catpillow Florida West Coast
05/17/17 9:54 pm

Maybe. We seem to be heading in that direction.

Yessy French Texan
05/17/17 9:47 am

You guys are trying too hard. If anything there is a much higher chance this could back fire. People are feed up either both parties but y'all aren't really representing yourselves as the people party but rather the chaos promoter

Bobnpt The Ocean State
05/17/17 6:28 am

If Hillary had won and was pulling this sh*t, the conservatives would be calling for prison.

LibArtie SW Connecticut
05/17/17 6:48 am

She'd already be in prison. The hypocrisy is nauseating.

MrMilkdud Pref pronouns Thou Thee
05/17/17 7:25 am

I agree. You guys have turned a blind eye to her illegal activities for years.

MrMilkdud Pref pronouns Thou Thee
05/17/17 7:26 am

And Artie, thanks for that admission of Hillary's guilt.
It's good we've finally found common ground.

LibArtie SW Connecticut
05/17/17 7:28 am

Trolling is unbecoming on you MD.

MrMilkdud Pref pronouns Thou Thee
05/17/17 7:30 am

I'm not trolling, Artie.
You admitted that, if properly investigated, Hillary would already be in prison.

Donald should be your favorite president, because he broke his promise to put Hillary in jail.

MrMilkdud Pref pronouns Thou Thee
05/17/17 7:30 am

And, also by your own admission, you are a hypocrite for ignoring Hillary's guilt up until now.

LibArtie SW Connecticut
05/17/17 7:32 am

Just stop. I don't want to ignore you because you're not always an asshole but you're being one now. Over and out.

MrMilkdud Pref pronouns Thou Thee
05/17/17 7:33 am

I'm not trolling, Artie. But Hillary is a criminal, and you don't care. Trump might be a criminal, and you're willing to convict without a trial.
That makes you a hypocrite.

MrMilkdud Pref pronouns Thou Thee
05/17/17 7:35 am

And if you do put me on ignore, that will be a further admission that you know your position is indefensible.

Nemacyst No Lives Matter
05/17/17 11:36 am

This user is currently being ignored

MrMilkdud Pref pronouns Thou Thee
05/17/17 11:38 am

He hasn't put me on ignore yet, nem.
Although I'm still looking forward to the day when Artie actually defends his opinions instead of running away like this.

Nemacyst No Lives Matter
05/17/17 11:41 am

This user is currently being ignored

mcable
05/17/17 4:51 am

Impeachable offenses, yes. Impeachment.. not yet. He is still too popular and we still have a Republican congress.

LibArtie SW Connecticut
05/17/17 5:30 am

Agreed, but the Comey scandal changes everything.

Nemacyst No Lives Matter
05/17/17 5:42 am

This user is currently being ignored

ladyniner81 Embrace your inner dork
05/19/17 8:37 am

πŸπŸ‘πŸπŸ‘πŸπŸ‘

Axl752 NY
05/17/17 2:30 am

I never thought we would have another president as bad as GW. I was wrong.

LibArtie SW Connecticut
05/17/17 5:29 am

As bad as W was, Reagan did even more harm. Trump is in a class of his own.

smacc DunningKruger
05/17/17 12:18 am

Complete incompetence should be an impeachable offense. Mental illness as well.

MyRedSkirt Cali
05/16/17 10:51 pm

I voted for him and happy with several things h has done. But he has also done lots of things wrong. Impeachment.... not quite. Definitely possible later on.

Still better than "Killery Killton". LOL!

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
05/16/17 11:18 pm

People who really annoy the Clinton's seem to end up dead. It does make me wonder.

DounutHole
05/17/17 12:07 am

Intentionally leaking intelligent secrets to Russia, no repeal and replacement for publicly traded health insurance, no wall, no muslim travel ban, no simplified tax plan, no infrastructure bill and no manufacturing or coal jobs. Are we great yet?

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
05/17/17 4:58 am

Donut, only the White Left could work so hard at tying up a sitting President in supposed scandals generated by treasonous anonymous leakers, and then criticize him for being stalled in carrying out his campaign promises. Schizophrenia anyone? You personally should seek mental help for your condition!

LibArtie SW Connecticut
05/17/17 5:04 am

MRS, I must say I'm disappointed in you. Trump has proven to be every bit as horrible as expected. Before his nomination, you acknowledged how horrific he is but like most other GOPers, you caved. And your derogatory characterization of Hillary Clinton is shameful.

DounutHole
05/17/17 11:35 am

Harry, your selective memory astounds me, the GOP holds all three branches of government. Time to write legislation, lead and move the country forward. Not great yet!

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
05/17/17 4:44 pm

There is nothing selective about it, just clear eyed observation. The quality of lawmakers on both sides of the aisle underscore the need for term limits! The press and the Intelligence Community may not be branches of Government, but they have certainly had an adverse effect.

MyRedSkirt Cali
05/18/17 2:19 am

I disagree with Kerry, Gore, Obama, etc on politics. Hillary has proven only one thing to me: she is only in it for herself. My own mom is a democrat & she loathes Hillary.

I wish both parties had elected better choices. Sigh.

LibArtie SW Connecticut
05/18/17 12:12 pm

MRS, I'm no Hillary fan either but she is fit for office and has the portfolio. Trump is unfit for any public office, which you once acknowledged. I understand your ideology but look at the damage being done domestically and internationally. Sadly, none of this has surprised me.

RNJen Bay Area USA
05/16/17 10:26 pm

If he could only grab impeachment by it's big fat pussyπŸ€— Russia is our ally, prisoners of war are weak soldiers, the environment is too expensive for the 1 % to care, school lunch shouldn't have nutritional guidelines, women shouldn't be able to choose for themselves, and muslim refugees are terrorists.... oh, Miss America is too fat, "You know, it really doesn't matter what [the media] writes, as long as you've got a young beautiful piece of ass" .... tweeting right in front of our real allies: "As I am talking to you prime minister, I feel I am talking to a person I have known for long. Your country is amazing with tremendous opportunities. Pakistanis are one of the most intelligent people.”and paying taxes is for the common people, not for me ... is all okay to republicans, but we should beat a dead horse about Obama's birth certificate....

RNJen Bay Area USA
05/16/17 10:28 pm

About Obamas birth certificate on Fox News for 8 years

Squidboy Snarkapottamus
05/17/17 4:09 am

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

LibArtie SW Connecticut
05/17/17 5:22 am

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘And 35-40% of Americans are too ideological to care about seeing decency vanish before their eyes.

Nemacyst No Lives Matter
05/17/17 5:43 am

This user is currently being ignored

Squidboy Snarkapottamus
05/17/17 7:43 am

Care to put money on that? I'm taking all bets.

RNJen Bay Area USA
05/17/17 7:44 am

I'm with squid, we can actually make some money off these people.....

RNJen Bay Area USA
05/17/17 7:49 am

Nem- the only way any snowflakes, including your self, are going to melt, is by the nuclear fallout that will happen because of the douche bag in the oval. But don't worry, if you survive, you also won't have any health coverage.

Nemacyst No Lives Matter
05/17/17 7:55 am

This user is currently being ignored

RNJen Bay Area USA
05/17/17 8:45 am

www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/
Typical trump supporter- believes fake news on Facebook as facts--- lol🀀

Squidboy Snarkapottamus
05/17/17 9:04 am

Trump has no connections to Russia! Democrats run an 'elite' pedophile ring in the basement of a pizzeria. You might be a gullible fool if ......

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
05/17/17 4:56 pm

Hey Jen, how's that sanctuary city of yours working out for you? Hopefully a majority of the "non-violent drug dealers" that Obama released will help make your state bluer. If an ICBM from Korea is received in San Francisco, simply say "thanks Obama".

RNJen Bay Area USA
05/17/17 5:08 pm

Im really not concerned about non-violent addicts:) I'm glad that they were released. I would vote to make it happen.

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
05/17/17 5:18 pm

Non-violent addicts? Where did you get that piece of mis-information, MSNBC? There is so much partisan politics these days coupled with censorship that I am far from calm. Trump is trying to shift paradigms and people resistant to change are out to destroy him!

RNJen Bay Area USA
05/17/17 5:21 pm

You mean progressives? And, I was responding to your homeboy's question;)

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
05/16/17 10:19 pm

I know a few politicians, that China refers to as the "White Left" who ought to be impeached, or at least fired. These are very dishonest times spurred on by a dishonest media and bitter losers who no longer stand for anything worthwhile. Jesus called it best, when He said "let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

mudkip17 United States of Texas
05/16/17 9:12 pm

As much as I want it to be, I won't believe it's gonna happen till it happens

LibArtie SW Connecticut
05/16/17 9:17 pm

It ain't over 'til it's over. 😊

Wert A picture of my Tit
05/16/17 9:11 pm

I think my June prediction is going to hold up.

LibArtie SW Connecticut
05/16/17 9:14 pm

I'm hoping you're right, and you might be!

Wert A picture of my Tit
05/16/17 9:16 pm

I just posted a poll with a link to a memo from the House and FBI Acting Director requesting the Comey memos.

PrinceOberyn Io Himeros
05/16/17 9:09 pm

Soon-ish. It took six months just to indict Nixon's staff, and another year to investigate Nixon.

I hope its quick, believe me.

Wert A picture of my Tit
05/16/17 9:09 pm

I think we are in for the quickest impeachment in history.

PrinceOberyn Io Himeros
05/16/17 9:25 pm

Just saying though, that the chances for an impeachment coming in the next month or so are less likely than him having a deadly heart attack.

I could settle for that if it does happen though....

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
05/16/17 10:23 pm

Wert, I think you are nuts! You belong in La La Land!

Wert A picture of my Tit
05/17/17 7:45 am

πŸ₯œwe'll see πŸ₯œ

Though, suddenly calling me names shows that you see some validity in my argument.

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
05/17/17 9:19 am

Wert, I wasn't calling you names, merely making an observation that you need mental health counseling if you think that an orchestrated campaign by the Resistance Party aided by a corrupt and dishonest media is enough to get anyone impeached! The old farts in the Democratic Party are trying to relive their glory days, when they got Nixon. The thing is that even then, Nixon was more ethical than they are!

Wert A picture of my Tit
05/17/17 9:31 am

The Republicans got Nixon.

And you continue to attack the commenter rather than the comments. Thus further exhibiting the strength of my argument and the weakness of your own.

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
05/17/17 10:52 am

Wert, you are probably too young to have noticed the rehashed TV shows every year on the anniversary of the Watergate break-in? That sort of thing is slanted reporting. The Republicans behaved ethically then. Does that bother you, since the Democrats don't seem to value ethics?

Wert A picture of my Tit
05/17/17 5:02 pm

LOL! Not old enough... I'm among the older users on SOH.