pm

Then you certainly would be a pathetic choice. You commit to nothing so you can appeal to all but in the end you are empty.

Can you even answer this: What policies would you like to implement to uphold social conservatism?

LegionOfTruth Deport Islam 2017
06/06/17 2:52 pm

I am a registered Republican and that should suffice.
VC is a lot of bureaucracy to follow but I'll throw in my two cents when a generic democrat like yourself tries to invade.

ranger13 Texas
06/06/17 2:58 pm

I think you would fit better with the national front.

LegionOfTruth Deport Islam 2017
06/06/17 3:03 pm

The Alt Right and Far-Right patriots were the driving force behind Trump's success. I supported our president since the primaries; I would be skeptical you have done the same.
Obviously in terms of VC the National Front best reflects conservatism.
In the end you call yourself a Republican but can't even name a single socially conservative policy beyond some vague centrist monologue.

FloridaPopulist Nationalist Right
06/06/17 11:20 pm

Legion he tried to get be banned for "extreme racism"

johonmilla Monroe, nc
06/07/17 12:25 pm

Legion, this is the Republican Party leader forum, not the national front forum. VC republicans very much are center right so don't expect them to have far-right ideals.

skinner Wisconsin
06/06/17 2:31 pm

I'm not a Republican in the Virtual Congress any longer, but I still deeply respect the VCGOP and it is my sincere hope that you will be willing to collaborate with the Conservative Party on areas where we agree.

jadeburt Ann Arbor, Michigan
06/06/17 2:52 pm

skinner, did you join the Conservative party?

skinner Wisconsin
06/06/17 3:37 pm

Jade: Yes, I was invited and I decided to give it a try. I'm more moderate than most of my fellow Conservatives and if that causes problems, then I might return to the Republicans. But in the meantime this seems like a fun and innovative group to work with.

skinner Wisconsin
06/08/17 9:37 am

Jade: I would urge you to change your vote on Ranger's constitutional amendment. Having a Senate would be a great addition to the VC, and I don't understand why you oppose it