Neighinator Ohio
05/23/17 5:28 am

I honestly don't think so.

lj74
05/23/17 1:44 am

Why do you care? It's none of your business one way or the other.

FacePalm That Trick Never Works
05/23/17 12:27 am

I hesitate to really speculate as to the nature if their relationship. From what I have seen in photos and other media, their public image does not look like the kind of relationship that I would like to have with my chosen mate. To each his own, I guess.
...

Flowbro Utah
05/22/17 11:40 pm

This is no one's business, please.

Pinkaliscious Peace Out
05/22/17 9:13 pm

As a woman I see Melania as very unhappy. I think Donald and Ivanka's relationship take a toll on Melania. He is not a good husband to her. He is not a gentleman to her. He makes no effort to attend to her or care for her. He's 70 years old. He is from a generation of gentlemen. A gentleman he clearly is not.

Pinkaliscious Peace Out
05/22/17 9:15 pm

I personally think Melania focuses on taking care of Barron and is only a trophy to Trump.

pcisbs1 Baltimore to Central PA
05/22/17 8:06 pm

Does Hillary love her husband? Give it a rest. My God.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/22/17 9:05 pm

Good one! And I totally agree! Nobody cares that HRC can't stand Bill!

LibArtie SW Connecticut
05/23/17 5:16 am

Good one! Totally irrelevant to this question but good one! #Troll

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
05/22/17 8:04 pm

Anyone not blinded by an insatiable desire to denigrate them and tear them down could easily see that the Trumps are affectionate, talk to each other and seem comfortable as a couple. Of course, the Meanstream Media would love to manufacture a scandal!

RNJen Bay Area USA
05/22/17 8:03 pm

Did you see the hand swat lol she despises him

myob
05/22/17 8:24 pm

Saw the smile after too.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/22/17 9:06 pm

Do you have a link for that? I'd like to see it. I often swat my hubby when we're joking around! And what part of his body did she swat? Lol

myob
05/22/17 9:13 pm

The school costs less than the one Obama sent hit girls to.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/22/17 9:42 pm

Thanks, Jen. It does appear to be that way. Of course, it could be that they had a tiff right before that. Who really knows. What I find interesting about it is the media going crazy over this, when the real story is DJT calling out 20 Middle Eastern countries, telling them they have to fight Islamic extremism, and the beginnings of a peace deal between Israel and Palestine.
Oh, and of course, the first President to ever visit the Western Wall, doing so without other politicians so it wouldn't be seen as a political move.

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
05/23/17 6:51 am

Jen, that perception could be wishful thinking by some people. I hope you are not one of those mean spirited types. This has been a fast paced trip involving multiple time zones and one ceremony after another. She is entitled to be tired and grouchy. She will probably be more comfortable in Europe.

RNJen Bay Area USA
05/23/17 2:24 pm

All I know is that if I were the presidents wife who was in love with my husband, I would most definitely hold his hand while walking in a Muslim dominated country.... even if we just had a "tif"

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
05/23/17 4:58 pm

She is a highly intelligent remarkably tough woman. I suspect that he is thankful that she puts up with him.

RNJen Bay Area USA
05/23/17 5:14 pm

I respect that women. My only thing is that I would dump trump. But here's the deal, he has all of the cards. She can't just leave, she stays strong for her kids. This makes me have respect for her. I just hope that she writes a book later on😍

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
05/23/17 5:47 pm

Look at what Jackie Kennedy had to put up with, yet she loved JFK very much. We had a wonderful marriage that lasted almost 51 years, until she passed away. With that said, I could not say what the secret is.

myob
05/24/17 6:17 am

The woman was independent and rich before she met The Donald. She can do any damn thing she wants to anytime she wants to do it. She loves the guy!

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
05/24/17 8:36 am

Thanks @myob, that's what I have been thinking. She strikes me as kind and elegant and mature enough to know and accept her husband with his faults, as well as his strengths. They live in a fishbowl and that would be tough on anyone's marriage.

mudkip17 United States of Texas
05/22/17 8:00 pm

Pure conspiracy based on no hard facts: malania found out about his affair with hope hicks. She won't leave him but she wants to be separated as much as possible.

mudkip17 United States of Texas
05/22/17 8:03 pm

Trump has a long history of infidelity calling it "beautiful" and even bragged about sleeping with married women shortly after he married malania. Malania has a clear disgust with Trump, we've all seen the videos. The only thing she has ever liked on Twitter besides her own tweet was a tweet making fun of Trump saying the only wall Trump has built is a wall between him and flotus. Hope hicks came out of no where, no experience, extremely young for her position and trumps longest serving aid.

GrandmaALiCE
05/22/17 7:58 pm

Why would we even care? It's not relevant to anyone outside of their immediate family.

LibArtie SW Connecticut
05/23/17 5:35 am

Her hand maneuver is in the news, hence the question.

RussianThunder Russia and USA
05/22/17 7:54 pm

She has never told me. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

willg basically Dulles Airport
05/22/17 7:47 pm

Rather than speculating specifically on if she does or doesn't I feel like him running for office, the scrutiny, the intrusions, the reveal of "grab them by the #####" and all the accusations of infidelity whether true or not are undoubtedly taking a huge toll. She said as much as that she never wanted to be a politicians wife, FLOTUS is basically the worst possible version of that role IF it's not what you wanted.

thatguy2 We tried to warn you
05/22/17 7:47 pm

She's wasting millions of taxpayer dollars to not have to live with him. I'm gonna say hell no. I guess being a trophy isn't all that great.

Zach21 California
05/22/17 7:53 pm

Melania is waiting for Barron to finish school. She is moving to the White House in June.

myob
05/22/17 8:29 pm

For goodness sake! Let their son finish the school year! They are moving in this summer. They have announced his new school already. Get a heart and leave the kid and Malania out of the political crap.

myob
05/22/17 8:29 pm

Bitch

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/22/17 9:09 pm

Zachhh & myob, liberals don't know this because all they ever watch is MSM.

thatguy2 We tried to warn you
05/22/17 9:11 pm

We know it. We're just not gullible enough to buy it.

thatguy2 We tried to warn you
05/22/17 9:23 pm

Lol. You just disapproved your own stupid claim πŸ‘

Obviously he's going to school there. Also obvious is that Melania hates her husband. Barron going to school is just an excuse for her to stay away

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/22/17 9:30 pm

I know! Laughing at myself! Too tired! Lol

I guess I assumed that since so many libs have been saying stuff like this--that she's never moving to the WH, etc., that the MSM hadn't covered it as well as other sites. But then when I went to find proof, I was shocked to find that they DID, and libs still deny it! SMH

I don't see it that way. I've watched them interact several times, watching them laugh and carry on together. What makes it obvious to you that she hates him?

And really, what difference does it make? It's not like HRC was head over heels in love with Bill! Lol

FacePalm That Trick Never Works
05/23/17 12:15 am

"liberals don't know this because all they watch is MSM"

Tell me why, given you guys penchant for making statements like this, that I should not consider each and everyone one of you a bigot.

😐

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/23/17 12:17 am

Riiiiiiggghht.....we're bigots because we prefer Fox News and you're not because you prefer CNN!

We're kind of limited to Fox, since it's the only news outlet that is not completely liberally slanted.

FacePalm That Trick Never Works
05/23/17 12:22 am

No, it is not what you watch that is the problem.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/23/17 12:27 am

I don't get your meaning. We watch a lot of Fox News, and FULL speeches and town hall meetings/rallies on youtube, so that we see more than just the short little clips/blurbs that MSM wants to throw out there, which are often out of context.

Case in point: HRC said the exact same thing about a bombing, but CNN edited out the part where she called it a bombing and made a big deal about DJT calling it a bombing, acting like he had jumped the gun. It was only when someone forced their hand with the full video that CNN made a very short apology.

Another case in point:

CNN was showing a clip of a black woman that was saying that we didn't need violence.

They edited out the part where she said they needed to take violence to the white suburbs! Again, it was only when someone came forward with the entire video and shamed them that they made an apology.

Even the NYT admitted after the election that they had been biased and gotten EVERYTHING wrong about the election.

FacePalm That Trick Never Works
05/23/17 12:36 am

I really do not know why you are rambling on about media.

My statement was perfectly clear. Your inability to understand it, reinforces my perception.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/23/17 12:40 am

MSM is media. What do YOU think we're talking about?

FacePalm That Trick Never Works
05/23/17 2:03 am

Why don't you go back and reread my comment. ALL of my comment.

LibArtie SW Connecticut
05/23/17 5:31 am

FP, 4JC is a narrow-minded uninformed FOX worshiper and religious zealot. Leave her be, she deserves the bubble she lives in. Oh, and she's nice.

FacePalm That Trick Never Works
05/23/17 10:14 am

It is a legitimate question, Artie, and has bupkis to do with religious zealotry or TV channels. It is about attitudes.

LibArtie SW Connecticut
05/23/17 10:20 am

You're right FP. It was immature payback for her having trolled me on another poll.

Nik
05/22/17 7:37 pm

Reminds me of the background dancers on the Dean Martin show...

Get it?!?

Nik
05/22/17 7:48 pm

Te GolddiggersπŸ˜±πŸ˜‚βœŒοΈ

deist
05/22/17 7:13 pm

Don't touch me with this question.

GlockMan1 Alabama
05/22/17 7:12 pm

She does but she can probably be a b**** if you say something she doesn't like.

deist
05/22/17 7:17 pm

Ah, of course it's her fault. He's not a complete failure as a man, husband. What she needs is you, a young nothing with no money. Your rich character and devotion and sincere drive is what she needs. Don't deny you thought about it hot shot .

FacePalm That Trick Never Works
05/22/17 7:20 pm

(never assume the age of anyone on this app)

deist
05/22/17 7:24 pm

Now we're getting somewhere!

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/22/17 9:11 pm

Good advice, FP---or their income level! Lol

deist
05/22/17 9:49 pm

What difference does their age make as long as they're "wealthy" ... unless they're trying to lead us, I guess.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/22/17 11:01 pm

We don't know, deist, you're the one that brought up GlockMan's age and income level. Still trying to figure that one out! Lol

FacePalm That Trick Never Works
05/23/17 12:21 am

Deist - I am struggling to understand your point.