GeneralDevin May 24th, 2017 3:11am

A leaked transcript revealed the phone call conversation Trump had with Philippines president Rodrigo Duterte. Trump congratulated Duterte for his “unbelievable job on the drug problem.” Do you approve of the drug war there?

RussianThunder Russia and USA
05/28/17 11:19 am

Sure. I believe a leaked transcript. I'm not saying Trump is not stupid enough to say something like that, only that I don't believe a leaked "transcript" online.
When Russia offered to provide a transcript of the US/Russia meeting, the never Trumpers were saying "anyone can create a "transcript". That proves nothing". Now it's "look look at this transcript of his conversation with Duarte". My G-d, the hypocrisy.

Desensitized
05/24/17 3:55 am

I mean, they have ISIS, human trafficking, drug dealing, international crime, piracy, fishing wars, etc. Theyre basically organized crime version of destabilized middle east.

Zod Above Pugetropolis
05/23/17 11:28 pm

"Love the way you solved the drug problem by creating an even bigger murder problem. Heckuva job Roddy!"

WorstGooEver Nuke the Hurricanes
05/23/17 10:00 pm

"Being POTUS: for dummies"... page 1.... don't tell dictators how great they are at mass murder and congratulate them on doing a good job.

Squidboy Snarkapottamus
05/23/17 8:29 pm

If you care about human rights, the sanctity of life and the due process of law...you vote no. Vote yes if you support murderous, authoritarian leaders. It's a slippery slope.

lj74
05/23/17 11:17 pm

Have you been to the Philippines Squidboy?

Squidboy Snarkapottamus
05/24/17 8:07 am

Oddly....I have not...yet. I was on Trident SSBN subs when I was in the Navy...too much of a security risk to dock there. However, my neighbor and good friend (in my profile pic w me) is from the Philippines and owns a lot of land there. He returns once a year and has invited Mrs. Squid to go with him. I'm ready, just need to get Mrs Squid on board. Side comment: Mrs. Squids great uncle was milked in in invasion of Luzon in WW2 and is buried on the island.