Finny May 25th, 2017 11:20pm

Recently converted Muslim kills his roommates for disrespecting his faith. Would you be wary of your or a family member having a Muslim as a roommate? (Link attached)

ReligiousCommie No Longer Active
05/27/17 5:24 am

All of these people were neo-Nazis and one was building a bomb. They would have found excuses to kill people no matter what.

think4yourself Not a safe space
05/25/17 8:39 pm

Yes. Anyone who is even slightly educated and willingly converts to Islam has some mental problems.

44YY Boston, MA
05/25/17 7:41 pm

My god here's another xenophobic poll, even though he was a white guy

Finny Conservative Lesbian
05/25/17 7:54 pm

His race doesn't matter.

44YY Boston, MA
05/25/17 7:56 pm

Islam makes you want to kill people no matter who you are right?

Finny Conservative Lesbian
05/25/17 8:06 pm

Predominately at this point in this, the majority of these types of situations where someone is killed, places are destroyed, violence occurs, and threats to the constitution happen are by Muslims and those supporting and taking up some of their values which would be the far left

44YY Boston, MA
05/25/17 8:08 pm

That is just straight misinformation

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/25/17 9:16 pm

44YY, here is a chart that shows all the Islamic terror attacks on US soil:

www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/american-attacks.aspx

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/25/17 9:17 pm

💠 Poll Q:

44YY Boston, MA
05/25/17 9:19 pm

Where's your list of terror attacks committed by non Muslims? You can't say a majority are committed by Muslims with only 50% of the proper evidence

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/25/17 9:58 pm

My article gave you a complete list of every single terror attack by Muslims, listed by dates, going all the way back to the 1970's.

If you can find one that is not liberally slanted (I don't read articles that talk disrespectfully by saying things like "Trump's minions") against the President, AND also has a chart that lists ALL the other terrorist attacks on US soil by date and number of people killed, I will look at it.

This article is so convoluted and vague it's hard to make sense of it. I want a chart to match mine, not just a number of terrorist attacks. I want to see the exact dates and people killed in which cities.

44YY Boston, MA
05/26/17 6:28 am

And that's your information to find, not mine. Your buddy made the claim that most terror attacks are committed by Muslims and you ought to help him prove it , but you can't much do so by only showing terror attacks by Muslims and not by non Muslims. You're source is biased anyways but I'm not whining about it like you are

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/26/17 11:11 am

That one is better, but again, it's comparing apples to oranges because that one includes attacks on other countries. I would have to go through that long list and add up just the ones that were on US soil to compare the stats to mine.

And it also only includes 1980-2005, whereas mine was 1970's-present day, I do believe.

I'm not invested enough in the argument to go to all that trouble to prove your (or my) point! Lol

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/26/17 11:12 am

But thanks for researching and finding it for me, and I DO value that site!

44YY Boston, MA
05/26/17 11:15 am

I does not include attacks on other countries...

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/26/17 12:10 pm

Oh, sorry! I saw the PR and was thinking about state abbreviations. I'm not sure if mine covered territories.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/26/17 12:13 pm

But at any rate, it doesn't really matter to me if there are more that are from here or from other countries. We can't do a lot about those that are born here. But we can do something about making sure we don't import any more!

Even among those that are home grown, a good many of those are 2nd generation immigrants. My feeling on that is that their parents probably resent the lifestyle that they had to bring their kids up in, and this resentment has been passed down to their kids. I don't have any proof of that, it's just my theory, as they see us as sinful heathens.

NKarta Please excuse my sanity
05/25/17 6:14 pm

The funny part is that he used to be a neo Nazi then converted to Islam and killed a bunch of neo Nazis so I don't really care it kind of seems like a really funny skit to me and I kind of wish he got the last roommate too.

CoffeeNow Powderpuff Leftist
05/25/17 4:22 pm

Yes if my roommate joined a death cult I would be suspicious