mtdewbob May 24th, 2017 12:21pm

Positive defining moments of U.S. Presidents. Ronnell Reagan had one of those, Berlin Wall. Teddy Roosevelt, FDR, JFK and Lincoln just to name a few had that positive defining moment. Can you think of any positive defining moment of President Obama?

ladyniner81 I need chocolate
05/25/17 10:29 am

Whatever I say, you'll shoot it down and say how godly Trump is so fuck that.

05/24/17 3:13 pm

4JC do you know that at one time it wasn't a for profit industry? That's when the damages try started. Before the ACA premiums were already rising incredibly and we were paying more for health care than anywhere in the world with worse treatment. This issues were studied long before Obamacare was even a thought.

Think I'm not callous to the increased costs to others but you're quite callous to people who didn't have insurance. Again I ask you why are you so angry with me for finally being able to afford insurance but not congress who allows the companies to take advantage of you?

Isomax TIC TOC
05/24/17 2:02 pm

If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.

evoecon nearest binary system
05/24/17 12:08 pm

He did apologize for American being an oppressive nation. He had the IRS single out Conservative groups for persecution. He passed a tax to infringe on the First Amendment rights of entities and people. He allowed North Korea and Iran to develop weapons of mass destruction. He administered the military which allowed fro the violent overthrow of governments and allow to flourish violent organizations.

I think he did enough......

mtdewbob Arizona
05/24/17 1:24 pm

I agree with all those but the question was any "positive defining moments", none of those things are positive so I put you down for a no

snowflake2020 Florida State University
05/24/17 11:19 am

🏳️‍🌈 Rights
Taking out Osama
Passing the ACA
Iran Deal
Global agreement on Climate Change...

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
05/24/17 10:41 am

When he finally stood up for gay rights. And wanted responsible gun owner ship.

followingsea Illinois is
05/24/17 9:55 am

His election, a demonstration of voter stupidity, going to take rears to correct.

suppressedID suck it Kyle
05/24/17 9:31 am

The financial crisis.

Keeping the country off of breadlines because of Wall Street greed is YUGE.

05/24/17 9:40 am

Suppressed ... you're right. MrO deepened and lengthened the Democrat caused recession by his ignorant policies.

Thankfully the economy is stronger than one idiot president, and now that we have an adult back in the economy is even stronger.

suppressedID suck it Kyle
05/24/17 12:17 pm

TriesToThink...stop smoking weed before getting on SOH.

05/24/17 12:51 pm

Suppressed ... unlike you, I don't need intoxicants to get they my day. I'm happily sober, all of the time!

05/24/17 12:52 pm

Suppressed ... in glad you agree with my assessment of the damage MrO did to our economy. That damage that is now being mitigated by the crazy guy who gets good things done!

suppressedID suck it Kyle
05/24/17 12:57 pm

So self-absorbed, of COURSE you believe all the cr@p you're shoveling. πŸ™„

05/24/17 1:03 pm

Suppressed ... look princess, the truth is rarely kind to leftists. You should be used to it by now. History will be brutal on your demigod, MrO.

While MrT wasn't my first choice I am laughing every day that he -- with all of his obnoxious brashness -- will accomplish what the ignorant pseudo intellectual, MrO, could not.

Adding insult to the injury to our former snowflake-in-chief, MrT is accomplishing more than MrO to benefit citizens AND doing it while spending more time on the links. What fun it can't be for you!!!

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

suppressedID suck it Kyle
05/24/17 1:33 pm

Is that the you *feel*? I know what an anathema facts are to the Right. That makes it easier to start name calling like "princess " and "snowflake". Those don't require critical thinking.

05/24/17 1:38 pm

Suppressed ... whatever it takes for you to justify your nonsense. Go for it!

Do not stay focused on the topic as you know you have no case.

ladyniner81 I need chocolate
05/25/17 10:20 am

^^^ I really really hate that guy (Gingrich)

05/25/17 11:04 am

Suppressed ... what's laughable is that the democrats can't stand by their own results. Violent crime is down in the places that voted for Mr Trump and up in the places that voted for the Madame of Corruption.

So, as a typical leftist you want to take credit for what conservatives have done and blame them for what you've done.

You and Lady are laughably precious!

MaxDollaroff cynic turned skeptic
05/24/17 7:29 am

Signing into law Obamacare.

05/24/17 8:54 am

Max ... did you get to keep your insurance? How about your doctor? Did you see your premium reduction of $2,500/year?

mtdewbob Arizona
05/24/17 9:02 am

Max, I don't see too many people thinking that as a positive defining moment😳

05/24/17 11:19 am

It saved my life...affordably too

I've rarely been able to keep my dr when employers changes plans or companies. Granted he was dumb for saying that but don't act like it wasn't the norm for the industry before the ACA

05/24/17 11:40 am

Sweetness ... nonsense! I don't believe that any lives were saved by the bloated insurance policies sold st prices that are unsustainable.

05/24/17 1:11 pm

Wow think. You should do some research beyond your own narrow world. There's plenty of testimonies out there how it helped people (many written by people who initially opposed it and Obama). My rates have been 145-176/month even with a pre existing condition. Prior to that the cheapest policy I could find for myself was 1600.
Don't believe it saved lives? So I'm lying when I said that? I didn't have insurance for almost 20 years before the ACA, I ended up in the er when I was covered. Didn't hesitate to go because I had coverage, it saved my life because I didn't delay and I didn't end up in bankruptcy because of it.
It would have been a better plan if the fucking tea party didn't highjack the discussion with bullshit and made up death panels.

05/24/17 1:16 pm

I lost my doctor and am forced now to pay FAR larger copays.

It appears that you're the one drinking the kool-aid. The horror stories similar to mine are FAR more common than your experience.

05/24/17 1:29 pm

Sweetness, it must REALLY be nice to have premiums that low! Who do you think is paying for the difference in your $1600 policy and your $176 policy? Think and myself and many others are paying for your low premiums! SOMEONE has to pay because you're not just getting all that care for that low payment per month!

I know people whose premiums doubled and tripled, and now their premium is more than their house payment! I know others that had to drop insurance altogether because they couldn't afford the monthly premiums.

We are on povertly level, and our insurance premiums went up 100%! Hubby, who is working 2 jobs, up to 80 hours a week, was supposed to get a $40 a month raise, and instead got a huge cut due to the insurance going up!

THAT'S why your premiums are so cheap. WE are paying them for you! SMH

05/24/17 1:39 pm

If you're at the poverty level so am I. I could spout the conservative line that you should just pull yourself up by your bootstraps and do better, but I'm not that big of an asshole and I know it's not an easy thing to do.

It was 1600 because that's how insurance companies worked before the ACA, Way over charged people with conditions so they wouldn't buy insurance, it was not because I needed so much care.

Maybe blame the insurance companies who fought against any changes or took advantage of loopholes left open for them. Or bitch to the companies that stopped offering their employees health coverage because they needed to pout and teach us a lesson because Obama passed it.
Or bitch to congress who had wasted all those years trying to repeal it (and very little else) rather they should have been working to make it a better law but they were only concerned in making him a one term President while fucking the country with their pity party

05/24/17 1:47 pm

Sweetness ... when did I say I was in poverty? You assume way too much to close the gap on what you don't understand.

The fact is that those of us paying for your insurance could have outfitted you with a Cadillac plan for hundreds of billions of dollars less than the grotesque unsustainable 0'doesntcare! Let that sink in.

What you don't seem to get is that if the insurance companies are the bad guys it's.m because MrO was in bed with them to create this mess.

05/24/17 1:48 pm

You say if you're at poverty level so am I. Are you saying IF because you're not trusting that I am? Or are you saying that you're at poverty level ALSO? Thanks for not spouting that. I'm a conservative & hate it when people say that.

I know a lot of people that were only paying $300-$500 before ACA, but now are paying $1500-$2000. Think about it this way--you didn't have insurance before, right? NOW, an insurance company is having to pay all your medical expenses & those of others like you, at a much lower premium than you would've had to pay before, right?

They can't just pull money out of thin air, so in order to pay all your medical bills, they have to raise our prices, especially if they're going to give you such a great deal on insurance. We're now paying over 1/3 of our monthly salary to insurance. And that's on top of 25-30% for taxes! We had to file for & were accepted for food stamps because of this, although the amount of food stamps we receive is only $108 a month!

05/24/17 1:49 pm

Think, she was responding to me about poverty.

05/24/17 1:50 pm

I think you must have been posting at the same time, Think, and missed my comment above.

05/24/17 1:50 pm

Sweetness ... Let me try a metaphor that may relate.

Let's suppose that you don't have money for a car, but need one to get around. So the corrupt and inefficient government comes to you and says keeps in power and we'll give you a car for $200.

You're overjoyed with the sometimes working 1972 Ford Pinto because it's wheels and it gets you where you need to go, most of the time.

The problem is that when the government bought your vote with that promise they guilted the rest of us into paying $2 million for that car by taxing every person who buys their own car by 100 times. So everyone else who buys a $30,000 car now pays $3 million for that car.

You're happy because even though it's broken down half the time, you got a car. The rest of us are miserable because we used to be able to buy a decent car, but are now robbed to get a vehicle. And where does the extra money go? It doesn't go to you, it goes to the bloated and inefficient government.

Get it now?

05/24/17 1:53 pm

4JC ... thanks for clarifying!

I hadn't refreshed before responding and when folks don't direct their comments to a specific person in a multi person conversation, it gets confusing.

05/24/17 1:56 pm

Then bitch to congress about fixing the issue realistically. There's no reason that these companies should be making such a profit off of people. I don't believe a CEO needs to make 20 million while families are suffering. My bills have nothing to do with your premiums. I haven't had an issue since 93 but it still raised my rates. It's just now pre-existing conditions don't factor into their rates any longer. You shouldn't have to pay so much more so I can have coverage, but again that's congress that refused to do anything further because we can't trust the insurance company to really care about people (kinda ironic huh?) but they're the ones that caused these issues. The public option would have alleviated a lot of the issues you're talking about but made up death panels were allowed to dominate and scare people. Obama trusted congress and people to do the work with integrity...boy was that a huge mistake, he waited too long to get involved in the discussion

05/24/17 1:58 pm

Oh, WOW! Think that is THE BEST analogy I've ever heard on any subject! Lol With your permission, I'd like to copy and paste that into my notes to use later--and I'll give you the credit for it here on SOH. Are you ok with that?

You're welcome about clarifying. I know what that's like. I've accidentally thought the same thing before, especially when several of us are posting at the same time and theirs pops up before yours and you don't scroll back up! Lol

05/24/17 2:03 pm

Best? That makes no sense. We're talking about lives here not materialistic things.

More like you can't buy yourself Steak and lobster any longer just so the old lady next door can eat and stay healthy.

05/24/17 2:13 pm

Think Sweetness ... of course leeches are happy. After working for the same great company for 30 with stable insurance, 0'doesntcare caused my premiums to go from $120/month to $2,100/month. My deductible went from $0 to $13,500/year.

Why aren't you pissed at your company that you gave all those years of loyalty to for cutting insurance? Why aren't you pissed at congress for not improving the law over the years? Why are you so mad at me for being able to afford coverage finally when it's congress and your employer who let you down.

05/24/17 2:27 pm

Sweetness, his analogy makes perfect sense. They're robbing us to pay for those that didn't have insurance before.

Yours does not make sense to me. I was NOT having steak and lobster before. I was paying my own way to eat....literally, and paying my own way to stay healthy.

NOW, I'm having to depend on the government (food stamps) to eat because I'm having to pay for you to eat and stay healthy!

05/24/17 2:27 pm

Sweetness ... and what do you think my company said about the obscene rises in cost?

And when it comes to your allegation that I should willingly pay more so the "little old lady next door" should have insurance, is ridiculous! Why didn't the little old lady plan better? Where's the little old lady's family? Why should I over pay to cover for your life choices?

You clearly missed the point that the Pinto you got for $200 is worth $400 and I was forced at gunpoint to pay $2 million for it.

Doesn't it bother you that your selfishness cost me 5,000 times the value of the car?

05/24/17 2:30 pm

Sweetness, you apparently don't know how insurance companies work....at least in my experience. The INSURANCE COMPANY is the one that decides how much you have to pay for insurance. And then the company will sometimes pay part of that expense, leaving you with a premium.

I'm thinking that if your coverage before ACA was $1600, it's because you're self employed or own your own business. So you don't have the perks that companies pay, the fringe benefits. But companies don't decide how much the insurance company can charge.

05/24/17 2:40 pm

You are not paying millions. I guess you could say why didn't you plan better. People can't trust loyalty from their employer any longer so why weren't you ready to lose your benefits.

Jc I do know how insurance works. I know how they charge and I know how they make massive profits. If you can't afford your insurance any longer why don't you drop coverage. I did. I worked for small businesses that never offered coverage.

05/24/17 2:45 pm

Sweetness ... take a breath. I understand that it may be an emotional topic for you.

The fact is that taxpayers are paying MANY times more than it would have cost to give you the very best insurance before 0'doesntcare! Many many times.

You seem callous to the actual cost to others to provide you with coverage.

05/24/17 2:47 pm

I can't drop mine because between hubby and myself, we have 12 chronic health conditions. That's one reason we're low income, also. We have insurance that is still better than a lot of people's, but it was EXCELLENT before they doubled our payment and stopped covering some of our drugs due to the ACA.

One example of how this works is that under ACA, insurance plans now have to cover a lot of young adults on their parent's insurance plans, which they didn't have to cover before. They have to get that money from somewhere, so they increased everyone's rates to cover them. So if you don't have a child that is covered, you're basically paying for someone else's child.

05/24/17 2:51 pm

And I don't understand people railing against insurance companies. Sure, I don't think CEO's should make exorbitant amounts of money. But they are in business to make a profit, just like any other business.

And think what it would be like if we didn't have insurance companies. It is only this latest generation that thinks that health care is a right.

Back in the pioneer days and even in the early 20th century, there was no insurance. If you got sick, you bartered with a doctor for your care. If you had nothing to barter, you realized you were going to die. It was a fact of life. You worked hard, and if you were down on your luck, you had to accept your fate. I'm not saying that's best, of course, just the way it was. There were no health care rights, and there are none written into the Constitution, either.

05/24/17 3:03 pm

Think---did you miss my post in which I complemented you on your analogy of the car, and asked if I could copy and paste it to share? If you don't want me to, I won't. I just wanted to make sure you saw that I did ask you!

05/24/17 3:07 pm

4JC ... thank you. I saw it. With a bit more thought, we could flesh it out a bit more. I exaggerated the numbers to make it easier to understand, but the point of the analogy is solid.

05/24/17 3:12 pm

Yes, I was going to say that I thought the numbers were off. Our insurance doubled, and I know of some people that theirs have tripled. So that would be that the car actually costs us $60-$90K.

But another problem with it that I can't figure out is how to get across the point that we have to keep paying this amount EVERY year, whereas with a car, once it's paid, you're through.

And with insurance, they can decide next year to double of triple it again! A car dealership can't do that! Lol

I say, "Go for it", and see if you can hone it down further! I'll be glad to share the finished product! Lol

05/24/17 3:14 pm

05/24/17 3:17 pm

You contradict yourself. You say back in pioneer days it was too bad accept your fate and just die. Why don't drop your insurance and adopt the same thinking?

Because that's a shitty thing to expect of people. And you shouldn't expect others to go without either. You two should start focusing all this emotion towards congress and get them to pass a realistic helpful law that protects citizens v insurance companies. They should be an NPO anyways. You shouldn't be making profits off of sick people anyways

05/24/17 3:35 pm

Sweetness, I didn't say anyone should drop their insurance & die. You missed this:

"I'm not saying that's best, of course, just the way it was. There were no health care rights, & there are none written into the Constitution, either."

I'm saying that young people see this as a right that they shouldn't have to pay for. Health care has never been a right that other people have to pay for.

More & more people in this country are beginning to think the govt should control EVERYTHING about their lives--their health care, their food, their housing, etc. What you don't realize is that when you give up control of your health care to them, you will be treated worse than the veterans are, & you are in effect, their slaves for life, just like those living on the ghetto plantation can't rise above what the govt allows them every month--their allowance, so to speak.

Do we really want to go from our teens, where we get an allowance from parents, to adulthood with an allowance from government?

05/24/17 3:51 pm

Sweetness ... are you serious about the Slate as a reasonable source for anything?

05/24/17 3:59 pm

Whether you like their research or not it does show there were plenty of issues with insurance prior to Obama

05/24/17 4:02 pm

Do you know any veterans? My guy gets great care through the VA. Are there bad hospitals in the system sure, but so does the private system, do they have a back log sure but we had two massive wars with more casualties surviving without increasing the VA budget.

05/24/17 4:03 pm

What makes a company that is driven by profit better to decide on your care. I think it should be an NPO system if we don't do universal care

05/24/17 4:05 pm

Sweetness ... let's be clear, neither of us is a spring chicken. Both of us remember what insurance was like before 0'doesntcare. I say it was FAR better you disagree. I say the costs are now totally unsustainable, and because you're. It beating the burden of the costs, you say they're fine.

Back to the Pinto, since the government is providing you free oil, you don't care that the thing is leaking oil by the gallon. I care because the government is forcing me to pay for your wasted oil -- after overpaying for your car!

There are MANY was to have improved healthcare. The path chosen by Democrats was the worst possible. They admitted as such because what they really want is for healthcare to get so bad that they can institute single payer, so that you get VA style healthcare. I bet you're excited about that, right!?

05/24/17 4:16 pm

Would I like for people to get healthcare and not go bankrupt? You bet your ass I do. I would like that for you and as well as me.
You keep insisting I don't care since I'm ok, that seems to be more like you're projecting your own issues since I have repeatedly said the opposite of that.
What have you done to initiate change you're demanding other than be here? Do you call your representatives daily demanding a better plan?

05/24/17 4:18 pm

Sweetness ... what's curious is that you were the first to project into me! You suggested that I was uncaring for the "little old lady" next door.

So, it's ok for you to project, but if anyone dares to give it back to you, that's unacceptable!?

Ya, u suspected you were a liberal, and the phony outrage just confirmed it.

05/24/17 4:19 pm

Sweetness ... by the way, in creeped out by your preoccupation with my posterior!

05/24/17 4:22 pm

Think....your fantasy that I'm for some reason I'm preoccupied with your gluteus maximus is what's very creepy.

05/24/17 4:23 pm

And your other comment really makes no sense.

05/24/17 4:24 pm

Sweetness ... I get that you've said so many things that you're losing track. But look up, you mentioned my posterior and that was creepy!

05/24/17 4:25 pm

Wow man. You are delusional. But since you are a man of a certain age I do hope you get regular checkups

05/24/17 4:27 pm

Sweetness ... I'm delusional because you started talking about my backside? Right! You keep that thought going!

05/24/17 4:30 pm

Ok. I get you're trying to creep me out so I leave this convo. You can have that win. You're the best delusional creep here. Congrats

05/24/17 4:39 pm

The problems with VA aren't a result of the recent wars. I know many veterans and active member military personnel. 20 years ago, a friend told me they had to wait for MONTHS just to get an appointment, and they were active duty! She HATED their insurance (Tri-Care) also, as it wasn't worth much!

And you don't have to actually know anyone that is military to know that veterans are dying every day while waiting on appointments. They're even committing suicide on the doorsteps of the VA buildings because they're so desperate and can't get the help they need!

05/24/17 5:12 pm

Sweetness ... you're a typical leftist. You talk about my "ass", I call you out, and rather than apologizing for your creepiness, you call me a creep and then run away.

05/25/17 2:31 pm

My dad is a viet nam vet and he never used the va because it was so horrible. It's improved greatly. These guys need so much help and there just isn't enough staff to care for them. I'm a pain in the ass to my representatives for them to fund the VA better and to start allowing outside help, which they're starting to do more often.

Think you're just making a fool of yourself now

05/25/17 5:13 pm

Sweetness, now I'm REALLY at a loss. If you personally see how the govt health care system is treating your dad, why in the world would you EVER want them in charge of your health care, when you haven't sacrificed your life for our country?

Btw, you might be interested in this new report, which proves what we've been talking about. I'm going to do a poll about it later. I know you're probably going to discount something from Hannity, so I've also linked the study itself, which has a chart showing how much everyone's insurance has gone up. It's by Health and Human Services.

www.hannity.com/articles/hanpr-election-493995/official-report-american-healthcare-premiums-doubled-15859606/

aspe.hhs.gov/system/files/pdf/256751/IndividualMarketPremiumChanges.pdf

05/25/17 5:20 pm

Sweetness ... I called you out. You didn't like it and you childishly call me more names. Somehow your behavior is my problem? Yep, you're an irrational leftist!

The VA is a mess. We would not be served well by single payer!

DiQuellaPira Columbus, Ohio
05/24/17 7:12 am

'You didn't build that.'

mtdewbob Arizona
05/24/17 9:02 am

Build what😳

Lazlo63
05/24/17 6:36 am

His lies about 0bamacare.

Odysseus We All Need A Fantasy
05/24/17 6:35 am

I would say Obama's 50th anniversary speech on the bridge in Selma, Alabama was his defining moment. His Charleston eulogy speech was a close second.

05/24/17 6:39 am

Ody ... so MrO talking is his defining moments. Other leaders talked for sure, but the rhetoric for real leaders with lasting legacies then lead to action. MrO's pathetic rhetoric rang hollow as he had not last accomplishments.

It's curious that you'd use civil rights historical sites as your example , as the only thing MrO left on race relations is a MUCH more divide country because of him!

PositumNuntiare Polling with Statistics
05/24/17 6:34 am

Osama bin Laden's well deserved death.

05/24/17 6:58 am

Posit ... eight years and all MrO did was kill a terrorist found by intelligence gathered through water boarding approved by his predecessor?

Yep, that a defining moment and the word defined is pathetic!

PositumNuntiare Polling with Statistics
05/24/17 7:00 am

Well but he is still better dead and rotting in the bottom of the ocean that alive. Any President who kills the worst terrorists in the world is good.

05/24/17 8:41 am

Posit ... wrong. MrO didn't kill Mr bin Laden, the brave Navy Seals did. MrO didn't harvest the intelligence that located Mr bin Laden, in fact, MrO fought fervently against the intelligence that resulted in the location. Since arriving on the national scene, MrO has used his energy to defund the military that courageously took out the terrorist. MrO -- unlike all other presidents -- failed to remember military that guarded his carcass day and night, failing to salute them as they stood ready to die for his idiocy.

No, giving the approval to kill a terrorist does NOT make an otherwise pitiful failure of a president "good"!

corino Utah
05/24/17 8:49 am

Maybe a few years ago I would have agreed, but we later found out Obama was in a such a rush to take political credit for Osama's death that details that shouldn't have been leaked were and it hurt our friends and allies. Put a big dent in humanitarian efforts and resulted in the admission spinning up their bogus fact machine.

Obama's legacy on this issue is disillusionment of our armed forces with their leader's motives.

HammeringMan Gods Away On Business
05/24/17 9:34 am

Any president who kills the man holding more terrorist secrets than the devil is IGNORANT.

The entire operation should have been built around extraction/capture NOT execution.

The Navy Seals STORY that he fatally shot a man in Pajamas because he saw his hand wiggle is absurd. There are a sophisticated ways to disable your target without lethal force.

I call BS

05/24/17 9:39 am

Hammering ... all MrO cared about was his political future. I'm convinced that MrO's minions crafted the campaign narrative before the go order was given.

You're absolutely right that Mr bin Laden would've been a valuable source of information, but MrO didn't want anything to do with the things that would've gotten dirt under his manicured finger nails in the name of reducing terror. He simply wanted to be reelected.

yarrl
05/24/17 10:51 am

Think
So, Trump will never do anything but play golf with that reasoning.

05/24/17 11:17 am

Yar ... you must be so proud that MrT has accomplished more in a couple of months than MrO did in eight years! I am too.

If he can accompany his much good for the citizens of this country while improving his golf game then we all win, don't we!

johonmilla Monroe, nc
05/24/17 6:15 am

I think either the passing of the ACA or the killing of Obama were defining moments.

05/24/17 6:28 am

Johon ... where was I for the "killing of Obama"?

johonmilla Monroe, nc
05/24/17 7:50 am

I meant Osama lol

05/24/17 8:00 am

Johon ... that knock at your door will be the Secret Service. Don't resist.

For the record, it is a federal crime to wish harm to the current or past presidents, even when that's a nimrod like MrO!

johonmilla Monroe, nc
05/24/17 8:49 am

Lol it was just an autocorrect error, I actually adore Mr. Obama.

corino Utah
05/24/17 8:51 am

Do you remember what Obama said about it? What's the definining sound bite "If you like your plan you can keep it."

05/24/17 8:52 am

Johon ... No! Who could have guessed that you're a blind groupie of the failed former president?

johonmilla Monroe, nc
05/24/17 8:56 am

Well by historians by both parties, he's ranked about 12th. He was honestly pretty mediocre but I would say a great president when compared to most of our previous presidents since Kennedy.

05/24/17 8:57 am

Johon ... keep listening to tabloid historians. The real historians will judge the impact of the failed former president based on the decades it will take to fix the mess he created.

Mark3
05/24/17 5:28 am

I think BO's apologies for the United States were defining moments.

05/24/17 5:31 am

Mark ... yes, they defined MrO has an impotent pseudo leader.

mtdewbob Arizona
05/24/17 5:31 am

So you think apologizing for America and its citizens there of as a positive defining moment? 😳

Mark3
05/24/17 5:37 am

Only in that I'm positive it defined him.