TomLaney1 May 19th, 2017 7:58am

FRIDAY HOTLINE TO HEAVEN: Good morning! We're here for you – list your needs and prayer requests in Comments. A bunch of good and sincere people will pray for them! All are welcome.

Suzan Hawaii
05/20/17 6:44 am

Our godson be sent to live with us.

SticksandStones Stop fearmongering
05/19/17 1:53 pm

This one isn't a really big deal, but I've been conflicted over a decision I have to make and have no idea what to do. I'm hoping for things to work themselves out or for some kind of sign to appear, but it looks like I'll have to take things into my own hands.

davidwhite1 Building it Bigger
05/19/17 11:09 am

Myself and my family have the flu, including our twin infant daughters that aren't even a month old.
Prayers would be appreciated.

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
05/19/17 6:48 pm

Special prayers for those two precious little angels! 😇😇 Congratulations!
And of course for the adults who are struggling to care for them while sick themselves! 🙏

hfhgsrjjdf
05/19/17 9:11 am

I ask that I will be less stressed in some of the weeks ahead. I'm very overwhelmed with life right now and at the same time, I feel like time is going too fast. I pray that time will slow down for anyone who is busy.

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
05/19/17 6:12 pm

I will absolutely pray for you.

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
05/19/17 6:23 am

I will be starting my post masters certificate program on Monday, so I would appreciate prayers for that.

I would also appreciate prayers about my financial situation it is improving but more stability would be great!

I often pray for God's guidance in life and decisions so if you're mentioning me in your prayer I would appreciate you including that. 😊💜

Thank you all so much for the love, prayers, and concern.

DoctorWasdarb Marxist Leninist Maoist
05/19/17 4:40 am

I'll pass this week. Thanks for doing these!

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
05/19/17 7:10 pm

May you have a blesséd week, Doc!

outlaw393 01134
05/19/17 1:36 am

I need prayer for my financial situation, that I'll be able to afford to repair my car and that I can finally land a job after almost 4 years of unemployment.

Trenchman Texas
05/19/17 6:05 am

Praying for you- things will get better and believe that good things are going to happen. God Bless

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
05/19/17 1:01 am

Thank you all for participating! May God supply all your needs according to His riches in Glory through Christ Jesus. ✟ن✡