buffalozulu May 28th, 2017 1:22am

In the side tab where it says "Polls" it currently indicates that I have 5 unread polls. Unfortunately, when I go to the "New" tab it shows none. This is frustrating. Is anyone else experience this problem?

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/28/17 2:56 am

On the iPad, it doesn't show how many unread polls you have, and the polls shown are always long. It's never empty.

Zod Above Pugetropolis
05/27/17 8:56 pm

Mine usually shows 1 or 2 when it is empty, but it isn't in my face like the goofy badge ball frantically advertising the 26 updates (in ONE day!) on the App Store icon. Don't look at it and it won't bother you as much.

Wert A picture of my junk
05/27/17 7:48 pm

I don't try to answer every poll. So, the number is meaningless to me. It's very possible the number is wrong. They can't even get the poll result bars under an answered poll to work right. The app is showing signs of neglect.

imanag My heaven on Earth
05/27/17 7:46 pm

Why yes, yes I do. This happens everyday on my phone. I can go through and vote on every poll in the "new" section and it always says there are 7 unanswered polls.

buffalozulu New Adventures
05/27/17 7:12 pm

The number is up to 6

EarlyBird Portland
05/28/17 4:39 am

I had it happen to me last week but the number went away after an hour or two.

Kay41 the Midwest
05/27/17 6:34 pm

Did you mark at polls as read?

cpaswr just say the letters
05/27/17 6:36 pm

That is what I came to ask.

If you did, that is the likely reason.

buffalozulu New Adventures
05/27/17 6:39 pm

Nope. A couple days ago the number was 1 it's steadily rising

susanr Colorado
05/27/17 6:50 pm

That's the only reason I know of that keeps the number from reaching zero. (I'm so far behind in voting on polls that I haven't seen anything anywhere near zero for a while, myself.)

Perhaps you hit the "mark as read" button on a few of them *accidentally*? Why don't you take a spin through your All list, and see if there are 5 polls that you don't seem to have voted on yet.

susanr Colorado
05/27/17 7:01 pm

Huh. I don't know what it could be, then.

I wish I were closer to 0 myself, so I could do a better job of checking it out. I may have to do a marathon voting session. It would also be good to find out how prevalent the issue is.