VCBreakingNews May 19th, 2017 5:54pm

Vice President @Ethanf9877 's response to the people asking him to resign in the comments.

SniperNoSniping VC Congressman PLP VA
05/20/17 1:57 am

I applaud you, Ethan. Exactly what I was thinking

Carcano Luke 10 19
05/19/17 2:41 pm

A very rude and immature statement by Ethan that just highlights the benefits in finding a new VP. He is not mature enough to lead the VC if the need arose.

Fank BUILD THAT WALL
05/19/17 1:10 pm

This is quite frustrating for Ethan to be do rude in what should have been an apology statement, and I just had a good talk with him.

Kamden popular revolt
05/19/17 12:04 pm

The minority Matthew loyalists want to make this about "taking offense". It is not.
The approval, or rather disapproval, ratings are the bigger issue.
Collin reportedly in discussion with Bert on matters of "increasing civility", something his admin and loyalists refuse to uphold themselves.
They want to make it about the NF or "snowflakes". That's what matters to them, forcing out the opposition at all costs.
And now the VCBN is the target of the admin. hatred and disdain.

Why even have approval ratings, they mean nothing to Collin and Ethan.

AndrewGVN VC Lib Whip TX
05/19/17 12:10 pm

Increasing civility, have you checked my comment thread? Lol.

iceberg124
05/19/17 12:46 pm

I saw it. Your original comment was pretty uncivil

AndrewGVN VC Lib Whip TX
05/19/17 12:51 pm

Are you referring to my thread with fank?

FloridaPopulist Nationalist Right
05/19/17 11:51 am

The people want you to resign! But the smug kids at the top don't care. It's just kekistani thing, your a dick!

EthanF9877
05/19/17 12:01 pm

"The people" want me to resign? Funny, I didn't know you spoke for all of VC. I must've missed that memo.
My apologies Supreme Leader 😜😂

iceberg124
05/19/17 12:04 pm

The majority of the VC disapproves of you according to polls

EthanF9877
05/19/17 12:13 pm

And I get it to a degree. Some of them have legitimate concerns, but there are others who are just angry because I refuse to bow at the alter of almighty Trump and what he represents.

If someone has constructive criticism though -- I'm open to hear it.

MrAmerica Peaceful protestor
05/19/17 12:18 pm

Ethan, that is not why people disapprove of you. CollinMatthew and CajunTrooper are clearly not Trump supporters but they have a very high approval rating. It is your snarky attitude that people do not like.

EthanF9877
05/19/17 12:20 pm

I am fairly snarky 🤔
Ehh, you'll be fine though.

Carcano Luke 10 19
05/19/17 2:36 pm

Your attitude, especially in this comment section, is very unprofessional Ethan. Not behavior befitting of a Vice President. You have to remember that you'd be leading us if Collin couldn't. A leader needs to lead the whole group, not just the people he agrees with. You clearly don't understand that.

It's time for you to become more unbiased or just resign your position to someone who can do the job.

Carcano Luke 10 19
05/19/17 2:37 pm

Someone in a leadership position can't pride themselves on being divisive and snarky. I don't think you can handle the position you're in.

Liberty 4,032,064
05/19/17 11:39 am

⛏⛏

⛏⛏⛏⛏⛏ 💩

AndrewGVN VC Lib Whip TX
05/19/17 11:38 am

The fact that this is still being discussed is embarrassing. Grow up.

FloridaPopulist Nationalist Right
05/19/17 11:48 am

Fuck you libertine. "I'm a libertarian"

lucaval STL
05/19/17 11:34 am

There have been worse things that have been said that didn't lead to this kind of backlash. I think we should just get over it and move on.

lucaval STL
05/19/17 11:35 am

This isn't the fault of the vcbn btw

CollinN
05/19/17 11:17 am

I'm over this stupid drama. What happened to liberals being the snow flakes?

EthanF9877
05/19/17 11:18 am

You're telling me. I woke up this morning and found out that there's a huge "controversy" regarding me. I was just like what 😂🤷🏼‍♂️

CollinN
05/19/17 11:19 am

I'm no longer going to follow VCBN. It's just pushing the divide we already have. People need to grow up and accept that people may say things that you don't like but that doesn't mean they need to resign.

iceberg124
05/19/17 11:22 am

To be fair this report is the comments from your VP and not VCBN

MrAmerica Peaceful protestor
05/19/17 11:29 am

Are you serious Collin? We have literally only been reporting about facts in VC. Whether it be about me or Ethan. 🙄

MrAmerica Peaceful protestor
05/19/17 11:30 am

VCBN also never asked anyone to resign but whatever.

EthanF9877
05/19/17 11:33 am

@MrAmerica I'd actually really like to discuss why you think I should resign. I don't understand why you've been so combative over the last few weeks.

CollinN
05/19/17 11:33 am

I'm just a little tired of all the posts. People in SOH is annoyed by it as well. This past week, something is different about it.

No offense, just my opinion.

MrAmerica Peaceful protestor
05/19/17 11:37 am

Collin, people were mad about VirtualCongress months before the news accounts. You just never payed enough attention... VCBreakingNews has also brought some great members into the VC community that would have most likely not joined if the account didn't exist.

CollinN
05/19/17 11:46 am

People don't see VC polls in the tap.

Carcano Luke 10 19
05/19/17 2:43 pm

Collin, it's not that he says things that we disagree with. You and I disagree on many topics but we are still able to work together and respect each other when the need arises. Ethan is just rude and disrespectful. His attitude is not befitting of a leadership position in my opinion. If he became president in your place I would foresee a lot more conflict.

iceberg124
05/19/17 11:03 am

Ethan proving yet again how unhinged he is. Funny how he comes at me when I wasn't even the one who told him to resign, I simply put a bill which will allow the congress to make that decision. Perhaps he's afraid of @fank? Regardless, he's Talking out of both sides of his mouth. He had messaged me with questions earlier in a civil manner, if push comes to shove, I'll release them to the public to prove it.

EthanF9877
05/19/17 11:06 am

For the record, I made this statement before I talked to you.
It's the one part I'd actually take a step back from. I was unclear about your intentions. Although, the language you used definitely seemed like it was in support of my resignation.

VCBreakingNews Official VC News
05/19/17 10:54 am

"What exactly should I resign for?

Trust me, I'm very sorry a bunch of Trump supporters can't stand being called on their crap *read with heavy sarcasm*

Guess what? I don't freakin care who you are, if you're being an idiot -- I'll call you out on it.

I don't apologize for voicing my opinion on bills. Especially when there are users on this app who have legitimately made hateful and divisive things.

Bert, you don't get the moral high ground when the leader of your party is an open white nationalist who's bills are a disservice to everything we stand for.

I've been on this app a while, and if you're gonna try and take me down you're gonna need something better than this."

Carcano Luke 10 19
05/19/17 2:33 pm

The entire NF is open white nationalist, mongoloid.