Shazam May 21st, 2017 4:27am

Trump has just signed a $380BN deal with the country most supportive of 911. He reportedly will also not call out "radical Islamic terrorism" in his speech to Middle Eastern leaders in Saudi Arabia. Has Trump broken yet another campaign promise?

ladyniner81 no hope for humanity
05/22/17 5:42 am

Did he call them "radical Islamic terrorists " like they bashed Obama for because he didn't?

Jazzy5 USA
05/21/17 7:21 am

For the past 14 years Saudi Arabia had been on a mission of reform. They have outlawed Muslim Brotherhood. They do not allow radical teachings in mosques. There problem is the rich Saudi Families, bin Laden being one of them.. they like our nation are not in lock step.
I watched 9/11. The bin Laden family financed it!

05/21/17 4:48 am

Good deal for US. $380,000,000,000 is a nice chuck of change. And he didn't even bow from the waist!

yarrl
05/21/17 8:11 am

Who could he Trump has no waist.

suppressedID That is my secret Cap
05/21/17 8:21 am

Soooo....He's a PROUD whore. Got it.

05/21/17 8:42 am

If he's a Ho then he must know Bill Clinton the Whore Master.

05/21/17 8:42 am

He did give a good speech this morning, c'mon, be honest!

sweetnes34 Outta Phucks
05/21/17 2:41 pm

Even better he curtsied.

Squidboy Snarkapottamus
05/21/17 4:30 am

In an alternate universe........conservatives explode with rage because Hillary dies the same thing. Now it's somewhere between 'jobs' and 'he's a great negotiator.' Meanwhile, Saudi Arabia uses these weapons to continue their genocide in Yemen.

cpaswr just say the letters
05/21/17 4:22 am

I believe he has business interests in Saudi Arabia.

Pinkaliscious Peace Out
05/21/17 1:07 am

It's all about oil and profits.

MrsCrayonWax
05/20/17 10:11 pm

I'd like to hear another round of Trump supporters justify by saying not every president keeps their promises.

05/21/17 4:51 am

Did he promise to call out radical Islam in front of the King as the the question states? I never heard he was going to give the Saudis hell.

Squidboy Snarkapottamus
05/21/17 8:20 am

@rons. Your rationalizations and back pedaling soothe my soul

05/21/17 8:44 am

Well, I listened to his speech today (did you) and he did exactly what he promise. Called out islamic terrorist, Iran and more. So there!

Squidboy Snarkapottamus
05/21/17 9:00 am

He also said that Islam was a 'great religion' and he did not use his favorite term....'radical Islamic terror.' Basically.....just more of the same we got from Bush & Obama...but please....continue to believe that it's all different now.

05/21/17 11:00 am

He has 8 more year to fulfill those promises.

05/21/17 11:05 am

Squid, I'm not happy with him but I'll give him a year. Hell, Obama top priority in 08 was to close Gitmo and that never happened. I don't believe politicians promises. They need two houses to approve stuff. Their promises mean nothing, never did never will. But some people get duped into believing what these jerks say. Two chicken in every pot! Still waiting for the other chicken.

MrsCrayonWax
05/21/17 11:07 am

Rons, a few of them were to happen already by his timetable. I think the point is that he us in way over his head and whether it's solely his fault, Obama holdovers, the press, or all of the above, he's inconsistent at best.

05/21/17 11:08 am

He done a lot already. Maybe some day WaPo will report them.

Shazam Scaramouche, OH
05/21/17 1:09 pm

RONS - @"He done a lot already." Can you call out 3 things that's been done under HIS initiative since taking office that has had any impact on anything he promised to impact? Not an EO that says something like "I order someone to possibly consider thinking about looking into xyz if they agree it's important." Not signing something he had nothing to do with that Congress passed. Something done all by himself?

05/21/17 1:54 pm

Cancelled some of Obama dump EO's. Got a change to the failing aCA thru the House, has builders submitting buds for the great wall, and a bunch of other crap
www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/here-s-full-list-donald-trump-s-executive-orders-n720796

MrsCrayonWax
05/21/17 3:22 pm

Wait, didn't he get rid of Michelle's lunch program?

Squidboy Snarkapottamus
05/21/17 5:13 pm

I see....so executive orders are good again and no longer the dictates of a tin-pot despot?

05/21/17 6:54 pm

Not sure if he got rid of it. I know they now allow 2% milk as well as skim, and some bread variety. Did they scrap the whole thing? Will the force the children to eat Spam, goose liver, hot dogs, sausage and pepper sandwiches, ice cream soda?

05/21/17 6:57 pm

I never said a word about EO's, they all did them. He has a pen and a phone too.

Shazam Scaramouche, OH
05/21/17 8:33 pm

He did nothing on the ACA, and let's be honest. When the CBO report comes out in a few days, the HORs bill will be completely dead. If you read one level down on his EOs, less than 1/3 will have any impact. He reversed some of Obama's big whoop. He's accomplished exceptionally little so far.

05/22/17 4:19 am

I've alway laughed at our political parties accomplishments. One side will tout that a POTUS was the best thing since sliced bread and list all their accomplishments while another side list all the non-accomplishments. So you have to take a little front column A and some from B. You're just a Trump hater and if he saved the world from war and hunger you'd still hate him. So like in the sport of high diving or gymnastics I tend to discard the high and low scores. I find the far right and the far left amusing.

Squidboy Snarkapottamus
05/22/17 4:38 am

I am a Trump hater and I make no secret of that. He's an incompetent businessman and a white collar criminal. If he didn't have his dads money we would have never heard from him. But that...and his alleged political party have nothing to do with my evaluation of his job as POTUS. He is wildly unqualified and proves it every day. He lies at an unprecedented rate. The people he has appointed are unqualified, dangerous and corrupt. Now he is obstructing justice. His forthcoming policies on health care, education and social programs are going to damage the working class who he said he would protect. And in response he will gaslight his base and they will applaud him. Fox News will confirm their bias. It's all good for me....I'm rich and healthy. So while Trumpkins become less educated & die younger....I can buy nicer cars off their misery.

05/22/17 5:18 am

Incompetent business man? Your rage is blinding. Chill our brother. Your too young to be so upset.

05/22/17 5:27 am

Do you hate his wife, Don Jr, eric, Tiffany, Ivanka and Baron as well as Malania and her mother. Did you hate Bill when he was getting BJ's in the Whitehouse?

05/22/17 5:28 am

The big political lie ever told was " you can keep your doctor and you health plan, period" biggest fib ever!

MrsCrayonWax
05/22/17 6:31 am

No one is denying obama's major faux pas. There seems to be an even worse lemming mentality with Trump. People are willing to follow him to the gates of hell and can't admit that the country is in dire straits with this guy. If a person can't acknowledge there is a problem or make a criticism of a sitting president because they believe foolishly in allegiance to a party before country or are worried that other lemmings will question their allegiance, we have a problem. I did not vote for him. I would have preferred a few other republicans. We are stuck with him. That doesn't mean that we can't hold his feet to the flame.

05/22/17 8:33 am

Sure, what policies do you want to hold him to the fire by the end of his term. Killing ISIS? The Wall? Getting rid of Obamacare? Getting more jobs for Americans? Giving business some breathing room from crazy regulation? Exactly what would you want him to do that he promised?

MrsCrayonWax
05/22/17 8:35 am

I think what the point is...too much grandstanding and not enough action. I'd like him to follow through on something. Shaz listed a few things he's promised but not delivered.

Squidboy Snarkapottamus
05/22/17 8:54 am

For my money? Skip the wall. His isis boast was always empty...I expected nothing. Replace the ACA with something legitimately better that continues to cover ore exist in conditions. After that....just don't fuck up this hot economy.

05/22/17 8:57 am

He has 4 year to satisfy your wishes. Maybe!

05/22/17 9:01 am

MrsC. You could check sites to see what EO e signed and agreements he has made. He dies have a hard time with a hostile congress. The democrat have zero value and the republican aren't much better. They are both useless entities IMHO. They swamp will never be cleaned. The roots are deep in the muck. We, the sheeple are stuck with them sorry to say. I'm just glad Hillary lost.

Liberatheist Mustafar