VCBreakingNews May 17th, 2017 5:19pm

VCBN received an image from a user created today. It shows Chief Justice MrAmerica calling Bertgoldberg and his voters "annoying"

johonmilla Monroe, nc
05/17/17 11:43 am

Oh no! Mr. America has an opinion! .....

No one cares, don't turn VCBreakingNews into TMZ.

Neighinator Ohio
05/17/17 1:05 pm

MrAmerica runs VcBreakingNews.

johonmilla Monroe, nc
05/17/17 1:14 pm

I know, buts he's not the only person who can post.

MrAmerica Peaceful protestor
05/17/17 1:14 pm

Yeah but I don't restrict what my journalists post if it is unbiased. I'm not evil.

Fank BUILD THAT WALL
05/17/17 11:43 am

This is being completely blown out of proportion. Many of Berts supporters are quite annoying, it doesn't have to do with they're political views necessarily just the way they present themselves. And he obviously wasn't talking about all of them, he himself was a Bert supporter. I'm fine with what he said he was just stating that many of them who call people "Traitors" are annoying.

lucaval STL
05/17/17 11:16 am

I don't entirely understand why this is such big news..

jdjdjsjsjsjdjtu
05/17/17 11:14 am

He criticizes collin for being corrupt early campaign then calls bert and his clan annoying for doing what he did as well.

CollinN
05/17/17 11:10 am

Another failed attempt of wiki leaks 😂

hokiejac Decatur, GA
05/17/17 10:42 am

How disappointing. Leaked private chat rather than what I hoped was a cartoon. And who cares if he doesn't like Bert or his followers for the reason stated?

PrinceOberyn Here I am Here I Remain
05/17/17 10:29 am

BertGoldberg and his ilk are more than an annoyance. They're a pestilence that should be purged by the VC government.

Fank BUILD THAT WALL
05/17/17 11:39 am

Your not even a member of VC, nearly half of the people on VC support Bert. Don't be some jerk who alienates whole sections of people because your disagree with them politically. And for godsake this is a platform for politics.

Kamden popular revolt
05/17/17 10:28 am

He's always been such a fence sitter, I never quite understood where he stands. Not surprised he said this about Bert and his supporters (myself amongst them.)

jdjdjsjsjsjdjtu
05/17/17 10:34 am

He calls collin a fence sitter but then himself is. Ha he has tainted Supreme Court with his conduct in the past two months and probably should resign.

MrAmerica Peaceful protestor
05/17/17 10:37 am

I suggest that you look at the date this was said.

MrAmerica Peaceful protestor
05/17/17 10:43 am

Markohh, I am not going to resign. I plan on serving throughout my full term.

jdjdjsjsjsjdjtu
05/17/17 10:44 am

You attacked collinmatthew when the campaign began.

Then in mid april, you criticize him for what you were basically doing in the beginning of the campaign.

Then support him.

Typical politician.

MrAmerica Peaceful protestor
05/17/17 10:46 am

When did I start to support Collin again?

Kamden popular revolt
05/17/17 10:46 am

From your perspective @MrAmerica , what do you think the date implies? I understand if you prefer to make an independent statement on the matter.
I don't want to be unfair to you about this because I respect you, so what is your current opinion and how does the date of this message disparage it?

political Georgia
05/17/17 10:52 am

Mr. American did not support Bert until late into the election season. Likely, this comment was made when he was undecided.

MrAmerica Peaceful protestor
05/17/17 10:53 am

Okay, I will explain. After I dropped out, I couldn't really figure out what I should do, whether I should abstain from supporting anyone or if I should support someone else. I wasn't happy with Bert at the time, don't you remember how I even publicly told Bert that I left his train? I am assuming that I messaged these comments to someone right after that, because many Bert supporters were gaining up on me, it made me very frustrated with them.

I don't think that I started helping Bert until right before the election. These messages were in sent in April.

I will answer any other questions.

Kamden popular revolt
05/17/17 11:00 am

I appreciate the timely response.

MrAmerica Peaceful protestor
05/17/17 11:05 am

"I appreciate the timely response.
One last question; do you believe it is unbecoming of a Justice (even if you weren't then) to succumb to personal attacks? Do you believe this could subvert or compromise your position as an apolitical justice?"

I have said many times before, I believe that it is impossible to be 100% apolitical in an app/congress that is based around politics. I try to be nonpartisan when officially ruling in court cases. This was a private conversation between me and another user and it should have never been made public.

MrArcher
05/17/17 10:23 am

MrAmerica has a big grudge against me. He thinks I was TMZ. Regardless, sad that he said that. Probably shouldn't have a Chief Justice who thinks that of people including me, a bert supporter.

MrAmerica Peaceful protestor
05/17/17 10:38 am

Well, either you or buffalo are TMZ. Leaning towards you.

Jkllink VC President
05/17/17 10:47 am

Why would I give my self fake info so I look bad?

MrAmerica Peaceful protestor
05/17/17 10:54 am

I am talking to MrArcher not you.

iceberg124
05/17/17 10:23 am

This is disappointing news coming from a fellow congressman and colleague. I hope that MrAmerica can distance himself from those comments

VCBreakingNews Official VC News
05/17/17 10:20 am

I hesitated posting it because MrAmerica hired me but I believe it is my job to be unbiased and fair to all.

- MrJonahSmith