FakeNewsNetwork May 24th, 2017 1:42am

BREAKING NEWS: Emails have been discovered which show that Donald Trump took 500,000 dollars from a Russian bank in exchange for approving a Uranium deal that gave Russia 20% of US Uranium. Should an investigation be opened?

RagingMystic covfefe
05/24/17 11:56 am

Only considering his previous connections

lj74
05/23/17 11:21 pm

That was Hillary

HammeringMan Gods Away On Business
05/23/17 9:53 pm

No no

That was Clinton.
And the amount was $100,000,000

And that's NOT fake news.

pcisbs1 Baltimore to Central PA
05/23/17 6:44 pm

Omg the smoking gun😉

FakeNewsNetwork
05/23/17 6:45 pm

Impeach!

BarryB Was it something I said
05/23/17 7:05 pm

If you had any interest in the truth, there was a lot of information that came out after this 2 year old article you're citing. Or you can do like Trump did and just ignore facts.

www.google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-russia-hillary-uranium-575071%3Famp%3D1

pcisbs1 Baltimore to Central PA
05/23/17 7:39 pm

I have recently discovered that Snopes.com is owned by a flaming liberal.There are many things they have listed on their site as a hoax .So it’s up to you,I simply can’t trust Snopes.com ever for anything that remotely resembles truth! I don’t even trust them to tell me if email chains are hoaxes. Many people still think Snopes.com is neutral and they can be trusted as factual.Here is some information for those of you who think Snopes is an authority of computer web authority! Most of us have gone to Snopes. I just eliminated them as a source of honesty and integrity. Snopes is heavily financed by George Soros, a huge financial supporter of Obama!

pcisbs1 Baltimore to Central PA
05/23/17 7:39 pm

pcisbs1 Baltimore to Central PA
05/23/17 7:39 pm

pcisbs1 Baltimore to Central PA
05/23/17 7:43 pm

Well, someone figured out why Obama nominated Elana Kagan for the Supreme Court.Kagan was the Solicitor General for all the suits against him filed with the Supreme Court to show proof of natural born citizenship.The American people mean nothing any longer. It all comes down to payback time for those who compromised themselves to elect someone that really has no true right to even be there.websites of the Supreme Court Docket: When you look up some of these hearings and guess what?Elana Kagan is the attorney representing ObamaCheck out these examples:
www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-8857.htm