Survivalistien May 23rd, 2017 3:47am

Why is it that liberals tend to be more destructive when showing resentment towards and Republican candidate, when "the gun toting" republicans show little to no violence towards a democrat candidate?

Jazzy5 USA
05/23/17 5:06 am

The liberals I know, are nice people. They don't tend to be strong, or doers, they go along.

lj74
05/23/17 1:07 am

The liberal progressive fascists have gone off the rails.

05/23/17 6:27 am

Phrasing mate, they are everything but fascist. They are communist.

thatguy2 We tried to warn you
05/22/17 9:09 pm

Gabby Giffords got shot in the head, so.....

05/22/17 9:13 pm

Great so did Lincoln, And Reagan.

thatguy2 We tried to warn you
05/22/17 9:15 pm

Lol. And here I thought we were talking about present day. Silly me 🙄

05/22/17 9:17 pm

Nowhere did I say present day in the poll... Only one can infer that.

mudkip17 United States of Texas
05/22/17 8:59 pm

Karma? Did you ever see it before Trump? We're they ever like this with the Bush's? It's almost like trump stoking fear and violence into his followers is coming back to him.

05/22/17 9:14 pm

They were pretty dicey over the patriot act, and Vietnam you know.

mudkip17 United States of Texas
05/22/17 9:27 pm

Vietnam? You mean when all those cops were beating the shit out of some tree huggers? And when were they destructive over patriot act?

05/22/17 9:34 pm

Tree weirdos? Yeah the berkley riots over Vietnam where they threw rocks, bottles, torched cars busses, and stores? Of course they got there asses kicked by the police. Protesting a war that was going to be won, bitching about "muh 40,000" american lives. Reality check, 40,000 deaths in 8 years compared to the second world wars 20-million American deaths in 4 years... It's a pretty good average and a shame that Americans aren't made like they were used to.

mudkip17 United States of Texas
05/22/17 10:01 pm

Vietnam was never gonna be won and we should have never been there... It wasn't just about the Americans, it's what the Americans were doing to the Vietnamese.

mudkip17 United States of Texas
05/22/17 10:02 pm

Also...saying it wasn't a costly war because you compare it to the bloodiest war in history isn't a great argument...

05/22/17 10:05 pm

Wasn't a costly war.... World war 1 and two cost my country a hell lot more than it cost you yanks.

Second, Vietnam was won when the treaty was signed, however the U.S abandoned the sluth even though the treaty highlighted that the U.S in neighbouring Japan would invade the north if the North had invaded the south... Well, Ho chi Mihn city fell and so did the south, and where was the u.s? Uncle Sam was too busy sucking its own Johnson as well as the Iranian shah they overthrew.

mudkip17 United States of Texas
05/22/17 10:16 pm

Lol oh Vietnam was won huh? The French started it because they wanted to reassert their power over a past colony after they were pushed out.... is their some alternative history book where France gained their colony back? It was a 20 year war where they gained nothing... in what way was that a victory?

05/22/17 10:21 pm

That is completely irrelevant. Because "Mr. History," you would understand that the French completely pulled out after the whole military got completely raped. The U.S only internmvened to the Soviets wouldn't see that the west was "weak" because the French were losing to some gook farmers (domino theory) also played a roll.

What you said in reply to me was irrelevant because I'm talking about the end of the war, where France already threw in the white flag (as usual).

mudkip17 United States of Texas
05/22/17 10:38 pm

How is it irrelevant? That's why the war started And it spiraled into a complete shit show... So how was it won?

deist
05/22/17 8:57 pm

I have a clue for ya redneck, shit head. ya all ready good buddy. Cuz your a insecure small dick, I mean everyone knows a black dude got a way ,way bigger dick than you. Your not foolin anyone ever, anywhere ya go. Ever. And your pissed. But it's just the way it is. That and Mexicans gonna be tellin your wife and you what and where to go. Except the rich, guys like Donald trump who u thought was gonna save you.

05/22/17 9:11 pm

3 things

I, one I'm not American so fuck off
II, none of that is relevant so fuck off
III, at least I have a father figure in my life which you and the negros lack and, did I forget somethining else... Fuck off

deist
05/22/17 9:24 pm

Yeah, I'm iriish ya fck so let yer daddy touch the back of yer throats with his yard while your momma and sis can watch ya righteous cunt.

05/22/17 9:29 pm

I'm not even Irish, they are su humans like all Americans. Nice try kiddo. P.s, you should change your name to "Autist". It would fit quite nicely.

deist
05/22/17 9:52 pm

Lol, u uneducated feeble minded daddies throb. Ur a well rounded fck..

05/22/17 9:54 pm

You can't troll me you autistic child lmao. Go be a faggot somewhere else with your fidget spinner.

deist
05/22/17 10:04 pm

Your a moist panty on your fathers face and your mother is worthless meat bag.

05/22/17 10:06 pm

You mother is a hamster and your father wreaks of elder berries.

jackliffo
07/05/17 8:46 pm

Nice Monty Python reference, but fuck you for using the word autistic like it's a insult.

07/05/17 8:49 pm

Huuuhhder yer freedoms end when my feelings get hurt.

jackliffo
07/05/17 9:03 pm

Sorry, I didn't catch that, can you tone down the idiot meter just a bit?