Finny May 25th, 2017 11:15pm

Do you think that the money aimed at sending people to mars could have been better spent on the wall?

PlumumpkinOgre City Beautiful, Sunshine
05/26/17 5:44 am

Something that will literally define history, probably the greatest achievement of man thus far, or a stupid "wall" that won't solve a single problem and wastes an absurd amount of money. Gee

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/25/17 8:14 pm

You talk about the wall like it's past tense. You do realize it's still in the works, right? If you don't, I can send you two articles, one of which is an AP article.

Finny Conservative Lesbian
05/25/17 8:25 pm

Sorry it's just grammatical errors. I'm not that well spoken.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/25/17 8:26 pm

Oh.....now I feel bad! Lol I thought you were one of these trying to prove that the wall will NEVER be built! Lol

Finny Conservative Lesbian
05/25/17 8:31 pm

No. I think the wall will help Mexico get itself together. Right now all the people who want to do anything about the issues are fleeing to America instead. Now the President (of Mexico) is gonna have to face his own mess.

I'll take time but it'll be interesting to see the outcome of the wall on Mexico and the border states I feel bad for

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/25/17 8:48 pm

I think we talked a few days ago, but I could be getting you confused with someone else, so please forgive me if I am.

Are you a lesbian that I talked to and told that we were going to get along just fine? It seems we have a lot of views in common, so I'm wondering if you're conservative, also? Thanks!

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/27/17 11:53 am

Sorry--I had asked this before we got into that LONG convo yesterday, which I thoroughly enjoyed! I'm answering light comments today, but have to get ready for the wedding soon. I want to wait for your message until I have plenty of time to put into it, so I'll talk to you next week. Have a great weekend!