JustenThyme May 23rd, 2017 10:38pm

The bombing at the Arianna Grande concert in the UK was despicable. Donald Trump, however, is delusional if he thinks the same could happen in the US.

lj74
05/24/17 1:26 am

This is a joke correct?!

krazyjoe Chicago
05/23/17 9:00 pm

Delusional is attacking Trump on everything he says.....even when it is true. I think Trump does some stupid shit but the attacks are ridiculous, almost treacherous at times.

krazyjoe Chicago
05/23/17 8:54 pm

Are you high? It has happened in the U.S.. For Christ sakes get educated. Here is another fact, it will happen again. Add some more refugees to make the odds even better for a terrorist attack. If you are young I apologize, I've lived during most of the major ones and I'm tired of sjw thinking we share common ground with a religion were its strict adherents believe non believers should die, jihad guarantees you a spot in heaven, and who mutilate females' private parts and beat them regularly.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/23/17 8:19 pm

There are ongoing ISIS cell investigations in all 50 states. Of course it can happen here, as it has many times in the past.

WorstGooEver Nuke the Hurricanes
05/23/17 6:06 pm

Sure it could. What's to stop it?

Iamamerican California
05/23/17 5:42 pm

Tell that to the dead and injured in Boston, Florida or San Bernardino....among other places.

Jazzy5 USA
05/23/17 5:57 pm

Well said... they were on the radar too!

Suzan Hawaii
05/23/17 5:15 pm

Of course it may happen in the US. We are thankful that has not happened to us yet. I am also grateful for our services that have kept us safe.

FieryFury America
05/24/17 2:08 am

Don't forget the Oklahoma city bombings. Not exactly the same as a concert but still a bombing that took place that killed a lot of innocent people.

KojimaStudios
05/23/17 5:04 pm

No. He's delusional for other reasons.

Kay41 the Midwest
05/23/17 4:39 pm

It could happen here. Most definitely. It is delusional to think we aren't vulnerable.

ProudAmerican45 North Joisey
05/23/17 3:47 pm

I'm sorry and I'm not trying to put you down..but that was the most naive thing I've heard..I don't believe on 9-11 that anyone believed that could happen..and I'm sure those people at the concert ever thought that would happen either..

ProudAmerican45 North Joisey
05/23/17 3:49 pm

All people need is the will and there is a way..if someone wants to build a bomb all they have to do is look it up on the internet..

LibArtie SW Connecticut
05/23/17 3:51 pm

I don't think another 911 magnitude attack is likely, but certainly an attack similar to yesterday's in Manchester is possible, even probable. It happened in Boston not long ago.

ProudAmerican45 North Joisey
05/23/17 4:06 pm

Artie you're right..we've seen carnage take place with planes..pressure cooker bombs..trucks..knives..firearms..who knows how many other creative ways they will use to inflict deadly results..

LibArtie SW Connecticut
05/23/17 4:09 pm

PA45, frankly, I'm amazed at how peaceful it's been in America given our vulnerabilities. Kudos to law enforcement!