Think May 22nd, 2017 7:04pm

Is breastfeeding a natural way to feed a child? Please watch the astonishing video attached, and then explain your view in the comments.

cass95 Jesus 2022
05/28/17 3:58 am

She is bat sh*t crazy.
I'm astonished by the level of stupidity.
The fact that this is even a discussion saddens me.

Breastfeeding by a female is indeed NATURAL.
Feeding a child via formula is NOT natural.

05/28/17 7:35 am

Cass ... thank you for your courage!

05/24/17 11:46 pm

Not obvious to leftists!

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
05/23/17 2:22 am

Immunity is passed on to the child in this way. Seems natural to me.

thebarr
05/22/17 5:58 pm

Of course it's natural.

sadewt Rexburg, Idaho
05/22/17 4:10 pm

why does it matter so much whether or not it's natural?

05/22/17 4:58 pm

Sad ... what's your answer ... is it natural? Did you watch the video?

sadewt Rexburg, Idaho
05/22/17 8:27 pm

I'll answer your question when you answer mine. ;)

05/22/17 8:33 pm

Sad ... seems reasonable that the first question asked is the first answered. Your question came after mine. You only got here by answering the question, how did you answer it?

sadewt Rexburg, Idaho
05/22/17 8:37 pm

exactly, I already answered your first question. if you want to hear my answer, your going to have to explain why it's so important to you?

05/22/17 8:39 pm

Sad ... ya, I'm not that interested. If you want to play little sophomoric games, you'll have to find a sophomoric playmate. If you're unwilling to share your answer, I'll let you twist in the wind.

Louderthebetter
05/22/17 3:07 pm

Solid question Think! Yes it's natural, But not always easy or intuitive for alot of gals. I did it for as long as I could, I did not enjoy it at all, and stopped when enough was enough. With that being said, my kid is super healthy. I suspect those antibodies did indeed help her overall health and well being. Glad I endured, definitely not for every woman.

05/22/17 3:18 pm

Louder ... did you watch the attached video?

My point wasn't whether breastfeeding is fun for the mother, fun for the child or fun for the observers. My point wasn't even im whether or not breastfeeding provides lifesaving nutrients and other goodies that protect the child from harm. The question also avoided the physiological benefits to the mother in helping the uterus to contract after the birth. It wasn't about the benefits to the mother to express the milk, to burn more Valerie's for the recovering mother, or any of her other myriad of benefits.

The question was a very simple one. Is the act of breastfeeding a "natural act"? I note that you chose not to answer the direct question.

Louderthebetter
05/22/17 3:19 pm

I did answer, YES it's natural! See my above post!

Louderthebetter
05/22/17 3:21 pm

And YES I watched the video. Thanks for sharing one of your news sources๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

05/22/17 3:21 pm

Louder ... my mistake. I apologize. I admit that I got lost in your long explanation, and forgot by the time I finished whether you'd directly answered.

I am sorry for my misstatement.

Louderthebetter
05/22/17 3:22 pm

No problem. Solid question.

ProudAmerican45 North Joisey
05/22/17 2:08 pm

Breastfeeding is natural..what did women do before there was formula?..They breastfed! I was fortunate enough to be able to breastfeed both my children..it's a personal choice..

05/22/17 12:49 pm

I'm not clicking that link. It will mess up my search results for years to come.

05/22/17 12:50 pm

And besides it's probably restricted by school wifi

05/22/17 1:00 pm

Commie ... you surely wouldn't want to have your eyes opened. Please remain in the dark.

So in your state of head-in-the-sand because of your conspiracy theories, do you consider breastfeeding to be a natural way to feed a baby or not?

05/22/17 1:03 pm

Well that was insulting. I do. In fact, I had a discussion on it for Debate and was on the "formula" side. (Sides are randomized) and actually ended up changing from on the fence to pro-breastfeeding. But I'm pro-people choosing between them.

05/22/17 3:19 pm

Commie ... go ahead and cloud the very simple question so as to obfuscate the likewise simple answer.

Your excuses are pathetic. The link leads to a YouTube video. Please adjust your tinfoil hat!

05/22/17 3:27 pm

I said I do in one sentence. If you can't understand that, it's not because I'm "obfuscating" it's because you're a moron with an incredibly ironic name.

05/22/17 5:01 pm

Commie ... again with the sophomoric digs? When it comes to irony, you clearly have met beat, not even close!

To suggest that you're a Catholic and a Commie who also supports deviant lifestyles says that you're a bundle of confusion. Catholic, Commie and Deviant are all mutually exclusive!

05/22/17 5:03 pm

Commie ... reread the thread. Nowhere in this thread have you answered the question!

05/22/17 5:58 pm

First off, no they're not
Second off, yes I did.
Third off, I'll say it again, more clearly. BREASTFEEDING IS GOOD. FORMULA IS OK. PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THE TWO. or do you still not get it?

05/24/17 11:50 pm

Commie ... I get that you're confused, so I'll toss you a bone to help you. I didn't ask if breastfeeding is "good" or "bad". I asked if it is "natural".

Now that I've held your hand, could you please address the question asked instead of the question you imagined that I asked?

05/24/17 11:52 pm

Commie ... and just for you, as it is clear you have issues with staying focused on the topic, I did not ask about formula -- not whether it is good or bad or even whether it is natural. I only asked whether breastfeeding is natural.

Do you get it now?

05/25/17 4:40 am

Ok, sure. It's natural. That was so obvious that it didn't even occur to me. Happy?

05/25/17 6:29 am

Commie ... this was never about my happiness, it was about how long it'd take. Leftist to admit that their lunacy prevents them from
Answering a straightforward question and thereby show daylight between themselves and the new leftist orthodoxy that declares breastfeeding unnatural!

It appears that you didn't watch the attached video or you'd have never been able to admit the truth.

05/25/17 7:21 am

I'm not watching that video because anything with the word "breast" in it is banned by school wifi and will mess up my search history.

05/25/17 7:25 am

Commie ... nonsense! What a ridiculous excuse!

05/25/17 7:28 am

Commie ... what you clearly don't understand is that your hiding your head in the sand makes you the ignorant one.

05/22/17 1:00 pm

Following ... your obfuscating!

MrMilkdud
05/22/17 1:14 pm

That's JVC1133, by the way.

05/22/17 1:20 pm

MrMD ... thanks for the heads up. Yet another cowardly leftist dons a new disguise!?

followingsea Illinois is
05/22/17 1:22 pm

Leftest your ass

MrMilkdud
05/22/17 1:23 pm

No, just an angry guy who probably figured out that 1/2 the app had him on ignore because he never has anything nice to say.

05/22/17 1:25 pm

Following ... so, why are you preoccupied with your ass? That sounds a little creepy.

Answer the claim ... are you JVC hiding under a different name?

followingsea Illinois is
05/22/17 1:28 pm

From you assholes NO, I explained it.

MrMilkdud
05/22/17 1:29 pm

He already admitted it in religiouscommie's poll

Show of Hands: I have a social theory that could explain a lot of things and punch a gigantic hole in racist though bit.ly/2rvCIo3

05/22/17 1:55 pm

Following ... yikes it appears that Shakespeare was right when he said ... "methinks the lady doth protest too much" ... just answer the question and cut the fake outrage!

MrMilkdud
05/22/17 2:01 pm

He never answers questions.
That's his thing. And it's why most people will have him back on ignore by the end of the week.

followingsea Illinois is
05/22/17 2:36 pm

You guys dating ?

MrMilkdud
05/22/17 3:17 pm

No, jvc. I only have eyes for you ๐Ÿ˜˜

05/22/17 3:24 pm

I ship all of you in a poly relationship.

MrMilkdud
05/22/17 3:24 pm

Seriously? I always assumed you were a snarky college girl, jvc.

MrMilkdud
05/22/17 3:26 pm

When did you transition?

05/25/17 8:38 am

Following ... now don't you feel ridiculous? You certainly appear so! The quasi about whether or. It breastfeeding is natural and narcissist that you are, you just want to talk about yourself and your relationships.

Sheesh, grow up!

EarlyBird Portland
05/22/17 12:28 pm

Mothers milk is what's best for babies. It's the reason women have breasts.

MrMilkdud
05/22/17 12:21 pm

They did this back in the '70s, too. My mother in law was actually given medication immediately after my wife was born specifically to stop her from producing breast milk because her liberal doctor believed breast feeding was an outdated artifact of a sexist society.

20 years later, liberals changed their story and breastfeeding became the symbol of feminist progress and women demanded the right to breastfeed in public precisely because it was "natural."

It's funny to watch them constantly bounce back and forth between different ways to spin a perfectly normal, healthy part of family life.

05/22/17 12:50 pm

Actually, it was conservatives spearheading the baby formula movement.

05/22/17 1:01 pm

Commie ... so stop squirming ... answer the question! Is breastfeeding natural?

MrMilkdud
05/22/17 1:11 pm

Wrong again.

Originally, formula was developed out of necessity for mothers who couldn't breastfeed. But in the '20s and '30s, scientists began to believe that they could make a better, healthier product than actual breast milk. By the '60ms they declared that the science was settled and began a push to stop breastfeeding. Formula companies started massive campaigns to sell their product, and finally struck gold by pandering to feminists.

"In the 1960s birth rates began to fall again as a result of the contraceptive pill and the feminist movement. Breasts, which hitherto had had functional connotations, gained esthetic and sexual roles. Feeding bottles were adopted as a symbol of women's liberation."
www.scielo.br/scielo.php?pid=S0021-75572010000300004&script=sci_arttext&tlng=en

MrMilkdud
05/22/17 1:14 pm

The movement to return to breastfeeding has found footholds in all sectors. It has been manipulated by the left as a symbol of feminism and women's empowerment, but it's also been embraced by conservatives who prefer self reliance over corporate dependence.

05/22/17 1:16 pm

Hmm. You're right. I'm thinking of the fifties, where conservatives extolled things like that as Wonders of Science that we all must worship.

05/22/17 1:16 pm

And Think, I already did. That's not an argument.

MrMilkdud
05/22/17 1:20 pm

Yes, conservatives figured out in the 50's that science isn't the answer to every human problem.
I wonder when liberals will figure that out?

05/22/17 3:25 pm

Commie ... you already did what? Nowhere in this thread have you answers the question!

05/22/17 3:25 pm

Not in this thread. In the one I started

05/22/17 5:04 pm

Commie ... you're such a confused hot mess!

05/22/17 5:58 pm

Said the person who deserves the Most Condescending Name Award.

05/28/17 7:39 am

Commie ... thank you for the complement! It's a great day when I learn that my tag alone has triggered a snowflake!

I get that thinking is hard for leftists, please continue coloring with your crayons.