mtdewbob May 25th, 2017 12:28pm

Yesterday I asked the question, "Can you think of any positive defining moment for President Obama?". A number of persons commented Obamacare. Do you consider Obamacare as being a ""positive"" defining moment for former President Obama?

ozzy
05/26/17 5:06 am

No. It was forced on the American people and was designed to fail and usher in single payer

FemmeNemmy meninism awareness
05/25/17 12:29 pm

My healthcare premiums more than doubled when Obamacare passed. I don't appreciate paying twice as much to realistically not get priority in a waiting room. I was very interested in the idea when it was first mentioned, but once I saw how it would directly affect me...thanks Obama.

abusara i drink and i know things
05/25/17 11:51 am

Winning an election he should have lost (2012).

Suzan Hawaii
05/25/17 3:54 pm

They knew where in lodging was at the end of Bush's presidency Obama could've killed him immediately but waited until election year.

followingsea Illinois is
05/25/17 10:04 am

It was a failure as it namesake.

Jazzy5 USA
05/25/17 9:06 am

If Ocare was so darn good, why has almost all of the providers left the sinking ship?
If this was the plan from the beginning, then Ocare was a total
(Untruth) fed to the people of this nation..
If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor..
Now, in some places you don't even have an insurance carrier.

BlackC
05/25/17 8:33 am

Too many positives to cover in this medium . He didn't have a scandal a day since coming to office 126 days ago like Goofy Don and not accomplishing a thing or working on any of his campaign promises. It's all about improving Goofy Dons brand and wealth. He owes Russian banks $300 million and is trying to find a way to use his new title to pay the Russians back at the expense of the American people.

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
05/25/17 9:45 am

What about the middle of the night shipment of a pallet of cash to Iran? Scandals were suppressed by Janet Reno, Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch. Why are you so dedicated to Socialism? It has never worked well for anyone!

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
05/25/17 2:37 pm

Bob, I am confused by the video clip. Who is he referring to, and who were you addressing, me or the guy who never has facts to backup his wild accusations?

ZaQ777 Pittsburgh
05/25/17 8:02 am

History will remember Obama as helping to take the fist step toward fully socialized healthcare, an amazing accomplishment.

NKarta Please excuse my sanity
05/25/17 7:45 am

Obamacare is positive- positively ridiculous.

BlackC
05/25/17 8:35 am

Really ask the 23 million people it now covers if they agree and that number will grow to 50 million if Trumpcare gets passed as is . Plus Goofy Dons 1% er friends will get a664 million tax break

NKarta Please excuse my sanity
05/25/17 8:55 am

No one is discussing trump except you. My family's premiums went way up, deductible went way up, and amount of coverage tanked. I have yet to meet anyone Obamacare benefited. And for the record, i don't think trump's plan is much better.

FemmeNemmy meninism awareness
05/25/17 12:32 pm

Not to mention I know first hand several hard working people who could afford the penalty for not having insurance much easier than the not-so affordable health care.

BlackC
05/26/17 5:56 pm

You do realize that goofy Don said repeal and replace OB care . So right now the house put out a plan that would increase premiums 850% on some older people and give the extreme wealthy a 664 million tax break

BlackC
05/27/17 10:00 am

Because you live and benefit from living in a democracy protected by a constitution . All for one for all.

jlong105 Indiana
05/25/17 7:24 am

One positive moment was ending Clinton's pacification of gay rights in the military. I always thought it was ridiculous to allow gays to serve as long as they did not reveal their sexuality. It was great for my gay fellow warriors to be able to serve without fear of administrative actions.

Desensitized
05/25/17 5:37 am

His first term was the only good one. Gay marriage and health care reform are the only things i can think of, but Obamacare as a whole simply ignored the issues discussed previously about prices and inflation.