Show Of Hands May 19th, 2017 9:10pm

Joe Biden said Friday that he "never thought [Hillary Clinton] was a great candidate." Agree?

Ebola1 Florida
05/24/17 5:19 pm

Joe's kicking himself for not running!

roberbaran
05/21/17 7:56 am

I don't necessarily think she was a god or bad candidate. But I think she ran an extremely flawed campaign that was not designed to appeal to a majority of voters.

otto Olean, NY
05/21/17 6:07 am

Huh. Just figuring that out, Joe? Congratulations on cementing your place as the dumbest senator in American history.

Laneflames
05/25/17 2:30 am

Don't see you in office. And how is he dumb if he agrees with you and was the Vice?

smacc DunningKruger
05/20/17 9:05 pm

Sure I agree but, I thought trump was much worse. Know I know that for sure.

bubbaman
05/20/17 6:10 pm

And, 26% of my fellow Oregonians thought she was a great candidate...WTF?

bubbaman
05/20/17 6:07 pm

Only the sickest of people thought she was a great candidate, so welcome to the party uncle Joe.

brisket Illinois
05/20/17 10:39 am

I actually like Biden.

Think Lovin Life
05/20/17 11:45 am

Right, Crazy Uncle Joe can always be counted on for an idiotic racist comment! His supposed foreign policy experience was worthless while he was Vice President. He certainly came they when MrO needed someone to create or widen the racial divide though.

DexNav Location
05/20/17 8:40 pm

Joe Biden is now racist because he didn't contribute foreign policy. Logic...

Think Lovin Life
05/20/17 8:43 pm

Crazy Uncle Joe is a racist because he is a racist. Have you EVER listened to him speak?

WallyBarbuckle
05/20/17 10:36 am

Can't wait till Chelsea runs in 2024. Not.

WallyBarbuckle
05/20/17 10:38 am

It'll be Chelsea Clinton vs Liz Cheney... and I'll blow my brains out.

MrMilkdud
05/20/17 9:27 am

Joe must be positioning himself for a 2020 run.

stinomite
05/20/17 7:31 am

I can't believe she's considering running again. I'm still not sure any introspection has been done on her side. She really needs to see the results of this poll.

STEVE64 Michigan
05/20/17 8:14 am

Is she really? When did she say that?

stinomite
05/20/17 7:10 pm

I think she hasn't said anything directly, but I've read reports that she's going right back to the PAC money well for whatever that's worth. She just can't help herself to dumb money.

STEVE64 Michigan
05/20/17 7:24 pm

Well hopefully she doesn't. She had one of the easiest candidates to beat in decades and blew it, there's no way she'll ever win.

Suzan Hawaii
05/20/17 7:00 am

Hillary had a much narrower Fanbase. Donald Trump had a wider Fanbase but in a less populace area

Suzan Hawaii
05/20/17 6:59 am

It was the Nero Fanbase. Donald Trump had a wider Fanbase But a less populous area

Suzan Hawaii
05/20/17 6:59 am

Don't even read this answer I'm reposting

cowboy Doors of Perception
05/20/17 5:23 am

She was terrible. So was Trump. The Conservatives lost big time. So did America, sadly.

Isomax TIC TOC
05/20/17 2:14 am

Neither one was an out of the park home run. Biden was the crazy uncle that we kept hidden in the attic. Hillary kept breaking her chain and chasing the neighbors chickens.

Quinnipiac Here
05/19/17 11:05 pm

She's a great candidate... FOR ME TO TAKE A STEAMING HOT DUMP ON!!!!

evoecon nearest binary system
05/19/17 9:18 pm

Biden is full of hot air. He will say whatever helps him.

bubbaman
05/19/17 10:03 pm

He's much more honest than Clinton.

nacho
05/20/17 5:36 am

The list of people more honest than Clinton includes... well 99.5% of the country.

stinomite
05/20/17 7:49 am

If someone forced me to choose a democrat to run our country, I'd choose Biden. He doesn't give me that feeling that Obama gave me where I felt like he hated our country, military, and desperately wanted to reconfigure America.

WallyBarbuckle
05/20/17 10:35 am

Tulsi Gabbard and Dennis Kucinich are the only decent democrats these days.

leader77 California
05/19/17 9:18 pm

Only a horrible candidate could give Trump a chance. Congrats Hillary.

abusara i drink and i know things
05/19/17 8:13 pm

Sadly we had two shit candidates last year. So regardless who won we were gonna get a shit president.

american6 Moderate Libertarian
05/19/17 8:01 pm

She got beat by Trump. Enough said.

evoecon nearest binary system
05/20/17 11:39 am

She also got beat by Obama, terrible.

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
05/19/17 7:39 pm

She was the worst possible candidate the Democrats could have chosen, and I am including Rosie O'Donnell and the comedian Carrot Top. So it should be fairly clear what I think of her.

Quinnipiac Here
05/20/17 10:55 am

Carrot Top in 2020, you heard it from tlaney first! ...and me second.

rambo088 kansas
05/19/17 7:27 pm

She's a great candidate for Guantanamo bay

theNobamist Silicon Valley
05/19/17 11:45 pm

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

MakerBoiler Indiana
05/19/17 7:24 pm

Yes, I agree that Hillary was a "weak candidate." I disagree that Biden always thought that because he would've run otherwise.

dickluger
05/19/17 9:14 pm

Bullshit. He was pressured by Obama not to run so Hillary could get the nomination. The DNC even rigged their election so she could run, screwing Bernie out of it. Typical democrat corruption.

Tazer Dumpster fire
05/19/17 6:48 pm

Joe shoulda run himself. Don't know why he wouldn't

patriot321
05/19/17 6:32 pm

It warms my heart to see even democrats agree on this subject.

JudicialJedi321 This is How Liberty Dies
05/19/17 6:10 pm

Anyone who claims she was has to either be blinded by ideology or a hermit with no access to the internet.

Wyoming4178 Selma Indiana
05/19/17 6:08 pm

The word to use is KARMA. When the DNC meddled in the primary Bernie SANDERS was a better candidate. The most popular politician in the United States is Bernie Sanders. KARMA

nacho
05/20/17 5:40 am

The millionaire socialist with three houses is wildly popular among Dems and so is the fake Indian.
What does that tell you?

AndyL Canada
05/19/17 6:01 pm

Both democrats and republicans alike never thought she was a good candidate. She had to many past scandals to run. All the democrats had to do was put someone forward who didn't have the past negative record she had and they probably would have won.

dryanmorr
05/19/17 5:56 pm

Duh. She lost to Trump.

SHIPPY1944 Tn.
05/19/17 5:24 pm

Hillary being thrown under the๐Ÿšbus, by Uncle Joe Biden ? You couldn't make this stuff up๐Ÿ˜‚! Just another example, that Dems will "eat their own", if they think it will help them get, or stay elected, proving the statement, "there is no honor among thieves & Liberals". Just ask Bernie Sanders & his screwed over, Socialist peeps๐Ÿ˜ณ

napoleonsan California
05/19/17 6:08 pm

There's truth and lies in both parties. And there's blame-throwing in both parties for their own party. If we can't admit when someone isn't right or wrong in our groups, then that is called being fake. And being fake is among the worst traits of human beings.

SHIPPY1944 Tn.
05/19/17 7:05 pm

The SOH question was about a Democrat trashing another Democrat, it didn't include anyone else, but your typical, Liberal response, trying to pull everyone else into your narrative, saying, "Na Na Boo Boo, the same goes for you" ! It's off topic, disingenuous & not relative to the question. Frankly I'm tired of people doing this, thinking others can't see a defective deflection, just more smoke๐ŸŒซ&โš—๏ธmirrors !

napoleonsan California
05/19/17 7:08 pm

You're being delusional, and I don't understand why. The question was about what Joe said about Hillary, and if we agree.... that's all.... so my comment was for your comment, which was a little off on the answer to whether you agree or not that Hillary was a good candidate.

napoleonsan California
05/19/17 7:10 pm

Why does it matter if he is a democrat or not? He's a human being with an opinion, which he shared. And they want to know if we agree with that opinion.

SHIPPY1944 Tn.
05/19/17 7:41 pm

Is it delusional to question why "Uncle Joe" decides to unburden himself about his misgivings about Clinton's shortcomings & failures, months after her defeat? I think not, it's called mapping & staking out the political landscape for the future. I find humor, theater & entertainment in these antics. Taking any politicians statement at face value, is naive at best, being duped at worst. In D.C. It's all about getting power, keeping it & doing anything or anyone to sustain it !

napoleonsan California
05/19/17 7:46 pm

I agree with your last two statements, and that's is all. You have your views set.

SHIPPY1944 Tn.
05/19/17 7:56 pm

Sadly, I see things the way they are, not what I wish they were. George Washington, spoke of his dislike & distrust of political parties, the evils they encourage, are still just as prevalent today & they were then.

napoleonsan California
05/19/17 7:58 pm

And now I agree with one sentence.

BossHogg Kentucky
05/19/17 5:11 pm

The truth finally comes out, shocking news!

valeriejo ramble on
05/19/17 5:06 pm

It's an indisputable fact, of course I agree. Had anyone else been the candidate, we wouldn't be witnessing the shit show that is the Donald Trump presidency.

stickman46 NJ
05/19/17 5:00 pm

Dah - She lost

Zod Above Pugetropolis
05/19/17 4:54 pm

I think the whole country agrees, and agreed at the time. I may not live long enough for the definitive text explaining why she was selected as the anointed candidate sidelining most would-be challengers from within the party. Given her baggage (real or perceived), ties to big business, general unlikability, and the deep pool of better candidates available in the party, including women if that was the main consideration, it made zero sense. Still doesn't.

PyroSadist like my comments follow
05/19/17 4:49 pm

Actually I think Hillary wasn't a diat to run when she did.

After eight years of Obama it was likely a republican was going to win. Hillary would have been much better off to not run and have Trump win the election and then run against him in 2020

Apparently she overestimated Obama's popularity and the ability to be his successor

Amaranth Iowa
05/19/17 4:39 pm

If you think she was a great candidate, you should admit yourself to the nearest mental hospital

redrooster1
05/19/17 4:28 pm

"Plugs" Biden wouldn't make a great candidate either. Never stand a chance at winning the presidency. He's a prime example of why the Democrats are goin' down, down, down, election after election. A dying party.

HelloThere2187 Utah
05/19/17 4:28 pm

She was a horrible candidate. Also, it is absurd to say she was one of the most qualified candidates ever. An applicant for a job may technically have a lot of experience, but the quality of the experience is more important than the quantity. Doing a poor job as a Senator and an even worse job as a Secretary of State does not qualify her to be President.

Also, for the record, I also don't think Trump was qualified to be President. This past election we were screwed either way, and I didn't vote for either. But Trump was barely the less bad choice.

coggy iowa
05/19/17 4:24 pm

Worst candidate ever. Dems win easily with anyone else. I didn't think Republicans would hold the office of President for 20 yrs. Due to the divisions within our party. Thank you Democratic party for ensuring no one else but Hillary was allowed to be your nominee.

CoffeeNow Powderpuff Leftist
05/19/17 4:13 pm

She was probably the most smug candidate to ever run. She was so confident she could pander to idiots for superficial reasons and that'd be enough.

Metamorphosis
05/19/17 4:07 pm

She was easily one of the most qualified candidates to ever run for president. She was also one of the worst campaigners I have ever seen. The media also made a terrible mistake by trying to build a false equivalency between Hillary's bad judgement in setting up a private e-mail server and Trump's myriad of dishonest, immoral, unethical, unseemly and sordid business and private practices. The media thought they were trying to be fair by treating these things as all equal. It was, in fact, a historically tragic media mistake in judgment.

3017 the world is shit
05/19/17 4:10 pm

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿปcouldn't agree more! also that was a really nicely written comment!! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

chance Sirnotappearinginthisfilm
05/19/17 4:39 pm

Most qualified??? Bwahahaha! Oh wait, you're serious? How sad for you.

ladyniner81 no hope for humanity
05/20/17 11:11 am

She was Secretary of State and a senator. Plus First Lady. Meaning, she knows what goes on in the White House. What a presidents schedule is, about the transition staff, who to hire, fire, how to handle the media ETC. But as the other two said, she was a awful candidate. She was smug, she fingerprinted and blamed more than addressing her issues.

ladyniner81 no hope for humanity
05/20/17 11:13 am

Fingerpointed* autocorrect is killing me lol

HoosierFan
05/19/17 3:49 pm

This is news? That's like saying Trump isn't truthful.

mfjd1948 rural johnson co iowa
05/19/17 3:46 pm

She wasn't a great candidate because she was too honest.

chance Sirnotappearinginthisfilm
05/19/17 4:40 pm

That is without a doubt, the dumbest thing I've seen all week, good work

Thekrazyone
05/19/17 6:23 pm

You can like her, you can praise her, but you can really praise her integrity.

STEVE64 Michigan
05/20/17 8:13 am

You remember the part where she got debate questions leaked to her and didn't tell anybody right? It pretty much got glossed over by the media but it's hard to think of a better example showing a lack of integrity.

ladyniner81 no hope for humanity
05/20/17 11:19 am

Shows she's as much of an idiot as he is

ccc1 Georgia
05/19/17 3:41 pm

So easy for him to say that now. The gaffer would have been bad too.

MrsCrayonWax
05/19/17 3:38 pm

Her only platforms seemed to be that was a woman, and she was exclusionary. She was so confident that she would win that she didn't put the full effort into campaigning. Hillary lost because Hillary lost. When you hang your hopes on one person for such a divisive reason, the result is a Donald Trump.

DODBLAMMIT
05/19/17 3:17 pm

I'm leftist and I felt dirty voting for Hillary - Trump felt like a stronger candidate. Should have been Bernie. I stuck with the Hillary vote though because I did not have any respect for Trump. I have even less respect for him now, I'm hoping he will take a stand for net neutrality though, that would be a positive step forwards. The websites need to stay free from greedy companies like Comcast

3017 the world is shit
05/19/17 4:05 pm

he would never do anything good though

timeout Boston Strong
05/19/17 3:16 pm

I think even Hillary has admitted that.

phalnx Ohio
05/19/17 3:13 pm

Yeah, she stunk. Way too robotic, uncharismatic, and vulnerable to the 20+ years of non-scandals the Republican propaganda machine dreamed up.