TheSpookyGhost May 25th, 2017 12:29am

Will there come a time when the American people must revolt against the Washington elite?

TheSpookyGhost paleoconservative
05/25/17 4:12 am

I suppose to you could call it that, though I was thinking more along the lines of a violent uprising.

followingsea Illinois is
05/24/17 6:21 pm

Week from Wednesday

Casper Deep inthe Heart ofTexas
05/24/17 6:40 pm

All elites aren't white.

omniku dot com
05/25/17 4:28 am

Stupid people love scapegoats.

LegionOfTruth Deport Islam 2017
05/25/17 5:15 am

In all seriousness; Race is a core societal reality that will shape the genetic future of our great Nation. A black and brown future of crime and terror is not putting America First.

omniku dot com
05/25/17 8:13 am

In all seriousness, you believe a person's race is the reason they commit an act of crime or terrorism?

LegionOfTruth Deport Islam 2017
05/25/17 8:25 am

Mimicking my sentences are we? Some terrorism is done in the name of BLM however when I refer to 3rd world terrorism most often I am referring to the primitive ideology that is Islam. Regarding race: Race is a significant biological component in crime rate and violence and should not be overlooked.

omniku dot com
05/25/17 9:24 am

I just wanted to convey that I'm also serious. So when you say "race is a significant biological component", you mean a person's ethnicity is a primary factor in whether or not they become a criminal, right? In other words, people either commit or don't crimes largely due to their race. If so, what evidence do you have to back up your claim?

LegionOfTruth Deport Islam 2017
05/25/17 9:47 am

You used a series of logical fallacies to twist my words. Race is a significant component based on the historical crime rates by race and a very well understood violence record. Here is a collection of sourced police statistics that convey this: www.amren.com/the-color-of-crime/

I did not say it is the primary cause as you extrapolated however race is important enough to have a dramatic effect on the quality and safety of a community.

omniku dot com
05/25/17 11:15 am

With all due respect, you seem to be the one with the logical fallacies. I didn't twist your words. I never you were claiming race is THE primary cause (despite the fact you started this by calling for a "race war")... I said A primary cause. You said, race is a "significant biological component". If it's “significant” that means you believe a person's race is one of the primary factors. So I just want to clarify what you’re saying… you believe a person’s race is one of the main factors that determine whether or not they’ll become a criminal, correct?

omniku dot com
05/25/17 11:16 am

I looked at the study you provided, but I didn't see anything where they attempted to isolate other potential contributing factors (such as income level, population density, education level, employment opportunities, socioeconomic status, etc.) I even searched the study for keywords and all I found was this sentence, "There are race differences in crime rates throughout the United States, but the differences are particularly sharp in New York and other major cities. This is probably because whites who live in urban centers are often relatively wealthy whereas blacks and Hispanics who live in cities are relatively poor." So even within the study you posted, they're pointing at non-racial factors as a likely reason for the discrepancy in crime rates.

TheSpookyGhost paleoconservative
05/25/17 8:54 pm

You seem open-minded, so here is an in-depth analysis of crime statistics by race adjusted for income. It shows that economics don't explain away racial differences and that race is the strongest predictor of crime. The article is well-sourced throughout, and you can verify the data.

randomcriticalanalysis.wordpress.com/2015/11/16/racial-differences-in-homicide-rates-are-poorly-explained-by-economics/