seriouslynita May 24th, 2017 8:12am

So I recently went through my first "heartbreak" and it sucked.. but boys will be boys. Did your first break-up end badly?

missmorganmarie ...
05/25/17 7:54 pm

it was terrible. I cried myself to sleep for months. I'm sorry you're experiencing it 💜

SticksandStones Stop fearmongering
05/24/17 10:37 am

My first breakup was fine. It was being rejected by the people I was never in a relationship that messed me up.

I hope you I feel better! Just let the emotions sit for awhile, don't try to force them away. It may take time, but things will start looking up.

seriouslynita not so serious
05/24/17 10:47 am

I get what you mean there, those tend to mess me up too.
Thank you, I'm actually doing much better than I was before!

SticksandStones Stop fearmongering
05/24/17 11:19 am

You're welcome, and I'm glad to hear that!

orgblu10 Shamerica
05/24/17 6:32 am

The only one I ever had was more of a "fading away" than a breakup, and it was my choice. Funny, I thought of her the other day...no regrets, though.

Welcome back! It's been a long time!

seriouslynita not so serious
05/24/17 10:44 am

Hey, people fade from relationships too... it happens 🤷🏽‍♀️

Thank you! I remembered about your wonderful taste in music just now and maybe wanted to brag a bit about how I went to Weenie Roast this past weekend! 😜

orgblu10 Shamerica
05/24/17 11:31 am

Thanks!
Lucky you! How was it? What bands did you like best?

seriouslynita not so serious
05/24/17 4:58 pm

It was so amazing! I lost it when Cage the Elephant and Paramore came on and I nearly cried seeing Imagine Dragons perform live.

orgblu10 Shamerica
05/24/17 5:09 pm

I think Cage The Elephant is one of the best "newer" bands! Some good stuff there. I like a few Imagine Dragons songs. Lol I used to have On Top Of The World on my phone to be my alarm clock every morning, then eventually I got mad at it for waking me up! Paramore's new one is pretty good.

seriouslynita not so serious
05/24/17 9:48 pm

Oh no, you probably started hating them after that! 😂
311 and incubus were absolutely amazing too!

orgblu10 Shamerica
05/24/17 9:59 pm

Haha no, but I was more careful about what I picked for my wakeup song!

I always liked 311's cover of the Cure's Lovesong. Not a big Incubus fan, but Drive is a good one! Sounds like you saw a great lineup!

seriouslynita not so serious
05/24/17 10:40 am

You're one of the lucky ones.