akrealist July 22nd, 2013 2:46pm

Have you been to the emergency room to get treatment (for yourself) in the last 12 months?

akrealist a log cabin in the woods
07/23/13 7:07 am

It's a bit of a trip to the ER from my house, and I haven't been for myself in a couple of years, but I have a teenage boy who still plays HS sports so we occasionally make a visit to the ole' ER to make a large donation of time and money. :)

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
07/22/13 10:12 am

Yes I've been having heart problems for a while. My husband did not want me to get treatment. Because everything is always in my head as far as he's concerned. My daughter made me go to the emergency room one night because my pulse rate was 132.

akrealist a log cabin in the woods
07/23/13 7:10 am

Best to trust your gut (literally in this case.) I'm glad you listened to your daughter, but you should listen to yourself, too!

Zod Above Pugetropolis
07/22/13 8:59 am

It's been a few years. For a while there I thought I was going to have to invest in Kevlar gloves for my wife or just take away her kitchen knives. I think she's finally had enough shots and stitches in her hands to learn the lesson of focus.

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
07/22/13 10:13 am

I learnt do not use a rotary cutter quilt blocks after you've had a glass of wine. One would think that it's just common sense.

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
07/22/13 10:14 am

When cutting quilt blocks. Submit and where I was going to correct are very close together sorry.

Zod Above Pugetropolis
07/22/13 10:26 am

I do that all the time on my iTouch. Or I hit cancel or close and lose the whole thing and have to start over.

akrealist a log cabin in the woods
07/23/13 7:20 am

@Zod: I will join your wife in that category. I hear that sharp knives are safer, but when my husband hears me puttering about in the kitchen, he almost always tells me to "Be careful! We keep fire and sharp objects in there!"