jlong105 May 20th, 2017 3:20pm

You are in a loving relationship. You start hanging around a friend and start to feel uncomfortable intimacy building in your friendship do you:

ronderman North Carolina
05/20/17 2:44 pm

End it quickly and run the other way.

ronderman North Carolina
05/20/17 2:45 pm

That is...assuming you are married. If you aren't married, that changes the rules.

missmorganmarie ...
05/20/17 2:26 pm

this happened to me. I ended the friendship

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
05/20/17 10:54 am

I think how long you have been in the happy relationship and how committed you are to it is definitely a factor, but assuming that you don't want that relationship to end, you've got to try to curtail the intimacy with the new friendship.

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
05/20/17 10:54 am

If that's impossible then the friendship has to go.

HammeringMan Gods Away On Business
05/20/17 10:15 am

Straight answer: happy fulfilled relationships rarely tolerate open sexual license. I'd politely and carefully cut off any hints of intimacy. I would include occasional comments of how sexually satisfied I was and what a wonderful lover I had. Maybe even toss in a few whoppers. Like you can't believe what we did last night. OMG it went on for hours.

HammeringMan Gods Away On Business
05/20/17 10:17 am

Funny ANSWR. I would check out a three sum. Nothing ventured nothing gained. Besides well-established happy and loving relationship certainly should be able to tolerate at least the inquiry. I am sure she won't be upset. Besides the couch is really pretty comfortable

ctskapski x
05/20/17 8:54 am

I'd discuss it.

Kay41 the Midwest
05/20/17 8:38 am

I'd end the friendship. There is no way I'm doing anything to spoil the loving relationship that I already have. And, especially if the new intimacy is uncomfortable. I don't owe anybody anything when it comes to something like this except for my current partner...I owe him 100% love, trust, and faithfulness.

Kay41 the Midwest
05/20/17 9:20 am

My thoughts center on a married couple.

EarlyBird Portland
05/20/17 8:28 am

Talk about it. Maybe it's time to end the first relationship.