FieryFury May 25th, 2017 12:06pm

Do you believe in the young earth view (the world is 10,000 years old max), or the old earth view (the world is millions of years old)?

commonsense America isnt racist
05/25/17 10:26 am

Do I trust hundreds of years of scientific experimentation?

Or childish make believe?
Hmmm....

BlackC
05/25/17 8:37 am

Your question is faith based no doubt

Desensitized
05/25/17 5:13 am

The Earth was created along with the rest of the universe a few thousand years ago and the dinosaurs never existed as anything other than fossils. The Earth was here along with everything else when the higgs boson particle was introduced to our previously pure information based universe.

FieryFury America
05/25/17 5:26 am

How would the fossils already be here if the earth had just been created? Nothing would've been here. The earth would've started as nothing. No fossils, no animals or anything.

I do believe in the young earth view but not in the same respect.

Desensitized
05/25/17 5:28 am

Lol why can you suddenly, out of nowhere, create the earth but not the fossils?

FieryFury America
05/25/17 6:00 am

Bc the fossils are from animals which have been proven. The scientists still go back and forth btwn the earth being millions of years or thousands of years old yet they still can tell the fossils came from an animal. If there weren't any animals yet, where would the fossils come from?

I had to do a full study of fossils in school one time. I checked dozens of different beliefs and view points. I already had an opinion before I checked the sites out yet learned a lot from the 50 sites I checked out.

Not once did I see a viewpoint as yours though so in my belief and view point, I don't agree with you. But again that's my opinion.

voc I am...what I am
05/25/17 7:05 am

I had not heard that one before. Weird theory.

WeThePharaoh Planet Earth
05/25/17 7:42 am

It's okay to appreciate the true expansion of the universe. The universe is Billions of years old and you are the leading edge of expansion. If you feel the biglyness of even Just the earth, you'll understand the divine is prepared to be as big as anyone is ready to make it.

Desensitized
05/25/17 8:07 am

Again, why is it possible to create the Earth from nothing and man from nothing but fossils cant?

WeThePharaoh Planet Earth
05/25/17 8:12 am

If you can't convince someone confuse them.

Desensitized
05/25/17 8:16 am

Truth is that the universe was created 50 years ago and the rest is fake history that God created by creating old humans with implanted memories.

voc I am...what I am
05/25/17 8:19 am

Someone should tell my 95 year old grandmother that. She'll be thrilled she's only 50.

WeThePharaoh Planet Earth
05/25/17 8:23 am

I can actually agree with Desensitized on that one.

voc I am...what I am
05/25/17 8:25 am

I....um.....wha....fuc.....bu.....

I'm speechless.

WeThePharaoh Planet Earth
05/25/17 8:26 am

I think the journey of faith for you is having faith in how old and expansive the universe really is the universe is prepared to be to conform to what you believe. !

voc I am...what I am
05/25/17 8:29 am

I'm waaaaaaay to sober to be having this conversation.

FieryFury America
05/25/17 12:24 pm

And where do u get that whole idea from???

FieryFury America
05/25/17 12:27 pm

Referring to desensitized comment about the world being 50 yrs old. Did u just make that up? My grandma lived to be 102 and she shared stories of her childhood with me and everything. So... If the world is 50 yrs old, where did she come from?

Desensitized
05/25/17 1:12 pm

She was created by God and her memories arent real. They never happened. That doesnt mean there's no proof, it means the Higgs Boson collided with our universe after these events happened in a simulator of information without mass. If God is real, he could easily create a middleaged woman without waiting 50 years.

FieryFury America
05/25/17 2:24 pm

Desensitized --- where did u come up with this theory?

I find it interesting but I don't believe it.

Desensitized
05/25/17 2:59 pm

The Greeks and Romans thought dinosaur bones were God bones. The universe was created in an instant with all mass evenly dispersed across the universe. The introduction of the Higgs Boson God particle is theorized to have created mass among a universe that was previously pure waves. God created the Earth and all its creatures in 7 days. Sounds to me like God made the Earth in a wavelength format and then introduced the Higgs to make it realtime.

FieryFury America
05/28/17 5:57 am

Never heard anything like that before