ProudAmerican45 May 31st, 2017 10:40pm

Hillary Clinton blames 2016 loss on Russia..misogyny and DNC..this is Obama's DNC she is ripping..do you agree or disagree with her?

lj74
06/02/17 1:55 pm

Whenever she is allowed to, she needs to look in the mirror.

Zach21 California
05/31/17 9:11 pm

She has nobody to blame but her own corrupted self.

Jazzy5 USA
05/31/17 5:15 pm

Please, Hillary, just go away...
Enough...

LibArtie SW Connecticut
05/31/17 4:01 pm

I agree with her but boy let me tell you, she embarrassed herself. She sounded like a crybaby.

ProudAmerican45 North Joisey
05/31/17 4:04 pm

Yes it was bad..I actually felt bad for her..I think she would do herself and the DNC a huge service if she stepped out of the limelight..as well as Obama..so the DNC can find someone young and smart..with a true message..to get the democrat party back to what I remember it to be..they don't have a leader with a message..

LibArtie SW Connecticut
05/31/17 4:12 pm

I don't put President Obama in her category so I welcome his involvement. That said, I agree with everything else you wrote. I don't know if a rising star exists for the DNC but for Adam Schiff, perhaps?

Keep in mind however that the GOP is a mess too, probably even more so.

ProudAmerican45 North Joisey
05/31/17 4:16 pm

People still want Obama as President..that's why I'm saying he should stay out of the media spotlight and less criticism of Trump..the more the media highlights him the more it takes away from a good viable candidate in the future..I like Tim Ryan a lot from Ohio..Adam Schiff doesn't do it for me..not enough to sway me to vote for him in 2020..

LibArtie SW Connecticut
05/31/17 4:25 pm

I know of Tim Ryan but not about him. I remember telling a neighbor at a summer block party in 2006? that I thought the senator from Chicago might be a possibility. I didn't remember his name. President Obama is a hero to Democrats.

ProudAmerican45 North Joisey
05/31/17 4:28 pm

Tim Ryan ran against Nancy Pelosi a few months ago..I really liked him..