ladyniner81 no hope for humanity
06/07/17 12:13 pm

What the heck is super good? Chocolate Right? 🤘😂

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
06/05/17 5:26 pm

Not really. I wish you were closer I made a frozen peach cheesecake today. It's so darn Rich. A small serving yes enough. And it's only 113 cal.

FacePalm That Trick Never Works
06/05/17 7:47 pm

Wow! That is amazing - How did you manage it?
😃

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
06/05/17 9:32 pm

I love making ice cream. I used frozen peaches, cream cheese, artificial sweetener and eggs. Very low carb.

lcamino Florida and Georgia
06/05/17 7:34 am

Not when it pertains to chocolate

willg basically Dulles Airport
06/05/17 3:50 am

So I first remember this term being thrown around with berries, especially Aćai, and blueberries. Then it was kale and spinach and quinoa and chia. This week it's tomatoes... avocados have been for a while too. But it's just a marketing term. Since there is no bar for what a superfood is, you just need a Dr. Oz to tell you the pomegranate seeds are going to stop your aging and give you more vitality and then someone will say they are a superfood. This idea that some food is better for you or more nutritional is 100% fine, but they aren't wonder drugs in planet form. Read the Wikipedia article where the specifically mention that blueberries don't have any antioxidant effect if you eat them. I guess to my friends on Facebook that said there blueberries were cleaning them from free radicals had just a good old shot of placebo and some sweet berries. I'm not saying they are bad, but eating a balanced diet with a host of veggies/fruits is always better than eating Cheetos and Twinkies.

willg basically Dulles Airport
06/05/17 3:54 am

Your body benefits from good nutrition and those effects can impact your mood, health, and wellbeing. But don't get sucked into the hype that a chia farmer is selling you on the miracles effects of chia. He may believe it but he also has a stake in the game that should at least be viewed with a skeptical eye.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superfood

Butters Wisconsin
06/05/17 2:20 am

Why would it?

Tariq88 Utah
06/05/17 12:45 am

No, I haven't given too much thought to be honest.

mistah Happy Happy Joy Joy
06/04/17 9:36 pm

Most buzzwords annoy the hell out of me.