badattitude May 16th, 2017 7:07pm

IMHO I see a continuous daily attack on the current administration from the left through the media that is controlled by them to keep the trump team on their heels and struggling to get anything done. They lie and move on to the next attack.

ZaQ777 Pittsburgh
05/16/17 6:56 pm

I was with you up until the claim that the attacks are lies. This administration has earned every attack it receives.

badattitude no place like home
05/16/17 6:59 pm

100%. Are you sure?

Squidboy Snarkapottamus
05/16/17 1:14 pm

Emails! Vince Foster! Blow jobs! Oh.....sorry....they Fox News on at the gym this morning. I thought I had time traveled but couldn't place the year.

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
05/16/17 2:04 pm

Squid, it's okay for Democrats to disgrace the Oval office, but an outsider has to be pilloried! The Left and the Democrats really are the neohypocrits!

Squidboy Snarkapottamus
05/16/17 2:27 pm

I didn't approve of Clintons escapade with Lewinsky. But let's be honest here....a bj from a fat intern is a lot less serious than potential treason or betrayal of our allies.

badattitude no place like home
05/16/17 2:32 pm

I would have had more respect for Billy if he just would have said " My wife is gay and have you seen those lips?" Then we totally would have forgiven him. 😂

Squidboy Snarkapottamus
05/16/17 2:42 pm

I can't say with authority if HRC is gay or not.....but if I was married to that shrew I would have nailed anything that moved.

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
05/16/17 4:10 pm

Squid, I am not happy with Trump's clumsiness, but take it easy! Trump makes the final decision on classifications. It's in his job description. The only traitors are the leakers! Poor Trump may get swallowed up by the swamp he wants to drain. Washington is worse than I could ever imagine!

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
05/16/17 4:20 pm

Squid, me too. Life with her would be worthy of one of the levels of Hell😩.

Squidboy Snarkapottamus
05/16/17 7:28 pm

As a former intel expert....Trump does not make the determination on what is or isn't classified.

badattitude no place like home
05/16/17 7:42 pm

Okay, and? Does he ask first Gen. H. R. McMaster, the national security adviser before he says something? Did they discuss first what he was going to tell them. Do the security advisor determine what he was going to say was not going to harm the US and it's allies. We don't know any of this except what Trump has said about it.

badattitude no place like home
05/16/17 10:07 pm

Equally important part of the #SethRich story is that the DNC might not have been hacked at all. If true, #Comey has explaining to do.

fmm Philadelphia suburb
05/16/17 12:29 pm

all the media has to do is report on each misstep - the administration is don gay this to themselves by their own incompetence

thatguy2 I am Antifa
05/16/17 12:20 pm

Be less of a tool. Thanks

badattitude no place like home
05/16/17 5:38 pm

Sorry thatguy, I'm not sure the endgame the left has planned. I'm not sure they've even thought about it. If they succeed, Pence or Ryan will be president. I'm not sure how this changes anything for them.

badattitude no place like home
05/16/17 12:12 pm

It's like watching hiker trying to defend himself from wolves while trying to climb a mountain. They won't let him succeed.

Jazzy5 USA
05/16/17 1:14 pm

It's amazing: how stupid they are..
Trump wants jobs, HC, tax relief, infrastructure, security, better schools and to make neighborhoods safe, for everyone and they line up to fight him on this! THEN ... headlines
Trump had two scoops of ice cream.