VirtualCongress May 25th, 2017 7:19pm

Secretary of State Mowhake (C-HI) proposes Fair Immigrant Act

ReligiousCommie No Longer Active
05/26/17 6:24 am

Fun fact: compromise bills never work.

mowhake Washington State
05/25/17 5:40 pm

I want to terminate this bill

TheSpookyGhost paleoconservative
05/25/17 3:59 pm

@Mowhawke Lesson to learn, these "compromise" bills never pass.

skinner Jersey City
05/25/17 1:50 pm

I have reservations about the deportations described in section 1, but I think the amount of undocumented immigrants with no documentation from their home countries are probably minimal. Therefore, since this will benefit the vast majority of undocumented immigrants by giving them a chance to become integrated into our country, I will be voting yea.

GeorgeBeck
05/25/17 1:38 pm

Nay to amnesty

Fank BUILD THAT WALL
05/25/17 1:36 pm

Sorry but Nay, I don't support amnesty

mowhake Washington State
05/25/17 1:41 pm

I only support amnesty if there are exceptions like passports and visas, if the immigrants pledge their loyalty to our country, similar to BertGoldbergs bill below

mowhake Washington State
05/25/17 1:42 pm

I used to oppose amnesty until I met an illegal who has papers like visas and a passport, he is trying so hard to become a citizen but it's hard.

CollinN
05/25/17 1:00 pm

So close. Almost voted yes. Section 1 ruined it.

johonmilla Monroe, nc
05/25/17 12:48 pm

Im gonna vote yes, though I think people from section 1 should be given a choice as well.

LegionOfTruth Deport Islam 2017
05/25/17 12:34 pm

Amnesty trap designed to displace us with lawless Mexicans wetbacks.

johonmilla Monroe, nc
05/25/17 12:46 pm

Reagan did amnesty. That didn't happen.

EthanF9877
05/25/17 12:52 pm

Are we just gonna let it slide that he used a fairly offensive term for hispanics?

That's not right at all.

LegionOfTruth Deport Islam 2017
05/25/17 12:53 pm

Reagan did do Amnesty and he admits that was his biggest mistake. Because of that we have many majority Hispanic cities and a skyrocketing Non-White percentage. If we continue this mistake we will have lost White majority by 2040s. I will do everything I can to resist this.

LegionOfTruth Deport Islam 2017
05/25/17 12:54 pm

Yes we are going to let it slide. Go crawl back up to gloat about diversity you sniveling cuckold.

johonmilla Monroe, nc
05/25/17 12:58 pm

Sorry dude, but America wasn't white to begin with. As a Hispanic, just wanna say fuck you 😊

LegionOfTruth Deport Islam 2017
05/25/17 1:00 pm

America was founded by Whites and has always been a large White majority.

The primitive tribes without a Nation before hand were not America merely a group of low IQ animals with no technological progression.

Enough our you cockroaches spreading. The day you are thrown over our wall will be glorious.

EthanF9877
05/25/17 1:02 pm

Here's the thing: I'm not going to be insulted by a man who's proud of a label the American family rejected decades ago. I've got news for you -- your side is losing. Everyday diversity is becoming more and more common. You're going to lose, and you (and people like you) are going to be confined to the dark side of our history books.
Frankly, you're not even worth my time.

LegionOfTruth Deport Islam 2017
05/25/17 1:05 pm

Diversity is winning you say? You seem very eager to turn Whites into a nearly non-existent minority.
Whites voted for their interests with the election of Trump over Clinton and even yourself said White Nationalism is rising. We will not be erased by self destructive apologists.
Your globalism is a false prophecy & no matter how arrogantly you declare yourself already won; my people will not surrender to the likes of you.

johonmilla Monroe, nc
05/25/17 1:05 pm

Hate to break it to you, but whites support diversity as well. Enjoy your stay in diverse America!

LegionOfTruth Deport Islam 2017
05/25/17 1:08 pm

Liberal Whites committing cultural suicide isn't anything new to me. Many beaners even dream of breaking off the southern part of the US. Of course these Anti-Western threats promoting demographic genocide are simply more reason to resist arrogant invaders like you.

EthanF9877
05/25/17 12:28 pm

Yea. I strongly support a pathway to citizenship; it's the only practical solution.

LegionOfTruth Deport Islam 2017
05/25/17 12:34 pm

Translation: "it is so much more convenient to surrender Western Civilization to 3rd world invaders than actually protect our borders!"

EthanF9877
05/25/17 12:38 pm

3rd world invaders?
They're people.

LegionOfTruth Deport Islam 2017
05/25/17 12:42 pm

You can say any criminal is a "person". Am I supposed to feel sympathy for these destructive beings?
The results of your apathy will lead to the displacement of the White population and the continuing ghetto crime in our cities.

EthanF9877
05/25/17 12:45 pm

We live in a multicultural society and we're better because of it. White nationalism is a disturbing trend.

LegionOfTruth Deport Islam 2017
05/25/17 12:49 pm

Is every White country enriched by "multiculturalism" while non-White nations maintain their identity? What does it bring us? Violence in the streets, a future where Whites become a minority, and no place Europeans can call their own.
White Nationalism is the path genetic Europeans will preserve their people so White children will have a future where they can still be the vast majority whether you like it or not.

ReligiousCommie No Longer Active
05/26/17 6:23 am

Muh precious whites.

gluxford1 Arizona
05/25/17 12:23 pm

Nay. No pathway to citizenship for illegals. No amnesty.

mowhake Washington State
05/25/17 1:29 pm

Agreed, however I do believe that if you are just living here illegally with a visa or passport, should get at least a green card application. My opinion on this has changed since I met some illegals with visas and passports and they are nice people that just want citizenship.

mowhake Washington State
05/25/17 1:30 pm

They want citizenship but they can't get it, because the process is hard and long

VirtualCongress Speaker NDAmerican
05/25/17 12:19 pm

1) Immigrants who have illegally crossed the border with no visas or green card applications are hereby deported or will be put up for deportation
2) Immigrants who are just living here illegally with either a passport or visa may be given the option of a pathway to citizenship. If rejected, they must go to a different country
3) The pathway to citizenship will be organized this way: the illegals matching the options in section 2 will be put first on the list for citizenship. They will receive a free special citizenship test and be put on a green card if passed.
4) Once citizens, they will instantly be registered to vote, as a gift of support