Izzynius May 24th, 2017 9:29pm

Which iOS or Android app seemed like magic the first time you used it?

catpillow Florida West Coast
05/27/17 6:50 pm

The first time I was driving and saw my dot move along the map, it was awesome!

LazySteelworker USA
05/25/17 6:51 am

Hydro Coach. It has been a great tool to "push" me and help in an area that I used to be horrible at.
Even though my overall intake is higher, I still use it every day to keep me on track.

yepnope Maryland
05/25/17 1:50 pm

Nice, you must grow some really good weed!

yepnope Maryland
05/25/17 1:50 pm

Nice, you must grow some really good weed!

Praetorianus Fair enough.
05/24/17 6:13 pm

Wolfram Alpha, a super intelligent answer engine. Ask anything, including math equations.

PositumNuntiare Polling with Statistics
05/24/17 5:48 pm

I don't remember but with the whole Internet of Things thing, there's going to be a lot more apps that seem like magic.

dxstap Bloomington, Indiana
05/24/17 4:36 pm

It's been several years ago but when I first could actually see real time weather radar I was amazed.

Many apps since probably have more of a "wow" factor but the weather apps were the 1st for me.

stickman46 NJ
05/24/17 4:26 pm

Waze, maps.me

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/24/17 3:51 pm

FB would come closest to magic, as it allows me to "be with" family and friends who are out of town and state, at events I can't attend and vacations I can't take! Lol

Other faves that I use every day:

OverDrive allows me to go to the library without leaving my home! I can check out a book just by typing in the name of it. I don't have to pay for gas, spend travel time, search the stacks, put up with rude employees, and worry about returning it or paying a fine! Lol

SOH allows me to "visit" with people all over the country and some outside the country! I'm expanding my horizons, learning a LOT of stuff about people, politics, states, ideas, philosophies, faiths, etc.

IMDB allows me to look up anything I want to know about movies and tv.

Youtube allows me to make a free music playlist with whichever songs & musicians I want to hear, look up what politicians REALLY said, & learn how to do almost anything (I cut 12 inches off my hair after watching a youtube video).

bartman71 USW
05/24/17 2:57 pm

Pandora maybe? Something has changed, I don't like it nearly as much any more.

missmorganmarie ...
05/24/17 9:01 pm

they changed their layout. it sucks now

musicotic Michigan
05/24/17 2:32 pm

Which happened to be today lol

dawl adulting