ColWestRet May 24th, 2017 5:14pm

British officials have expressed irritation and dismay with US leakers and the US media for their early reveal of the name of the Manchester bomber. Do you feel the same way as the British government?

lcamino Florida and Georgia
05/24/17 11:30 am

I first saw the name on Reuters, which is based in London.

singkitty In the cloud
05/24/17 11:32 am

The doesn't mean they leaked it first.

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
05/24/17 10:30 am

We had a shooting in Roseburg Oregon the murderer's name was never mentioned. I think that's the way to do it referred to them as the murderer. The coward. The killer of babies.

JDoe Its a gift
05/24/17 10:23 am

Intel leaks within the Trump administration? I'm shocked! Shocked I say!

JDoe Its a gift
05/24/17 10:31 am

I blame the whole clown car, not just one individual clown.

JDoe Its a gift
05/24/17 11:35 am

How many clowns are in that car? And why is this administration having such trouble with confidential information?

JDoe Its a gift
05/24/17 11:42 am

The location of nuclear submarines to the president of the Philippines? You believe that's not a horrendously awful move on his part? On top of his bone headed move of giving the Israel information to Russia?

This asshat has a real problem.

JDoe Its a gift
05/24/17 11:53 am

This breach of confidential information was insane. I honestly don't know what it would take for some Trump supporters to finally say enough. If this kind of stuff doesn't scare you, I think Trump can do what he wants without fear of losing some supporters.

JDoe Its a gift
05/24/17 12:15 pm

For logical security reasons, that kind of information isn't thrown out as part of a phone call, especially with a nutty leader of a country that's pulling away from foreign ties around the world. You've heard the saying "Loose lips sink ships"? This is the problem on steroids.

JDoe Its a gift
05/24/17 12:16 pm

If Trump can't control leaks within his administration, why do you believe an administration like Duterte's is safe with this kind of info?

HammeringMan Gods Away On Business
05/24/17 2:08 pm

They are having trouble because Trump has refused to fire all the liberals remaining on the federal payroll.

Yikes. Is that true?? Partially true??

Kay41 the Midwest
05/24/17 10:18 am

Someone in their investigation had to leaked the name. If they didn't want it out yet, it shouldn't have been shared.

Kay41 the Midwest
05/25/17 7:26 am

I've read more about this since I posted my original comment. I believe you are right!