Shazam May 28th, 2017 1:12am

A Muslim man likes an ISIS Facebook page supporting Muslim domination via any means necessary, and later kills a person because of that person's Christianity. Is ISIS responsible for his actions?

rons screw politicians
05/30/17 5:08 pm

No, ISIS and their minions. Maybe El Shabbat, and Bokassa Haram too. They are the murderers of the world.

Shazam Scaramouche, OH
05/31/17 5:07 am

Maybe we could just start by not selling hundreds of billions of dollars to their supporters? Just saying.

dailycaller.com/2016/10/10/hillary-in-leaked-email-saudi-arabia-and-qatar-are-funding-isis/

rons screw politicians
05/31/17 5:23 am

Hillary and her emails. Can never get away from it. Anyway, I saw Trump do the sword dance so The Saudi's are our friends. Right?

clmcd42 Texas
05/27/17 9:23 pm

No, the guy is responsible for his own actions. ISIS would likely claim responsibility though

HammeringMan Gods Away On Business
05/27/17 7:14 pm

I offer a reward to anyone slashing tires? a punk slashes your tires. Am I responsible?

Shazam Scaramouche, OH
05/27/17 7:29 pm

A POTUS candidate tells a crowd to "knock the crap out of" a heckler. Is he responsible if they do it?

HammeringMan Gods Away On Business
05/27/17 8:11 pm

Ahhh!!
That was beyond inappropriate.
Worse it was juvenile
Any paints the current POTUS as a bully

Shazam Scaramouche, OH
05/27/17 9:11 pm

Shoes. Sometimes they fit. Not sure I agree with inappropriateness though. Seems we have little issue attributing blame to those who do not live here, or live here but do not share one or more traits, beliefs or norms as us. When it's us though, seems we do a lot of yoga to say "that's different." Not saying you do personally. I mean that as an observation on our culture in general.

HammeringMan Gods Away On Business
05/27/17 9:17 pm

"Knock the Crap out" from the podium. Sounds inappropriate to me.

Juvenile-- The last time I settled anything personal by physical violence I was in third grade when I punched a bully in the nose.

HammeringMan Gods Away On Business
05/27/17 9:17 pm

Perhaps we are focusing on different points.

Shazam Scaramouche, OH
05/27/17 10:23 pm

LOLOL....no. Sorry. I totally misread your last. I thought you were saying my analogy with Trump was inappropriate and juvenile! My bad!